• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen So am I the only one who thinks the gen7 professor ISN’T attractive?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • I know this is a shameless rant, and you can ignore this if you aren't interested, but if you are willing to stay, hear me out. I do like him as a character in how he constantly supports the main character and help him be a better trainer, but all the memes regarding him being hot just drive me insane. They were funny at first, but after seeing so many of them it just became irritating and it's just starting to sour my opinion on the character, which is a bad thing.

Personally, while like I said, I do like him as a character, I just don't find him hot at ALL. I don't know, that's just me, and the fact the memes are everywhere and are always forced into your fave just bug me. Anyone else tired of them too? Also anyone else who doesn't find the professor of that gen attractive?

Years
    • Seen today
    No matter how attractive he may be, he'll never compare to Professor Elm.

Years
  • No you're not. The hair is kinda a turn off for me. The manbun thing is always kinda weird. Something about Kukui's face to me is just... offputting. Plus, I prefer my men older if I go for men. Not to anyone's surprise but Nanu is more of my cup of tea. He's my baby.

Years
  • I mean, for me, I definitely consider Kukui to be a good-looking guy in a general sense, but he's not really so much my type (although he certainly seems to be a lot of other people's, and good for them!)

That said, I could probably repeat this statement in the context of pretty much any fandom heartthrob character in almost any series, haha

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • To each one's own, so. I honestly think Kukui is at least a little attractive, but the fact he's married makes me a lot less interested.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I mean, can't people just play games and think of them as just... anime/ cartoon characters instead of imposing sexual appeals on them?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I mean, can't people just play games and think of them as just... anime/ cartoon characters instead of imposing sexual appeals on them?

Say it louder for the people on the back, tbh.

also, lol @ChickenMom. "Way too close to his Rockruff"...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Neh I don't find him attractive. I find none of the Professors attractive. Steven Stone and Sir Aaron are still some of my top Pokemon dude's for me.

Also I must be the only one who didn't care much about Volkner, Morty and Roark, and the only one who liked Sir Aaron over Riley. (Although they look identical minus the clothes xD.)
    Other Pokemon dudes I like are Zero (from the Platinum movie), Norman, Falkner is OK, I used to like Eusine, Butler (Jirachi movie) and... a few others.

@Zacian When you've been in the anime/manga fandom long enough it just becomes a norm, but I can see how it can get annoying. I mean I don't always like it when every single character is sexualised. Sometimes it bothers me sometimes it doesn't. Its just when people start drawing under-aged characters nude is when the problem becomes really awkward. Such as, pretty much all of the game protags. Like really people, they're all 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Yeah, he isn't my type at all either. Now Grimsley on the other hand....

Back