• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Is my signature fine? I'm using a picture that can change from time to time. It's called the Universal Sig Rotator, and I'm just wondering if that picture rotator is fine as well. (I can tell you that the pictures I'm using are the same in terms of size.)

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • *Facepalms* I'M. SO. STUPID. FOR TRYING TO MAKE MY SIGNATURE FLASHY AND COOL.

I think I should have not even try. Well.....I hope this looks better.....And doesn't have a scroll bar....

(I'm so stupid.....)

EDIT:*Facepalms again*.....That signature tag just makes things worst and puts a scroll bar......*Sighs*

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It can easily be fixed, dear! I think I know just the way to do so. If you want, I'll PM you and give you a few suggestions on making a signature that follows the rules.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Your sig looks like it's within the limits to me. Might break those limits if you made it any bigger though.

Years
  • Thought I'd pop in here and see what's up with my signature... It got randomly disabled because it was "protruding into posts below yours on certain themes." even though I've had the signature for a couple months now. I'm completely aware of that, however, it's literally beyond my control as to whether it gets fixed or not, as the [float] tags are still broken on select styles, even though I mentioned the issue months ago!

Should I just re-enable my signature and hope the tags eventually do get fixed, or...
    I could suggest you change the float tags to title tags in the mean time, although I know those don't work on all devices.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Pretty sure it should be safe unless there's been a change of rules but here just to be sure. Thanks in advance!
    i know the bright boxes look ugly but i'm lazy

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • As far as I know, I don't think there has been a change in rules recently. Your siggy is within the limits, no worries~

Back