• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Splatoon 2

Years
  • North America and Australia's Splatfest has been announced, and it's a Christmas-themed battle of Sweater vs Socks! No surprise the team colours are red and green as well.

tumblr_p0nv62YQyI1qckz66o1_540.jpg

Edit: And Japan's Uniqlo Splatfest results are in, with Team Ultra Light Down triumphing over Team HeatTech! This now makes four JP Splatfests in a row that Marina has won.

tumblr_p0qlhcNniO1rzp45wo1_540.jpg

Also, EU's Splatfest results have just come in, and Team Film has claimed victory, winning in both popularity and Team wins. That of course means Pearl's unbeaten winning streak over there still continues.

tumblr_p0rp7lSu2j1v1mf1yo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
  • A silly theme, but it definitely fits for Christmas. I hear the Australians feel left out since it's appears to be summer over there atm, lol.

What's actually funny is that in the first Splatoon game, Australia shared its Splatfests with Europe. However, we now share the North America Splatfests.

Also, here's the updated track record for each Splatoon 2 Splatfest so far:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Since Hikamaru forgot to post this month's Splatfest, might as well post it myself.

de9.jpg

This is the first international Splatfest for Splatoon 2.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    oof, this is a tough one. Really picky with both of these, because I don't really like action that much, although if it's done well I enjoy it a lot, and I really like comedy if it can make me laugh, but I don't really laugh much soo... idk. Either way, has to be really good for me to enjoy it xD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 193.jpg

Team Action not winning both match win ratios is perhaps the funniest moment in Splatfest history.

Last edited:
    Back