• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Splatoon 2

Years
  • Good. There was only one correct answer, lol. {XD} I hear the matchmaking was pretty bad.

Yeah I did. People did say Front Roll was often getting matched up against each other due to the notable lack of support for the Back Roll team, much like how Mayo vs Ketchup went.

And also, this is Pearl's third EU Splatfest win in a row! I'm guessing the only Back Roll players were all Marina fans, and couldn't stop her losing streak continuing once again.

Expecting the NA/AUS Splatfest of Vampires vs Werewolves to be probably more even.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Let's go, team vampire!

Well, the splatfest is on! Again Shifty Station has a completely different layout for this splatfest. Marina is rocking orange while Pearl has got the purple tights, lol. I wish the shops had some Halloween apparel. >:(

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 999.png

Team Vampire overkilled the competition. I'll let the best Vampire say this about Team Werewolf's efforts.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Furries went down! {XD}

The battles were pretty close for me. My biggest win streak was 9, but a lot of my losses we just got flat out dominated, lol. Seems like Pearl is my good luck charm! That's 3 splatfest wins in a row.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Furries went down! {XD}

The battles were pretty close for me. My biggest win streak was 9, but a lot of my losses we just got flat out dominated, lol. Seems like Pearl is my good luck charm! That's 3 splatfest wins in a row.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who mostly got dominated by Team Werewolf, it had me fear that they'll have the most victories, but imagine my shock when I saw the results.

Years
  • tumblr_oyihb7d9UU1sq9ucoo1_540.png

New European Splatfest has been announced - Warm Breakfast vs Cold Breakfast.

I have a feeling Pearl's got the likely popular subject choice once again, but if Marina finally snaps her losing streak of Splatfests in non-Japanese areas, I'll be fine with that too.

It's not sure at the moment if this will also be the NA/AUS Splatfest or if they'll get something different again.

Last edited:
    Years
  • tumblr_oyvgh576S81wd5hzmo1_540.jpg

New Japanese Splatfest - and it's if you enjoy deep fried food with or without lemon!

Seriously, this one's even more ridiculous than Europe's Toilet Paper battle. I mean, why use a Splatfest to ask someone if they like or don't like lemon?

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • tumblr_oyvgh576S81wd5hzmo1_540.jpg

New Japanese Splatfest - and it's if you enjoy deep fried food with or without lemon!

Seriously, this one's even more ridiculous than Europe's Toilet Paper battle. I mean, why use a Splatfest to ask someone if they like or don't like lemon?

Looks like Japan has their first lame Splatfest. I wonder if NA's Splatfest is gonna be Thanksgiving-themed.

Years
  • Looks like Japan has their first lame Splatfest. I wonder if NA's Splatfest is gonna be Thanksgiving-themed.

I doubt it because NA's Splatfests are shared with Australia which doesn't celebrate it.

Also, Team Warm has won the European Splatfest so Marina's losing streak continues once again.

Years
  • tumblr_oz7r0rQd1a1tde4rco1_540.jpg

New Splatfest for North America and Australia, a battle of genres!

Pearl's team is Sci-Fi and Marina's is Fantasy. Pearl has been on an unstoppable winning streak with Splatfests outside of Japan, once again looking like she'll have a popular choice of topic in Sci-Fi, or will a win for Fantasy finally break the Marina curse?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Let's see, here's what Sci-Fi has to offer:

Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Valerian, Metroid, Halo, Starcraft, Overwatch, Mass Effect, Matrix, Alien, Predator, Godzilla, Planet of the Apes, Blade Runner, TRON, Avatar, Star Fox, F-Zero, Fallout, Doom, and pretty much every Jules Verne story

And what Fantasy has to offer:

Middle Earth, Harry Potter, Legend of Zelda, the Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, Tales of, Dragon Quest, Fate, Hunter x Hunter, SAO, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Dragon Age, Witcher, One Piece, Naruto, Attack on Titan, God of War, Warcraft, Diablo, Avatar TLA, and almost every Disney animated movie.

I'll side with Team Fantasy because technically speaking, all genres are fantasies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • This one is actually pretty tough. I figured we'd get something food related as well.

I think this may be the first time I side with Marina. The RPG fan in me has to go with fantasy. Sorry, Pearl! {XD}

Years
  • I noticed on YouTube comments sections that a lot of people sided with Fantasy, so I think Marina may have a good chance to finally win a non-Japanese Splatfest.

Also, the Japanese Splatfest that just went down, Marina's Team No Lemon got a 2-1 victory over Pearl's Team Lemon. This is Marina's third Japanese Splatfest win in a row.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Also, the Japanese Splatfest that just went down, Marina's Team No Lemon got a 2-1 victory over Pearl's Team Lemon. This is Marina's third Japanese Splatfest win in a row.

It was as obvious as front toilet paper winning the last European Splatfest. Eating fried food with no lemons is the most natural habit.

Years
  • tumblr_ozng7qXu1b1w4k2xio1_r1_540.jpg

The curse is over. Marina has finally taken her first official Splatfest victory outside of Japan!

Congratulations to Team Fantasy on their win!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I had to stop playing Ultra Sun because of the Splatfest, and I'm so glad that my team won. And this is the first time Marina won a Splatfest since the demo? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I went 34-19 during the Splatfest! I almost forgot about it completely due to Ultra's release so I joined a bit late. I've been on the winning team every time aside from the ice cream/cake one, which wasn't even an official splatfest. Betraying Pearl was worth it, lol.

Years
  • tumblr_p0bat1caiU1sq9ucoo1_540.png

New Splatfest for European players - Film vs Books!

This likely means that Japan and North America will get something different again, for what has been three months in a row now that all the regional Splatfests are different.

Edit: Japan now also has a Splatfest announced. It's a battle of clothes, licensed by Uniqlo - HeatTech vs Ultra Light Down!

tumblr_inline_p0bgsi9YAh1r31rtl_540.jpg

Japan did have a McDonald's licensed Splatfest, but I never would imagine a fashion brand doing the same thing.

Last edited:
    Back