• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*slaps butt* "Oh you!"

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
  • I'm having a very hard time comprehending what you wrote. If I read right, though, you sound like you're saying you'd scrap a date. Er, you realize dating and flirting are two different things, right? Also, scumbag move to just ditch someone on a date.

Forgot proof read my self also I was trying to say was that if u r a strangr its not ok n I no difference smrrt 1 im not trying to b rude or anything but its hard to spell n think when thinking ahead especially when u r autistic also flirting happens on dates to me dont like

Last edited:

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Forgot proof read my self also I was trying to say was that if u r a strangr its not ok n I no difference smrrt 1 im not trying to b rude or anything but its hard to spell n think when thinking ahead especially when u r autistic also flirting happens on dates to me dont like

I forgot to proof read what I wrote myself. Also I was trying to say was that if you are a stranger, then it isn't OK and I know the difference[cause I am a] smart one. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but it's hard to think what you are typing and keep thinking ahead especially when you're so autistic. Also, people flirt with me on dates that I like/dislike (sorry couldn't figure out what you felt about it).
    I hope you don't mid me doing that. I like helping others :)

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Alright, if you just go up to someone and start touching their body parts. that's not even flirting. That's just plain harassment. Flirting is saying cute things to make them know that you like them.

However, if you are already in a relationship or talking and you are both openly touching someone, then obviously, it's okay to touch them.

Years
  • For me flirting is a big part of daily conversation. I get somewhat anxious without it. I imagine it's sort of like how an introvert feels when they've been given way too much attention and need to have some time to them self for a while.
    Guy or girl, stranger or acquaintance, I have no qualms. Being straight myself I've had very long drawn out flirt sessions with other straight guys before which some might find odd. But it's therapeutic for me. I also don't think it implies sexual intention either, it's kind of just fun and a real good way to find out about people.
    That and if it leads somewhere, win!

About the limits thing, touching early on is wrong. I need to be romanced a little first. Also it needs to be tasteful; I don't know how many times I've locked up when someone gives me a generic "you're hot" compliment (or similar). I want to know why I'm hot and why you think that, I can't maintain a conversation with a thermometer.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I myself would never grope a lady as a means of flirting. Nor would I be very attracted to a girl who decided that she wanted to just up and grab at me down there.
    Courting should be considered an art, one that's best adhered to by smooth talking, dancing, and perhaps the occasional soft embrace, or touch on the arm.

Personally I thrive in using charm to win hearts, and I don't care who you are, slapping somebody on the ass or groping them is completely uncharming.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Forgot proof read my self also I was trying to say was that if u r a strangr its not ok n I no difference smrrt 1 im not trying to b rude or anything but its hard to spell n think when thinking ahead especially when u r autistic also flirting happens on dates to me dont like
    Ok.

Anyway, well, it sorts depends. I'm actually extremely okay with physical contact, bar groping. Like, tickling is just fine. Haha, my old girlfriend (I hate the word ex when we ended on good terms, sounds too demeaning) and I actually got really physical on the first day we met. Charm is obviously a must, in my opinion, but physical touching works. It starts with pokes and then may or may not escalate (take it as a good thing if it does, I guess). I'd only go physical if I actually really liked the person, though. I compliment often, but get a poke from me, and watch out.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • Yeah, I guess I'm part of the minority that thoroughly enjoys physical touching O_o

If anyone tried to flirt physically with me in any way I'd be more flattered than angry/embarrassed.

I'm just a cuddly person in general :3

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Verbal flirting, for me, can go awry really quickly. I personally prefer physical flirting, moreover in a very dramatic, romantic way. As long as I like the person enough, they can touch the booty for all I care. But literally nowhere else, or I will die and scream and kill you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Tbh when a girl flirts too long with me it becomes too much. I am if you want me to like you, then just be yourself. Or if it's someone I don't have feelings for and they flirt by touching then it can be awkward. Mostly likely I won't freak out, but it'll just attract me to them even less.

Years
  • I can sometimes be completely oblivious to when someone is trying to flirt with me, LOL. Seriously, I will act normally and not react. Majority of the time I take what people say to me and interpret them as just being nice XD But I do know when pick-up lines and a sense of desperation is present. The latter of which really turns me off. I do not like when people come on strong, trying to act friendly or not, and would prefer if they just acted normally. Physically, I'm 50/50 on the issue. If I feel like I'm comfortable with you getting into my personal space then it's fine, otherwise please do not proceed to touch me ;___;

Shhmew

Years
  • I would never ever get physical with a stranger if I found them attractive, my form of flirting with people I don't know too well is just subtle remarks here and there and lots of eye contact and smiling and I probably blush and play with my hair knowing how awkward I can be. Mainly this is because I know a lot of people are very uncomfortable to be touched by strangers and I don't want to ever put anyone under pressure.

Myself though, I really like touching and am personally fine with it as long as the person doesn't give a creepy vibe or something. As soon as I know someone I like is okay with it I will go in for the kill, so to speak. xD Holding hands and hugging in particular make me feel like I'm connected to the person. Any farther than that is always nice too ;3 With my boyfriend I'll just cling to his arm when we're walking together in public, I just really like being close and that contact is really important and amazing to me.

But yeah, I know many people have huuuuuuuge space bubbles, even when it comes to flirting, so I don't like transcending it unless I'm sure it's alright. It's all in the language (words and body) for me.

Back