• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skype Winter Festival [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018

Skype Winter Festival
    Welcome to PokéCommunity's Skype Winter Festival part of the New Year's Extravaganza. Below you will find important information about our Skype event.

When will this Skype event be held?
    The following event will be held within the New Year's Extravaganza time period(December 29th, 2010 - January 2nd, 2011). Hosts; Fuyuhiko & countryemo will try and keep the event up for a total 24 period each day, however just don't expect an event to be going on all day, as we have lives aside from the computer.

What will be of discussion?
    There will be many discussions going on through out the event along with a free time where you may talk of whatever you wish, as long as you keep it within PG-13 rating. Announcements will be made upon free time and when it will be held. We will be celebrating a New Year's countdown, discussing what you will do upon the new year with plans, and other topics.

Is there anything I have to do before attending the event?
    You must add each host individually since not everyone will be on at the same time and you can ask a certain host to add you into the conversations we will be having. You can find our Skype names below in info. Never used Skype? Well it's quite simple as all you have to do is download it on the official website, you must have a microphone to talk otherwise you can just go along with the conversations in text.

Rules:
    You must not discuss of anything inappropriate as there will be younger people attending this event, please try and keep it PG-13 if you do not follow along with this rule you will be unfortunately kicked out and may not receive an emblem upon attendance.

Info:
    Upon attendance you will receive a emblem for help making this Skype event possible.
    Please add each host individually and when adding us make sure to include a message saying you're from the PokéCommunity Forums. Any questions feel free to ask.

Host Skype names:
    Fuyuhiko(brightfer)
    countryemo(countryemo16)
    *Skype names are in bold above.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It is by my tradition to annoy all of you with my enchanting voice through skype :) SKype name == Username

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll join in either tonight or tomorrow as those are the only days I have available.

Name: iheartstephanieabrams

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Notice: We appreciate you leaving your handle names, but you must add us as we don't have time to go through all of them and add individually. :3

Last edited:

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    I would have joined this sooner, but I was at a friend's house.

SID:amewproductions

hackerofdarkness

I have return
    Years
  • I joined I never went to one of these events before and I added both of you two so I'm golden.
    edit are we supposed to add everyone our just you two since it confusing to me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back