• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • HOLY MOLEY!!!!!! DAT. MEGA. AGGRON. -grows wings and flies over Asgard- I am just so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aggron is my favorite Pokémon and to see him revamped like this I just. UGH. I'm so happy.

Years
  • I saw one with +Speed Nature, it's neat!
    At least not slower than Rampardos!

Tyrantrum isn't that slow. He isn't fast but remeber the speed stat seems low because his nature is +defence and -speed. But yeah I would have preferred his speed and attack stat to be a little higher :P

You know, after looking at it it does seem to have pretty decent Speed. Thankfully Tyrantrum hasn't got Rampardos-like stats but still has a good Attack stat like Rampardos does.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    You know, after looking at it it does seem to have pretty decent Speed. Thankfully Tyrantrum hasn't got Rampardos-like stats but still has a good Attack stat like Rampardos does.

NICHOOOOOOLLEE!! You are online

Ahem. Yes, those are my words! > <
    I was very worried that he'd end up as a Rampardos 2.0.
    Thank god he did not! So he's in my team for sure! ;)

Years
  • NICHOOOOOOLLEE!! You are online

Ahem. Yes, those are my words! > <
    I was very worried that he'd end up as a Rampardos 2.0.
    Thank god he did not! So he's in my team for sure! ;)

Yeah I knew they'd do something to set him apart. I like how every time we see multiple Pokemon based on the same animal, they usually do something to set the design apart like how they were trying to make Froakie's line stand out from the other frog Pokemon we've seen before by making him into a fast ninja frog, or making Fennekin's line look less like Vulpix's.

Reactions: Sun

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • how they were trying to make Froakie's line stand out from the other frog Pokemon we've seen before by making him into a fast ninja frog, or making Fennekin's line look less like Vulpix's.

They really did do a great job on their designs! They feel new and original, and not like a copy and paste resut.
    Tyrantrum looks like a beast!! Thats exactly what a Fossil Pokemon should look like :D

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • They really did do a great job on their designs! They feel new and original, and not like a copy and paste resut.
    Tyrantrum looks like a beast!! Thats exactly what a Fossil Pokemon should look like :D

Yeah, and they did a good job on Aurorus' line too, being based on an Amargasaurus hence the Sail Fossil that's needed to revive it. They made these two fossil line look a lot like a real dinosaur I have to admit, while both having good designs at the same time. Future generation fossils need to learn from this.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Gotta' hand it to them for the Fossil Pokémon, I'd say these are the best Fossil Pokémon of the bunch! I've already established a team of five, so depending on which fossil is in Pokémon X I may just use one as my sixth and final team member seeing as how I love them both!

Years
  • Gotta' hand it to them for the Fossil Pokémon, I'd say these are the best Fossil Pokémon of the bunch! I've already established a team of five, so depending on which fossil is in Pokémon X I may just use one as my sixth and final team member seeing as how I love them both!

They didn't mention anything about the two being version exclusives since the official site said "choose either the Jaw Fossil or Sail Fossil" although we did have a pair of version-exclusive fossils in the past, Cranidos and Shieldon. Cranidos was a Diamond exclusive while Shieldon was a Pearl exclusive.

But yeah, I do agree these are the best designed fossil Pokemon ever. They look just like a real T-Rex and Amargasaurus for sure!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    gotten the gist of XY's story and i must say its edgy good for a pokemon game
    team flare isn't just only zany fashionistas they appear to be from the official reveal...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Going by their respective Silhouettes, seems to me that Mega Aggron and Mega Tyranitar can kill us all.
    They look deadly. So very deadly.

Years
  • gotten the gist of XY's story and i must say its edgy good for a pokemon game
    team flare isn't just only zany fashionistas they appear to be from the official reveal...

Yeah I have to admit their plot is scarier than every other villain team so far, they really turned up the heat (see what I did there!) in this game plot-wise.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • @Fossils: Amargasaurus? Ok, but I rather think of Amaura as Nessie!!!! :D But both of the new fossils are absolutely jaw-dropping (pun intended). At first I couldn't decide which one I'll get, but Tyrantrum's types are just a bit better in my book (as a huge dragon fan).

Years
  • I found this on Tumblr just now, but it appears we have another form of Vivillon:
    Spoiler:

This one seems to have mostly green on its wings. But I'm loving the pattern here! Now that we've seen three different wing patterns and colors for Vivillon, which one do you like best?

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • @Fossils: Amargasaurus? Ok, but I rather think of Amaura as Nessie!!!! :D But both of the new fossils are absolutely jaw-dropping (pun intended). At first I couldn't decide which one I'll get, but Tyrantrum's types are just a bit better in my book (as a huge dragon fan).

Lapras is Nessie.

I hope you get them relatively early like in BW.

dreamcatcher

Lump Appraiser
    Years
  • I found this on Tumblr just now, but it appears we have another form of Vivillon:
    Spoiler:

This one seems to have mostly green on its wings. But I'm loving the pattern here! Now that we've seen three different wing patterns and colors for Vivillon, which one do you like best?

Ooh it's gorgeous! I love that they've given some of the Pokémon in this generation multiple forms such as with Vivillon and Flabébé. It gives the games a more natural feeling in that every Pokémon doesn't look exactly the same, and maybe it's another throwback to gen 3 with Spinda's multiple patterns? :P Just kidding, but I hope there are at least 4 forms for Vivllon like we got with Deerling and Sawsbuck last generation because I like collecting all of them. ^-^

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    have you guys seen magikarp in game yet? he flops about on his side lol

Ooh it's gorgeous! I love that they've given some of the Pokémon in this generation multiple forms such as with Vivillon and Flabébé. It gives the games a more natural feeling in that every Pokémon doesn't look exactly the same, and maybe it's another throwback to gen 3 with Spinda's multiple patterns? :P Just kidding, but I hope there are at least 4 forms for Vivllon like we got with Deerling and Sawsbuck last generation because I like collecting all of them. ^-^
    i am expecting a polar desert forest and maybe an urban pattern not sure what else there could be

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm sure that every Pokémon with a Mega Evolution will have their respected evolutionary line in-game at some point, Magikarp was in the very first trailer so I'd assume that would be the case for both Magikarp & Gyarados.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I found this on Tumblr just now, but it appears we have another form of Vivillon:
    Spoiler:

Is that a shiny? I see a tiny blue asterisk/star(?) next to the Marks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back