• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
Wow, congrats on all those shinies!! Especially to Maserati, who's somehow managed to find 8 shinies since my last post, and Dracowyn, who's found 12!!!! :littleo:

Thanks a lot~
It was "only" 8 in that post though, I was talking about the same day in those two posts ^^;

But in the meantime I did catch a 2nd shiny Pansear, a shiny Braixen, Shiny female Pyroar, 2 shiny Doduo and 2 shiny Tropius. Currently trying for a shiny Hoothoot so I'll have everything in this Flying safari shiny. Plus shiny Noctowl is really nice.

Also, congrats to everyone with your new shinies. And good hunting for your next target.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
Was trying for-ev-er to get a shiny Lapras from a friend's safari. Spent the better part of three hours in that safari with no luck... not even a different shiny.

Some days are just not shiny... despite what the crew of the Firefly might tell you :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
1/4096 shiny Druddigon in Victory Road. I had just taken my rocky helmet off on Jirachi fortunately. Only 3 dusk balls on full health.

I had turned around and saw it at the last second.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Update

X - Stephanie

Shiny Female Hoppip - Caught whilst EV training my Shiny Riolu. She has a Jolly Nature and the Chlorophyll ability.

Shiny Wingull - Caught in a Hoard in Azure Bay. I already have a Shiny Pelipper so will keep this one as a Wingull.

Shiny Female Gothorita (Georgina)- Found in a Psychic Friend Safari. I missed the sparkles but recognised the Shiny forms slight colour difference and striking Purple eyes. She is Level 30 with perfect IV's in HP and Special Defense. She has an Adamant Nature and the hidden Ability Shadow Tag. I already have a Shiny Gothita but I may evolve both into Gothitelle and EV train accordingly.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
I managed to catch the shiny Hoothoot I was looking for 2 days ago.

Today I caught a 2nd shiny Gogoat and a shiny Petilil I named Christi (after one of my best friends who loves Petilil and Lilligant). I'm looking for a shiny Tangela in that safari atm, which was already a goal. My first shiny I ever encountered was a shiny Tangela in gold, and I had no pokeballs on me...

After I get it I'll probably move to a psychic one. I want a shiny Abra and Drowzee. I have to remember to get something with shadow tag or area trap, wouldn't want a shiny Abra to teleport away.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Shiny Ralts on the 53rd egg, my first masuda method shiny. Since I can get Kirlia in FS I'm leaving this a Ralts, it's female btw.

I did the soft reset trick so only 10 soft resets without shiny charm. I bred an English Ditto with a Spanish Ralts. Since you turn down the first egg but then accept the following 5, there's always a 6th egg I don't get since I soft reset shortly after the 5th egg hatches. Always worried that's the shiny, luckily not this time.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Found a shiny Basculin from chain fishing. However, it killed itself with Final Gambit as I was trying to catch it. This is the second time that has happened to me.

Years
i usually got one shiny per day, but this week, somehow i couldn't even find a single shiny for a week. my luck just leave behind. not even masuda method breeding that i'm on 540 eggs now.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
Well, I got my 4th shiny Gogoat today. Still not a shiny Tangela in sight. Nor did I get a 2nd shiny Petilil. Not that I need a 2nd shiny Petilil, it's just weird how its all been Gogoats after I got my first.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Got shiny Miltank today at 81 eggs. It was the last egg in the batch.

The reason it ended on 81 and not 80 was because in the first batch the first egg hatched quickly and so I ended up hatching 6 eggs before resetting, but I did 5 eggs each additional reset.

Will definitely continue to do this in the future, I have foreign Pok?mon I want to try such as Zorua, Porygon, Alakazam and Silcoon.

Last edited:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Caught a shiny Skrelp from chain fishing today. Currently trying to get a shiny Shellder. If I end up getting another shiny Skrelp, I'll put it up for trade because I've already got a shiny Dragalge in my living dex.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi everyone, welcome to all new members and congrats on all new shinies.

Just making a quick post of my recent shiny.
Shiny doduo in my x versión, random encounter in route 5, totally unexpected as i was searching for synch abra. Still a good and cute pokemon to have, and is Green :)

Cya around and happy hunting

Attachments

• shiny doduo (1).jpg
    shiny doduo (1).jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 2
  • shiny doduo (2).jpg
    shiny doduo (2).jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 2
  • shiny doduo (3).jpg
    shiny doduo (3).jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 2

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Just caught a shiny Corsola from chain fishing.

Edit: Caught two shiny Wingull from hordes while looking for a shiny Slowpoke. Since I've already got both Wingull and Pelipper in my shiny living dex, I'm going to put them up for trade.

Last edited:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
Caught my third shiny Aipom while hunting for shiny Eevee in a safari. Caught two shiny Remoraid in my ORAS game (might as well try this shiny dexnav thing) from chain fishing and evolved one to Octillery. Caught a shiny Carvahna and evolved it to Sharpedo, only to find out it doesn't look purple when using Surf :(

When catching the Carvahna, I had three chains of 40+ and could not catch a shiny to save my life. I guessed it was possibly due to my suction cups Pokémon being fainted, and sure enough, after I used a revive on it, the next catch was a shiny...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Alpha Sapphire - Helena

Shiny Female Oddish (Bridget) - Caught on the route just outside Fortress City in the big mass of Long Grass. She was caught on a Chain of 43 and a Dexnav Search Level of 643 (Which doubtless included a lot of Horde Hunting). She is Level 29 with a Timid Nature and a 0 in Special Attack. I think I will evolve her into a Bellossom and use her for Contests.

Years
just got shiny Glameow after 493 eggs. attempt to get the second one. has rolling on 180 eggs and still no luck i hope i can be like the one pachirisu that the second shiny came just after 15 eggs. that was my fourth time getting second shiny in less than 20 eggs.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Alpha Sapphire - Helena

Shiny Female Oddish (Melanie) - Still wanting my own Green and Orange Vileplume I went back to Route 120 to look for another Shiny Weed Pokemon. Had to wait a bit longer this time but after 90 Dexnav searches and a search Level of 731 another Shiny Oddish appeared. She is Level 30 with a Timid Nature and a Perfect IV in Speed. She also has the Chlorophyll ability. I plan to evolve her into a Vileplume, EV train and take her to the Battle Maison.

I have therefore caught two Shiny Oddish in one day. :)

Back