• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisharu

Professional Thief
Years
  • Posting to see if I'm in the limits.. and also, how do people do the words that when you hover over show text? I totally would love to know how to do that.. like in Aurako's sig witht he Sisters/Brothers text.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Posting to see if I'm in the limits.. and also, how do people do the words that when you hover over show text? I totally would love to know how to do that.. like in Aurako's sig witht he Sisters/Brothers text.

You are within the limits.

And you do that with [title][/title] tags.

And with those, you write what you want like this [title=Here's what shows in the hovered area]This is main text[/title].

See?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I need to confirm something about my signature. I've had a slight feeling that it has been a tad too large, even for my dad's damn big monitor. So I just need feedback before doing anything rash.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Nope, it's 131 px too tall. You might want to remove the image with the text, or just type it instead of using an image for it.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • How about mine? Seems a little too large, although I don't know the rules on CSS anymore. Seeing as it's just an undefined width it won't stretch anyone's screen, so I don't see a problem. D:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • How about mine? Seems a little too large, although I don't know the rules on CSS anymore. Seeing as it's just an undefined width it won't stretch anyone's screen, so I don't see a problem. D:

I don't see why it's necessary to have such a long signature, either way, but you're 220 pixels too wide since we're counting the sprites as images, not the CSS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back