• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soldier Up!

Which Class will you choose?

• Heavy Scout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heavy Gunner

• Elite Lancer

• Mobility Lancer

• Heavy Mortarer

• Mobility Mortarer

• Elite Engineer

• Medic

• Elite Tech

• Spec Tech

• Mauler

• Total voters
    Years

Congratulations! You have successfully passed the entrance exam into the Overlord Academy where you will undergo training to serve as a unit in His army, eventually joining the ranks of the Elite. Which class will you join and which career path will you take?

Scout

Spoiler:

Sniper

Spoiler:

Shock Trooper

Spoiler:

Gunner

Spoiler:

Lancer

Spoiler:

Mortarer

Spoiler:

Engineer

Spoiler:

Anthem Corp

Spoiler:

Armour Tech

Spoiler:

Fencer

Spoiler:

Soldier Up!

Last edited:
    Years
    Oooh shock trooper all the way! I love getting up close and personal.

That's fine as a starting point but would you like to progress to become an Elite Trooper who carries more grenades or would you prefer to become a Commando who wields a flame-thrower instead of having grenades but has less physical buff than an Elite Trooper.

Years
    I'd be either the clumsy schoolgirl or the tuba player because it seems like neither has to do any fighting.

Years
    That's fine as a starting point but would you like to progress to become an Elite Trooper who carries more grenades or would you prefer to become a Commando who wields a flame-thrower instead of having grenades but has less physical buff than an Elite Trooper.

Hmm, I'd have to go with Elite Trooper. Walls are useful and I don't want to explode. And physical buff is nice as well.

Years
    I'd choose the shock trooper because it looks cooler than the other ones, but yeah. I guess I'd rather just not go to war in the first place :p

Would you progress on to be an Elite Trooper or a Commando?

that's so easy..Sniper..i like to work a lone ..or at least work quite

What kind of sniper would you like to end up becoming though? AT Sniper or Sniper Elite?

Oh i would like to be a gunner. Yay (:

Would you like to end up as a Gunner Elite or a Heavy Gunner?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Shock Trooper cause it sounds really cool and looks cooler. I guess I'd then progress to a Commando cause of the flame thrower.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    What kind of sniper would you like to end up becoming though? AT Sniper or Sniper Elite?

if it was the way i think AT Sniper is my choice i prefer to damage bigger aims,damage to vehicles better than damaging humans.....i would shoot a bad human but i won't kill them,so it won't be my work then..*shrugs*

Back