• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Six Years of DERRRRRP! (Griffy's 6th anniversary)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Six Years of DERRRRRP! (Griffy's 6th anniversary)

Griffinbane's 6th PC Anniversary

I've known Griffy for about a year and a half now, and I can honestly say she's one of my favorite users. A great breeder, a somewhat dedicated Challenger, and an all around good person who's not afraid to call you out on your BS. And so I wish her a happy 6th PCversary, and hope we have many more coming.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2019
    Hooray! 6 years is a pretty long time. Happy PC anniversary Griffy! :pink_boogie:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Happy PCversary Griff! You are officially ancient now! I wholeheartedly agree with what Necrum said. You are a great user and friend. :)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Happy PC-anniversary you lazy bastard! :D I hope you have a great day n_n

Years
  • While I haven't gotten to know you THAT well, you're still quite amusing to be around. Happy PC anni, Brave Bird! =)

Last edited:

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Happy PCversary Griffy! I'm really glad you were one of the first people I met when I returned.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • So happy you eventually came to the Swablu side of the forum. ;) Congrats on being old with me! We'll go eat later and get the senior special. 8)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Pair! I thought I was your fave person on PC T-T

I keed ^^
    Happy 6th PCversary, Griffy <3
    Keep doing what you do best, which is being awesometastic <3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Happy 6th anniversary my dear, it's been a stellar time goofing off with you and trying to have you to realize I love you in a dorky way. :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Happy PCversary, Griffy!
    I'm glad you stuck around. <3 Now you just need a cane and you're all set for being old.

Years
  • Happy birthday! ..oh wait.

Happy 6 years on PC, Griffinbane. <3 I've heard many good things about you so you're clearly very appreciated here. Stick around for a long while to come and keep being active. That would make us happy. :)

Years
  • 6 years? Wow that's old. But happy 6th PCversary Griffy!

You've been a helpful asset with rating teams in the Battle Center, and you've been a pretty active and devoted member in general. We do hope you can stick around for hopefully even longer!

- Hikamaru

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Thanks guys. I'll be around for quite a while longer so no need to worry about that. ^.^
    As for birthday... you're not far off. I just don't like having my birthday shown on PC. Haha!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Not sure how I've missed this thread, haha. Anyway, happy anniversary, Griffin. We may not know each other much, but I do see you around the forum quite often, and you seem like a really friendly fellow. Hope we could get to know more about each other someday! Please keep sticking around, you awesome person you. :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Happy sixth anniversary ;)

Perhaps, maybe, I should actually trade more seeing as, well, I don't really trade much... (Maybe talking to each other is a good thing! :P)

Even though we might have never met much until I actually bothered hanging out in #tradecorner and stuff, well, I...

uh, just be happy, OK? *hides* *loss of words*

Back