• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny Rayquaza NA Event

Talnov

Sir Talnov, of house Fluffy Cat
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    there is currently a shiny rayquaza event going on in north america. you can get it from mystery gift with the internet option. please get yours ASAP as i dont know what the dates are, but if they are the same as the australia event, you only have until aug. 30th

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • there is currently a shiny rayquaza event going on in north america. you can get it from mystery gift with the internet option. please get yours ASAP as i dont know what the dates are, but if they are the same as the australia event, you only have until aug. 30th

I have speak to this. I have received one and its also on Serebii.

Years
  • Yeah it appears to be similar to the one going on in Australia from what I'm reading, but the difference is that Australia's version is a serial code-based event while this one uses Mystery Gift.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • You can re-order the order of the wondercards. I did it yesterday, but now I am stuck resetting for a perfect Rayquaza lol.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Meanwhile, I'm here still waiting for Europe to get the event. If we're the only ones not getting it I'm gonna be so mad.

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • Got mine the other day. I'm bummed it didn't come with V-Create, like the 15th Anniversary Rayquaza from Gen V, but I grabbed mine from wifi nonetheless; I mean, it's a shiny Rayquaza, who would pass that up? You'd be crazy to.

Back