• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests Small Request Thread

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I searching for someone who can make Icons for my Fakemons. And if he want some overworlds. Since i need it for my region. In sum. It comes to be 100 kinds (Counting with regional formes)

Years
I searching for someone who can make Icons for my Fakemons. And if he want some overworlds. Since i need it for my region. In sum. It comes to be 100 kinds (Counting with regional formes)

This is quite a large request for this thread, which is for small requests. You probably will not find anybody willing to do so unless you recruit them for your project specifically. Try looking into the rules on recruitment in the Fan Games section.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I have tried and tried and I just can't get it to look right no matter what I do. Could someone make me a virtual World Cap Pikachu pet?

Rose Oni

Pokemon Trainer and Digimon Tamer
Years
I have a small request.

I am a lover of both Pokemon and Digimon. However, I would like my banner (not sure what this is called, but I mean where my avatar and name are) to be something showing my love of Digimon.

I would like the banner to be the following five crests from Digimon Adventure: Friendship, Love, Knowledge, Hope, and Kindness.

It would be just the symbols in their respective neon colors with a black background. Maybe add some rays of red, blue, pink, and purple? I would want the artist to have fun with this.

I eagerly await any responses.

Years
Hello everyone, I'm trying to make 16*16 mugshots of digimon tamers for a game project, but I can't manage to get a good result. I tried to edit the portraits from a gbc game but the shrinking destroys the quality. Could you help me to "restore" the quality of the sprites? Of course I'm not asking you to edit all the portraits, but I would appreciate a lot if you gave me a help.
Here are the portraits (I put the 16*16 images on the right):
iMl9Ler.png

Imgur link: https://imgur.com/iMl9Ler

Last edited:

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
Years
I can't offer pay but can someone just make me a better looking Dragapult themed banner? I'd like if it could have a dragapult image that kinda like wraps around my picture? Maybe a draganair instead? Really just any dragon theme would be fine sorry if this is too large for the thread or for no pay. Sorry if either are true!

Years
I can't offer pay but can someone just make me a better looking Dragapult themed banner? I'd like if it could have a dragapult image that kinda like wraps around my picture? Maybe a draganair instead? Really just any dragon theme would be fine sorry if this is too large for the thread or for no pay. Sorry if either are true!

I'm by no means great at image editing (consider myself decent/ok), but have attempted to make you a dragon themed banner:
attachment.php

The background is regidrago, recreated since rescaling it to fit the bg looked ugly as heck. I threw in some dragon types: Dreepy & dragapult (since your a dragapult fan), Goodra, Haxorus & Naganadel (shiny version cuz it pops way more).
Image is 600 width, 300 height and 140.5 KB, which fits the signature requirements, although it doesn't leave much room for anything else tbh (50 pixels of height).

Use it in your signature or not, up to you. Feel free to wait for someone better to come around ^.^

Attachments

• dragonbanner2.png
    dragonbanner2.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
Years
I'm by no means great at image editing (consider myself decent/ok), but have attempted to make you a dragon themed banner:
attachment.php

The background is regidrago, recreated since rescaling it to fit the bg looked ugly as heck. I threw in some dragon types: Dreepy & dragapult (since your a dragapult fan), Goodra, Haxorus & Naganadel (shiny version cuz it pops way more).
Image is 600 width, 300 height and 140.5 KB, which fits the signature requirements, although it doesn't leave much room for anything else tbh (50 pixels of height).

Use it in your signature or not, up to you. Feel free to wait for someone better to come around ^.^

Not what I was looking for but it is AMAZING! I'm going to use it for my signature! I was actually looking for a flair but this is amazing and I'm using it for stuff!

Years
Not what I was looking for but it is AMAZING! I'm going to use it for my signature! I was actually looking for a flair but this is amazing and I'm using it for stuff!

just an fyi, you need to be a PokeCommunity Supporter to use pictures in your flair:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/donations/
I did not know this either till it was pointed out to me.

"Enhanced Post Flairs

Get creative with your Post Flairs, with the ability to use your own background images in any part of your flair."

Shiny Gliscor King

The king is here to stay
Years
  • Age 17
  • Mars
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Hi. If it's ok I would like a picture of a shiny Gliscor sitting on a throne, wearing those silly red regal clothes and a crown, and holding one of those scepters kings hold for my avitar

Empoleon671

不要
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 19, 2023
hmm. empoleon in a style that's cool i guess or distinct and for an avatar/signature. piplup added is a bonus. im a little edgy so uh LOL

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
I was debating askin for a Sabrina signature, but not sure how 'small of a task' that is! But that's what I'd like anyway if possible pls.

If so, I can provide some image references or you can do whatever since it's on your own free time.

Back