• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    I caught a shiny red Basculin a few days ago trying to get shiny poliwhirl
    It didnt use final gambit so I was able to tell my Malamar to hypnos it. Congrats to all the shinys! Hope my luck gets better and I will find some more.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    i am looking for a sony snorlax call perfect shiny gengar and i will trade it for shiny genesect or shiny mew i also have more shiny
    shinys to trade

Years
  • Hey guys! Can I join the club? I have a shiny Breloom, Gyarados, Haxerous, Dragonite, Nintales, Druddigon, Amoonguss, Ponyta, Duosion,Quagsie, and Mightyena that I have collected over the years. Right now I am looking for a shiny treevenent.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    I'm hunting for shiny dratini in pokemon x. So far I caught 3 shiny basculin... I might breed for one instead.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Congrats on the shiny Basculins, Velveteenwolf and EnderGuy285!

Welcome to the club, Voltz!

This week's random hunt is... Bulbasaur!

Years
  • Hi can I join im masuading for a shiny amaura at the moment at about 70 eggs right now.

of course, welcome to the club:)
    good luck on that amaura, it's one of my favorite shinies.

Edit:After a month and a half, finally a shiny!
    Spoiler:

Edit 2:where is everyone?

Last edited:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I accidently a Shuckle on the 14th while playing a Nuzlocke on my Y cartridge. Glad I am OCD about smashing rocks :)

Not sure what to name him, but he's a Jolly little guy. It's Hefty for now, but was briefly Smurfberries. Last night I was considering naming him Shuckie.

Years
  • I accidently a Shuckle on the 14th while playing a Nuzlocke on my Y cartridge. Glad I am OCD about smashing rocks :)

Not sure what to name him, but he's a Jolly little guy. It's Hefty for now, but was briefly Smurfberries. Last night I was considering naming him Shuckie.

Shuckieberrie ftw. Though I do like Smurfberries for the little blue guy>. <

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • It's a true Random Encounter catch. I love the pause between appearance and when the shiny sound effect plays. That moment of time passed very slowly for my Shuckle. I was looking at it (much like my very first shiny Pokemon - Luvdisc) and was like "Yeah... I guess that can happen." *cue shiny music*

Just need to catch four more "real encounter" shiny Pokemon and I'll have a battle team. Luvdisc and Shuckle so far... what could go wrong!?

Years
  • It's a true Random Encounter catch. I love the pause between appearance and when the shiny sound effect plays. That moment of time passed very slowly for my Shuckle. I was looking at it (much like my very first shiny Pokemon - Luvdisc) and was like "Yeah... I guess that can happen." *cue shiny music*

Just need to catch four more "real encounter" shiny Pokemon and I'll have a battle team. Luvdisc and Shuckle so far... what could go wrong!?

I predict your next shiny will be.......stunfisk!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • After my week long lucky streak in May, I have had terrible luck. I did over 600 horde encounters to try for Treverent and nothing ever showed. And I am over 1000 eggs without a shiny. So I hope my bad luck breaks soon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • After my week long lucky streak in May, I have had terrible luck. I did over 600 horde encounters to try for Treverent and nothing ever showed. And I am over 1000 eggs without a shiny. So I hope my bad luck breaks soon.

Hopefully it will end soon. I was on a bad luck streak since May as well. Mine only ended like two days ago.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey all! Been a while, congrats on all the shinies! As for me, I'm still hunting chimchar. 15,607 SR's atm, hoping the monkey will just shine for me soon haha. Good luck all!
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Years
  • well, i was playing Pokemon Dark energy yesterday, and assuming nothing was done to alter the shiny encounter rate.... this happened. I caught the first one about 15 minutes before this one.
    ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

I caught it too, with only one pokeball in my inventory.

[EDIT] Appearently this does have an altered encounter rate, so this doesn't count anymore. go figure.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there! It's been a while since I last came here, too, and ever since I finished X I've been drowning in shinies compared to previous games XD

I evolved my shiny Piplup, spent a night hoard hunting for a Whismur (I thought that it'd evolve into something with a palette change more...drastic), caught a shiny Phantump (Friend Safari) and immediately evolved it, then caught a shiny Snover (Friend Safari; one of a few times I've gotten something I wanted), a month later randomly got a shiny Sneasel that had perfect Attack/Speed IVs (Friend Safari; and, since he was Masuda Methoding for one, my friend nearly killed me lol), and, over WT, got a shiny Tyranitar (I nearly flipped a table when I got it, I was that WHAAAAAAT??? about it).

Still no shiny Skitty though, which I have been Masuda'ing for years now (granted, it's very on-off; I've only hatched around 450-500 Eggs for it; I'm reaaaaaallly lazy right now lol).

Still happy 'bout the other shines, tho.

EDIT: Just got a shiny Servine over WT wewt! It's my lucky day!

Last edited:
    Years
  • update time. this happenmed a few weeks ago, but I forgot to write it here. I've received a modicum of shinies mostly from shiny traders on PSS, and a shiny squirtle from GTS (which I hope its legit, and its already a blastoise.) and thanks to showing how to chain fish to my friend, she and i had a fair trade, version exclusive shiny trade! its just a clauncher for my skrelp. i got some chinchou as well, a gen 5 Eevee, a rhyperior and a machamp.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    @HaloSonic what did you trade for the shiny squirtle because i deposited a shiny squirtle the other day and i want to know if it was you :)

Update:

Braxien RE's (FS): 1234
    Ho-oh SR's: 250

Years
  • Hi im new here but i would like to join at the moment i have two shinies via masuda method (sneasal & mareep) and hunting at the moment. Im looking for people like you and fellow shiny hunters !

Back