• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests Small Request Thread

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jul 23, 2022
Well... Uhh... Idk if anyone does those but for a while I wondered how my character would looked like a pokémon trainer. (gen 5 style)

I can't pay for it since 1: I'm a minor and 2: I'm broke :(

But it would be greatly appreciated.

(Small note: If he's holding a pokéball. He's left handed.)
Thanks.

Attachments

• Exos_Ref_sheet-2-1.jpg
    Exos_Ref_sheet-2-1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 10

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
Years
Hi! I was wondering if someone could sprite (in 256x64 dimensions) Pokemon for me. I plan on using these in a rom hack of Fire Red that I am making. Here's the Pokemon that I want (NOTE: I have not decided on names): A third form for Seel that would be Ice/Dragon type, third form for Shellder that would be water/ice type, third form for Psyduck that would be water\psychic type, third form for Goldeen that would be Water\Ice type. I am not that good at spriting anything, which is why I am asking here. Any help is greatly appreciated, and credit will be given for anyone that takes this task on.

NOTE: If you guys saw my thread in this same forum containing much of this same info, I have decided to sprite the five new Eevee forms myself, using the existing evolutions of Glaceon, Jolteon, and Leafeon as base for Stoneon, Scareon, and Monsteon respectively with the others undecided. The five eeveelutions will basically be unaltered aside from their color (Stoneon will be brown, Scareon purple, and Monsteon a darker blue. The others are undecided).

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hello!
I don't know if this is the right place for, but I'm desperate so I'm going to ask this anyways.

I want to make a region inspired in Portugal and maaaaaybe in the future I'll make a game about it, but the thing is: I do not know what the region could be of. When I say this, I mean what can I make the region to be about? What can the legendaries represent? What can be the names of the games (like Pokémon gold and silver or Pokémon sword and shield, you know). I wanted it to be something that could be of based of the culture of the place (Portugal) but I searched the whole internet and couldn't find a single good thing!
Can someone help me? Please?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Maybe this link helps for some inspiration: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Portuguese_legendary_creatures

Reading the different links there could possibly help with ideas for legendary pokemon / story revolving around them.

Thanks!

Now I that I've thought better, I have 2 options for names for the "game names" and I'm kinda in doubt about them. Which one should I pick?
1 - Pokémon Storming Skies and Pokémon Calming Tides
2 - Pokémon North Peaks and Pokémon South Plains

Years
Thanks!

Now I that I've thought better, I have 2 options for names for the "game names" and I'm kinda in doubt about them. Which one should I pick?
1 - Pokémon Storming Skies and Pokémon Calming Tides
2 - Pokémon North Peaks and Pokémon South Plains

Personally I prefer the first pair.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Personally I prefer the first pair.

Pokémon Storming Skies and Pokémon Calming Tides it is!
And I personally think that it fits better since Portugal is known for its great discoveries by traveling the sea and for its fish gastronomy, sooo…

Thanks dude! :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
I know this a long shot guys but any help would honestly be massively appreciated. in need of A Professor Elm trainer sprite, anyone got one? any help would be massively appreciated and of course you will be credited in my hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 24, 2021
I know this is a long shot, but can anyone help with a mascot Pokemon for my YouTube? I've always had a custom Empoleon as the mascot, but I kind of want to start using Piplup and I would need a couple of faces for him to sort of react to what's being said in the video, kind of like I'm talking through him I guess is the easiest way to explain it.

SupGamer NL

SupGamer NL
Years
Hey guys, I have a question.

Is someone willing to help me by creating front, back, and shiny sprites for my fangame?
I don't need many new sprites for my fangame, it is mostly for the 3 starters that I want to put in my game.

I'm bad with the design aspect and in the creation of a sprite, however, I'm not bad at giving a summary for the Fakemon.

It would mean so much to me if anyone wants to help me out here with the sprites.
the three starters that I have in mind are as follows:
Spoiler:
Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Would anyone have any interest in potentially designing a GBA shell? (And advising on the colours of buttons, back etc. to match). I'd be looking to order off this site:
Retro Six UK (that links to their GBA shell design-your-own option).

They also do back stickers, so if said generous individual wanted to put their own brand logo on the back...because obviously anyone doing this would be granted the standard #paymentbyexposure (could be negotiated up to actual non-crypto currency potentially).

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Can somebody help me out? I need some hgss lost silver creepypasta overworld sprites and I cant seem to find any
just edit the hgss gold sprite

sylingga

Red Everywhere
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Hi, i need help for help for editing sprite / picture Gengar and Nidorino on intro screen.
I'm trying to change it to Mega Charizard X and Blastoise, but with my skill on editing picture, it was bad.

i'm using HMA to change it, because it easy. But it still hard.
the only tutorial i get to change intro was on azoula thread https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=353689
anyone has tutorial to change intro using HMA?

Please DM me if you have sprite so i can change it, or it better if anyone wanna help to create it so i can insert using HMA

Thanks in advance

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
I need help of artist who can make Icons for my Fakemons. Please help me guys. Without that icons I can't start new romhack.

IIRC you said you have about 100 fakemons to do. I sprite icons, overworld and more things by commission. Add me on Discord: Wolf#1235.

You can check some of my work here.

Cya!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Thinking about changing my avi soon and was wondering of someone could hook me up with a nice CSS sig that includes this pic by cheerymori or this pic by lizb0mb, as well as my current team gif and art credit. Can include credit to yourself for the CSS. Let me know if you need any other details.

Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hey could someone do a recolor of pokemon quetzal it's a pokemon rom hack that features Gen 9 pokemon

Back