• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Can Skamary be catch with a normal Pokeball if she is down to 1 hp and you use the ture Pokeball into Masterball trick from the Red and Blue games?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The trick doesn't exsist on Ruby and Sapphire.

You can catch it with any ball, just more difficult.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Sleek said:
    i have around 150 pokemon on ruby, and i know where to catch almost every one of them. what stumps me is WHERE DO YOU GET JIGGLYPUFF?
    Its just North of Rustboro where you have to surf! *gets a map and points to the location* at least...i think thats right! ^^; *gets thrown out a window*

Years
  • You have to surf thru the rocks. My brother was stupid and couldnt find any but once I took his GBA he got one like 5 secs later.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    yes u do....anyways what pokemon can learn dig naturally?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Trapinch at 41 and Nincada at 45 are your best bets.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think nincada is better for dig, since trapinch takes too much exp. to level up.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    DragonTrainer said:
    I think nincada is better for dig, since trapinch takes too much exp. to level up.

good because my
    NINNY
    /NINCADA

is at level 36 :confused:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    What you could do to raise them fast is give them exp. share, and fight the E4.

Lantsit15

It's Lantist15!!
    Years
  • ability help

can any one pls tell me how to use the ability called blaze. it say powers up in a pinch but I don't understand how it works.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    When your HP drops below 1/3, your Fire Attacks increase in strength by 1.5.

Lantsit15

It's Lantist15!!
    Years
  • thanks for replying but I tried what all of you told me but the blaze of typhlosion won't work.
    does anyone know how exactly how to use the ability called blaze?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It does work, without telling you anything really. Try attacking something with Flamethrower, and record the damage, Attack the same with Flamethrower when you are under 1/3 HP, and see the difference.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • you take the boat (ss tidal? i forgot the name...) that would normally take you to battle tower. Now the soutern island option should be available with the eon ticket... and you just go there and best of luck catching the eon siblings.

if this is cheat code, be sure to activate the southern island trigger as well... the eon ticket alone won't do you any good

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I'm sure someone's already asked this but what is the Eon Ticket? How do you get the Eon Ticket? What is the Southern Island?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Southern Island:
    -a place where your version's "counterpart" eon sibling legendary is located. you can only access it by taking the boat with the eon ticket to this special place

Eon ticket:
    -legally given through promotions of various kinds... (which is nearly impossible to get for most of us). You cannot get it within the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back