• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprit Powers

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
  • I recommend you to put the script inside spoiler too.
    [~spoiler~]
    [~/spoiler~]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well if something like this is possible, maybe one day we'll get an actual plug and play zmove script. It does appear to be similar.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    What is this script, can you put a explanation in the orginal post explaining what this is?

Years
    • Online now
    What is this script, can you put a explanation in the orginal post explaining what this is?

It's essentially a spin off of the Zodiac Power mechanic used by my Pokemon Birthsigns scripts, which in turn is essentially a spin off of Z-Moves from Gen 7. Except the effects here are based on type (closer to Z-Moves) rather than how Zodiac Powers activate based on birthsign.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • It's essentially a spin off of the Zodiac Power mechanic used by my Pokemon Birthsigns scripts, which in turn is essentially a spin off of Z-Moves from Gen 7. Except the effects here are based on type (closer to Z-Moves) rather than how Zodiac Powers activate based on birthsign.

Yes, that is it, but it is my own games main feature. I won't deny that your zodiac power script did inspire me though!

Years
  • It's not working when I trying to use spirit power it's showing

---------------------------
    Pokemon Essential
    [Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]Exception: NameErrorMessage: undefined local variable or method `attacker' for #<PokeBattle_Battle:0xad24040>Power:323:in `pbSpiritEffects'Power:760:in `pbUseSpiritPower'Power:1089:in `pbAttackPhase'Power:1084:in `each'Power:1084:in `pbAttackPhase'PokeBattle_Battle:2599:in `pbStartBattleCore'PokeBattle_Battle:2598:in `logonerr'PokeBattle_Battle:2598:in `pbStartBattleCore'PokeBattle_Battle:2584:in `loop'PokeBattle_Battle:2607:in `pbStartBattleCore'This exception was logged in C:\Users\user\Saved Games\Pokemon Zero 0_7\errorlog.txt.Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK
    Help me please

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Oop. Sorry, that was meant to be:
    Code:
    opp1.effects[PBEffects::LeechSeed]=user.index
          opp2.effects[PBEffects::LeechSeed]=user.index if opp2 != nil
          ally.effects[PBEffects::LeechSeed]=user.index if ally != nil
    Subhajit Sarkar said:

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • I also made V 1.1.0:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hey Z button is appearing but it doesn't use the z moves.
    Like: I have a pikachu and he has a electrinium z but it doesn't use gigabolt havoc instead pikachu uses thunderbolt

Back