• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some random Cherrim (Erica) turned 21

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • I was going to make some long post about how you're 21 now and all of that. But this guy wanted to take over and say something....
    slow.jpg

...........​

Ok so he sucks.
    Anyway, now that you're 21 you can do all sorts of things in the US that you could already do in Canada. Like drink, get a job, move out of your parent's house, go to the mall by yourself, buy stuff from random people on eBay, get married, pop popcorn (see Dean is breaking the law by doing that every night), and most of all..... order pizza. See now isn't that awesome?

Anyway, 21 is a big thing. I don't really know what's so big about it (other then being counted as old), but still people say "Sweet 21" or something like that. But still I think it was pretty awesome when I turned 21, and I hope that you might feel as old as me when you get this old... or more like you're 21 now so oh well. XD

I would have made this longer for your awesomely big monitor, but I can't think of anything else.... Oh, I'm talking to David on XBL, lets see if he wants to say anything.
    Ok David says... Happy Birthday Erica, and thank God your Cherrim got out of the house in time.

Oh and
    08e0b641faa8d7b5ed1d8d1a8b0f4751.png

Just pretend that's you in the pic, and pretend it says "Happy Birthday". XD

Oh, this is also my 20,000th post. Awesome thread to be posting it in too. XD

Years
  • wow it's your birthday Erica?! I would've never known had we not been counting it down on WLM XD

Yay, you're 21 8D;

Happy Birthday bb

and congrats andy n_n

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • ambipom.jpg

Ambipom and I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. And I want to remind everyone who views this thread that my OTP is Cherrim x Ambipom.

Years
  • Happy birthday, Erica! :D

/generic birthday post

Also, I would make a fake card called Erica's Cherrim, but I have no skills with that and I don't have the time to learn. And I didn't know your birthday was coming. XD;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Ericaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

um

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! ilu gurl

something else

HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthdaaaaay dear Erica, happy birthday to you <3

something else

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Happy birthday, Ericaaaaaaa. 8D

You can now do other stuff 21 year olds do... :D;
    um....okay. I can't think of anything else...

Happy Birthday? :D

Spoiler:

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Happy birthday to someone who almost loves the cherrim family as much as I do :x On behalf of your special day we shall all dress like this
    Cherrim.jpg
    and dance around like maniacs!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Happy Birthday Erica! I hope you have a very nice birthday and got whatever you asked for. :D

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Happy Birthday, Erica~ : 3

Enjoy your life being 21! : D Have a great birthday..

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    eRica, she's 21 :o that means food and cake and /droolPRESENTS OMG THE PRESENTS! ALL THE PRESENTS YOU SHALL HAVE!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Erica's 21 now, she's legal to do things she wasn't legal to do before, lol. Happy Birthday Erica! Hope you enjoy what Andy says to be the perfect age. :3 I wish there was more to say, but everyone else took the words right out of my mouth.
    421_30_1_0.png
    Have fun today.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Happy Birthday Erica!! Hope you and Cherrim have an amazing day :3

Back