• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Nakala Pri

I'm giving myself a headache with my theme changes

SOMEBODY TELL ME TO STOP WATCHING MOVIES

Anywaaaaaaaaay, frisk me! >:D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I'm giving myself a headache with my theme changes

SOMEBODY TELL ME TO STOP WATCHING MOVIES

Anywaaaaaaaaay, frisk me! >:D
    *frisks*
    If you could just shorten it just a liiiiiiiiittle bit it'll be golden. It does create a scrollbar that scrolls a tiny bit. Otherwise it's fine.

It's fine, although there's no need to be rude and call us butts.
    But we are butts. "Staff" is code-word for butts. =p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Team Fail's siggy is fine and within limits.

However, I still see a scrollbar in Airhead's signature, so not sure if this is a style thing or a height problem in general. if I were you I'd get that fixed asap.

Nakala Pri

I'm having a lot of trouble uploading the new image sooooo I might take a while. :(

And I'll probably exchange the gif images for little immobile pictures so I can add text again

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Quick sig check please. I've reread the sig rules and I'm not sure if the gif I have will affect seizures or whatnot. Also, I'm unsure if I'm too tall (there's no scroll bar so I think I'm in the clear but second options never hurt).

Nakala Pri

Kit me out, yo. *moonwalks*

Back