• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep patterns

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • Hello everyone!

I'm sure many of us have had our sleep patterns affected by summer, weekends or PokéCommunity. Or maybe, no matter what you do, you don't sleep well enough at nights. How do you cope with this to get back to your daily routine?

Do you sleep better or worse at night or in the morning?

I am kind of an owl. Have more energy at night and I sleep well in the morning.

Sirfetch’d

My sleep pattern is all over the place. To tell you the truth, I really don't sleep well at any times. I love sleep, but I am just really unable to do so for the most part. I usually sleep on school nights around 1 am and wake up at 6 and on any other nights I'll fall asleep anywhere from 2-6 am an just wake up whenever I feel like it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • My sleep pattern is all but destroyed thanks to summer vacation and Ramadan having happened at the same time. During the summer, I usually sleep till 1ish, but Ramadan made me wake up at 3 to eat, so I simply just stayed awake till 3 for a whole month. And since I usually didn't have anything to wake up early for, there was nothing to prevent me from sleeping for as long as I wanted, which meant till around noon. Sadly, even though college started and stuff, I haven't been able to fix my sleep schedule. ;;

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
  • I've actually stayed on a consistent sleeping schedule my whole life. I've always been an early bird, therefore waking up a little earlier never affected me.
    I go to sleep at 11:30-12:00 and wake up at about 8:00 on weekends and stuff and feel perfectly fine. I do the same routine during school except I wake up at 6:00 and not 8:00.

However, I am a generally tired person. I normally find myself tired at school and stuff, but that's just because I find it boring, not because of my lack of sleep.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I am a night owl and early bird. I normally go nightie night at late 12-1:30. and get up ant 8 or even 7. during School I go to bed 12:30-1 and get up at 6AM! Lol

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I find that no matter how much sleep I get, I'm always tired. Thus, I don't adhere to any particular sleeping pattern. I do try to get to bed earlier on school days because I know deep down that I still believe in sleep's magical powers.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i'm always tired no matter what. with college now, i've been trying to sleep at 10 pm and wake up at 6 am. it never helps D:

Years
  • I'm never really a night owl, unless I can't go to sleep on a weekend.. but usually on weekends I'll get a good 8-9 hours of sleep by going to bed between 12-1am and waking up between 8-9am. As for weekdays, I can't seem to sleep as soundly as I do on weekends, and I sleep the same amount of hours, except I usually go to bed between 10:30-11:30pm and wake up between 6:30am-7am. Usually on weekdays I have to take a nap just to be awake for the rest of the day for 30-60 minutes, in the afternoon.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
  • I've been a night owl since I was like 15. Around 16 years of age was when I turned into someone who slept at 3-4am (with the occasional 5-6am night) every day. That continued until literally a week ago when I decided "k time to sleep early" (well, """early"""). Nowadays I sleep at about 1:30am (on week days, on weekends it's closer to 3am still) which is just amazing for me honestly. I'm hoping someday I can pull it back to midnight or so but it's been great not going into school off the back of 4 hours sleep!

Whisbii

→ Persistence
    Years
  • I would like to think of myself as a night owl since I sleep anywhere from midnight to 4:30 AM or 6:00 AM. My sleeping schedule is terrible due to college and insomnia. If I do not have school or something to tend to in the morning I will generally sleep into noon.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I suffer from insomnia so I never really had a sleep schedule. It's not that bad, but my worst insomnia attack was a full 48 hours without sleeping. I try to go to bed at around 5am every night, but sometimes I don't fall asleep at all. College starts soon, so that's going to be fun, getting back into the swing of things.

TY

I dont, which is why im tired all the time unless im gaming/ doing something interesting.

My sleep pattern died since the beginning of January and it has been like that till they day of today

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Go to bed sometime after twelve, wake up around nine on weekdays. On weekends it used to be the same thing, except go back to sleep after waking up at nine for a moment. Probably not going to be the case anymore though since my reason for getting up at nine on the weekend has been lost.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My sleep pattern always takes a major hit near the beginning of the school year. During the summer I stay up well around 2 am, but during school nights I'm forced to go to bed at 10 pm. Concerning mornings, I normally wake up anywhere between 9-12, but during the school year I have to wake up at 6. My body opposes this change entirely, and throughout the first few weeks of school, I'm just exhausted from life. My sleep pattern is just a big 'ol mess.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    What is a sleep pattern?
    Actually, I always am up late, so my sleep pattern never changes much. {: The only difference is that I stay online later into the night when I have nothing to do the next day. Still sleep around the same time- I just am on the internet until then.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I sleep whenever I want to during the nighttime. I always make sure that I get enough sleep every night, though. If I under-sleep one night, then I will make up for it the next night. Having a good sleep enables me to be more alert throughtout the day (which makes it quite easy to get things done), and it also makes me feel energized. Plus, by sleeping, you're doing your heart a big favor, because it reduces your blood pressure and lowers your cholesterol. x)

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I usually sleep early, even on weekends. My mom doesn't like it when I stay up late.

Back