• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snow

Years
    Snow is a thing to celebrate, flakes of silver falling from the sky and coat the rooftops of buildings in their magic. With a good pile you can build a snowman, get into a snowball fight, go skiing and sleding and have all the fun in the world, maybe even get a day off from school or work as things close for the weather.

I was wondering how many of you guys have seen snow lately? We haven't had any so far this season in my area, but there's a forecast that we might get snow this Tuesday, and I am crossing my fingers that there is a little, and I can watch the snow work it's wonders out of the window with a cup of hot chocolate as I burn my candles and incense. Snow anyone?

Days
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I personally never saw snow, even though my dad's hometown used to have snowfall! I didn't have the privilege of being born there aha. ^^;

Years
    • Online now
    We saw a little bit of snow this year. Not enough to create hazardous conditions.

I do remember walking through the forest one morning to reach my school bus stop. It was pitch black in darkness and a total blizzard outside. I turned around and went back home and enjoyed my personal self given day off.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Experienced very little snow so far this year. Coated the ground once (maybe twice), plus some flurries probably, but not much. Would not call that completely unusual. May have gotten some snow on Halloween, though, which is a little uncommon.

Forecasted some flurries this week. Expects little to no accumulation.

Years
    There was a huge snowfall in the early december, but it's long gone. I couldn't even use my car, because it was stuck in a parking lot with every exit blocked by the snow. It was a little bit inconvenient, but I would love for the snow to return.

I've not seen it at all since moving to Australia. ;_; Snow gets pretty ugly after a day or two when it becomes dirty slush, but I just love it at the beginning when it's falling and everything looks like a wonderland. I'd love to experience watching fresh snow fall and drinking something warm. Definitely prefer it to the heat, lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    We had a green Christmas this year which was actually kinda sad, but we did get a bit of snow on New Year's Eve here. Only a few centimetres but hey, I'll take it.

I like snow a lot but I also am not usually the one who has to shovel it, so the more I become that person the less I like it. But like, ignoring having to get a car out of the driveway and driveable and onto the road, snow is great!

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
    I totally get it! Damn, I HATE CLIMATE CHANGE SO MUCH!!! 🤬

ok, I know that I am a fire type, but I really do prefer snow over the lack of it. 😤

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I always really love the first snowfall of the year, it's a special occasion for me. I'll always make some sort of post on social media or mention it to people when it happens. Last year we started getting snow around October, and there was snow on the ground for Halloween. After that it seems to happen every few days but there doesn't seem to be a lot of it outside. I strongly prefer the heat over the cold and didn't enjoy having to go out to school in the snow as a teenager, but it's nice if I'm indoors. There's something nice about seeing the snow outside when you're really comfy in your favourite blanket.

Years
    As much as I hate it, not seeing a lot of it is worrying due to climate change.

But boooyyy do I hate it.

Years
    There was some minor snow in late November, for about a week and a half. A thin layer in the morning that would melt away within a couple hours, and then be repeated the next day.
    Haven't seen snow since. Yet. If we get snow here that stays for a while it's usually around the second half of January.

I like snow, but not the ice that usually comes with it due to my job =P

Back