• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something in the way she moos...

Years
  • Wow these cows are really cool but creative ahhh

But anyways, happy birthday Miss Cowrie aka Sylphiel. You are an amazing person and I sure hope you had the most awesome birthday ever, complete with cows everywhere!

Happy Cowrie Day, gurl! Have fun being another year older.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Wow, this is amazing. xD" Happy birthday, Jess! Hope you have an enjoyable day! Glad to be a Cowrie fan.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Happy Birthday ^-^

There really isn't that much I could say but wish you the best birthday ever ^-^

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Wow, I thought this was a page full of spam from the same user LOL. >_> Never liked cows because of whitney though

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU STUPID COW!

Um...I mean...*meep*
    Something in the way she moos...

Sirfetch’d

Never would have guessed that it was your birthday unless I had checked celebrations! Audy needs to do a better job of letting people know these things ;D

Kidding though, I really hope you have a great birthday because you and an excellent staff member here and you deserve nothing less. :D

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Happy cowrie day, and thanks for the surprise as I logged into PC :p

Have a spell card somewhat related to the celebration :)

Back