• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Because I can... May as well post all the shinies from my horde shiny challenge thing.

Spoilering because it's 21 friggin pictures ok? I hope it's not too big still. D:

Spoiler:

So yeah. 21 horde shinies, all from different routes :D

Years
  • Because I can... May as well post all the shinies from my horde shiny challenge thing.

Spoilering because it's 21 friggin pictures ok? I hope it's not too big still. D:

Spoiler:

So yeah. 21 horde shinies, all from different routes :D

Congrats on all those lovely shinies. Simply love the names too. I will be searching for that route 10 nosepass soon too.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Nice congrats on ur shiny hunting! Finally caught me a shiny honedge but later gonna be trading for shiny espurr also currently breading for another shiny eevee egg #57 starting now! :)

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, SHC!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for being the best shiny hunting place ever and may you have another 10 awesome years!!!!!!!!!! And then even more!!!!!!!!!!​

I'm hunting Pumpkaboo today! My yearlong Ghost hunts are finally appropriate in October, "lol."

700 Pumpkaboo & Co.

Welcome back, LDD and Paulthagerous!

G-money, it looks like you have been tearing the shiny count up!

And wow G-Money, SO MANY SHINIES lol.

ya G-Money gots a lot of shinies lol

"lol" thanks guys! I still have no idea how August happened, haha. May the shiny luck spread far and wide across the land! And the sea!

*cue fighting between shiny hunters who support spreading shiny luck over land and those who want to spread the luck over sea*

my 700+ shinies

Wow. That's really all I can say seeing that number, "lol!" And congrats on the Phanpy!

So new rules are that I need 2 fossil/Kanto shinies if in 6th gen?

You need one fossil and one Kanto Pokemon! Good luck!

Unfortunately I didn't end up surpassing your numbers G, but not unfortunate at all...
    Spoiler:

After 21,449 encounters, my little girl finally showed, and exactly my target too<3

YES!!!! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU GOT A SHINY!! CONGRATS!

*puts record in a plaque and hangs it on SHC wall*
    *curses all of TSE's future hunts to be short*
    >:)

Nice congrats on ur shiny hunting! Finally caught me a shiny honedge but later gonna be trading for shiny espurr also currently breading for another shiny eevee egg #57 starting now! :)

Congrats on the Honedge!! When you get Eevee, do you know what you want to evolve it into?

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
  • Yes glaceon i have all the eevee evolutions shiny but the glaceon seems hacked so im gonna get my own since it my fav eevee evolution it also looks the best shiny in my opinion. Hmm i have a question Whats ur favorite shiny? And What's ur favorite shiiny eevee evolution?

Years

• Wow. That's really all I can say seeing that number, "lol!" And congrats on the Phanpy!

wwwaaaayyyy to much time in the trading forums. lol.
    and thank you:)

Yes glaceon i have all the eevee evolutions shiny but the glaceon seems hacked so im gonna get my own since it my fav eevee evolution it also looks the best shiny in my opinion. Hmm i have a question Whats ur favorite shiny? And What's ur favorite shiiny eevee evolution?

My favorite shiny is probably mega gengar or camerupt(hope the mega shiny color stays black too). Though black Greninja and the white body icy snow vivillon are probably right up there too. Heck, I like any shiny that is black or white.

My favorite shiny eeveelution is umbreon, I like the blue. Sylveon isn't bad either, for the same reason as umbreon.

Dedenne1

Years
  • wwwaaaayyyy to much time in the trading forums. lol.
    and thank you:)

My favorite shiny is probably mega gengar or camerupt(hope the mega shiny color stays black too). Though black Greninja and the white body icy snow vivillon are probably right up there too. Heck, I like any shiny that is black or white.

My favorite shiny eeveelution is umbreon, I like the blue. Sylveon isn't bad either, for the same reason as umbreon.

Nice shiny Gengar doesnt look much different but the shiny mega looks cool in white. I like the ones that are black and white as well also silvery grayish enough pink i think. Well from votes ive seen shiny Gengar is ranked number 1 ok so my número uno hmm. Id have to say glaceon And Aegislash Aegislash has pure detail now glaceon not much of a change but in its shiny form it looks stunning and absolutely stunning.

~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~
    we got pure black a shiny gold silver and red.

~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~
    now as i said not much changed but glaceon is white is the picture of elegance and beauty. :)

Last edited:

G-Money

Years
  • 719 Pumpkaboo

Hmm i have a question Whats ur favorite shiny? And What's ur favorite shiiny eevee evolution?

Rayquaza!! Rayquaza is undoubtedly the coolest-looking shiny, and it's been one of my longest targets! I'm going to SR for it in HG or SS, but first I need to get a shiny Cyndaquil...and I might want to play through the game with a shiny Chikorita...and then I'll need to SR for Sudowoodo...and then I'll need to get a shiny Ho-oh...and then, of course, shiny Groudon and Kyogre in order to be able to get to Rayquaza...and then I'll be able to get the coolest shiny of all time!!

My top favorites probably go something like this:

1. Rayquaza
    2. Latias
    3. Metagross
    4. Charizard
    5. Drifblim?

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of cool ones. Mega Gengar is awesome, definitely. And there are a bunch of others that look awesome but you don't see as much, like Heatmor and Cresselia.

Shiny Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution. Espeon and Sylveon are good too, but I'm not really sure. I've just kept my shiny Eevee as an Eevee, "lol."

Dedenne1

Years
  • 719 Pumpkaboo

Rayquaza!! Rayquaza is undoubtedly the coolest-looking shiny, and it's been one of my longest targets! I'm going to SR for it in HG or SS, but first I need to get a shiny Cyndaquil...and I might want to play through the game with a shiny Chikorita...and then I'll need to SR for Sudowoodo...and then I'll need to get a shiny Ho-oh...and then, of course, shiny Groudon and Kyogre in order to be able to get to Rayquaza...and then I'll be able to get the coolest shiny of all time!!

My top favorites probably go something like this:

1. Rayquaza
    2. Latias
    3. Metagross
    4. Charizard
    5. Drifblim?

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of cool ones. Mega Gengar is awesome, definitely. And there are a bunch of others that look awesome but you don't see as much, like Heatmor and Cresselia.

Shiny Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution. Espeon and Sylveon are good too, but I'm not really sure. I've just kept my shiny Eevee as an Eevee, "lol."

Well ive got shiny Latias latios Charizard and Drifblim theyre all very cool Drifblim although i dont use it on my team its design in shiny is very unique i actually recently got a shiny Japanese rayquaza i wanna see it mega evolved woo hoo!
    Shiny ho-oh got it groudon Kyogre cynaquil, chikorita, totodile got em all lol i like shiny Meganium pure gold cynaquil changes a little bit totodile is pretty cool its entire line pretty unique changes in colors. I have to say shiny celebi is something pretty awesome the best non real or able to be caught would be meloetta victini zygarde xerneas yveltal those are so cool but unfortunately not possible :(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Shiny Totodile in SS, Was hoping to get it 2 days ago on my birthday but that works. Will transfer it to another game later for now I am moving onto Giratina. :D

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, SHC!!!

Congrats on all the new shinies!

My favorite shiny is Umbreon, and since I have a shiny Eevee, I can actually have one if I decide to evolve it.

This week's random hunt is... Azurill!

Dedenne1

Years
  • I got a shiny azurill yes! That lime green lol. Funny how its now normal and fairy.
    Currently searching for: Shiny Bergmite
    Soon as I get it im evolving it although its not a big difference in coloring trying to get all the Kalos shinies getting close! (Besides yveltal, xerneas, and zygarde obviously.)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • Hey!

I hope the Shiny hunting is going as always!

Just dropping to salute all the new hunters and fist bump the old ones.

Getting ready for ORAS? almost 15 years since I first played pokemon... such a long time...

Nostalgia!

I'll be having a look at the club every now and then, as I've been doing from time to time since I got hit in the face by "life" :P

G-Money

Years
  • 1309 Pumpkaboo & Friends

Shiny Totodile in SS, Was hoping to get it 2 days ago on my birthday but that works. Will transfer it to another game later for now I am moving onto Giratina. :D

Congrats!! Good luck with Giratina!!

I got a shiny azurill yes! That lime green lol. Funny how its now normal and fairy.
    Currently searching for: Shiny Bergmite
    Soon as I get it im evolving it although its not a big difference in coloring trying to get all the Kalos shinies getting close! (Besides yveltal, xerneas, and zygarde obviously.)

Congrats! Wow, all Kalos shinies? That's going to be an awesome accomplishment!! Good luck!

Hey!

I hope the Shiny hunting is going as always!

Just dropping to salute all the new hunters and fist bump the old ones.

Getting ready for ORAS? almost 15 years since I first played pokemon... such a long time...

Nostalgia!

I'll be having a look at the club every now and then, as I've been doing from time to time since I got hit in the face by "life" :P

Aaryn!!! Great to see you on the 10th birthday-of-the-SHC month!!! You should definitely get ORAS!!!!!

*fist bumps THE LEGENDARY FOUNDER*

PhantomWolf

SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Not sure if this counts, but i got a shiny 6IV Kyogre over wonder trade last night.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Got a shiny Pikachu in the Pokemon Safari. My chances were pretty good since it was only two showing up. It was a sharp contrast to Pikachu's regular color, looked like gold! I just love electric types!

Dedenne1

Years
  • Traded away a shiny Furfrou since i have 2 and got a shiny dedenne which was worth it cause it had good ivs. Still searching for a shiny litleo and Gogoat

Back