• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spyro, Drake, Jak & Daxter - The Playstation Fan Club

Years
    I don't have a PS4 as of right now either, but I've never been an online gamer regardless \: So the fact that they've now added a fee for it doesn't really bother me that much. I stick with the PlayStation consoles for their single player games :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Unlike PS3, 4 now requires fees for online gaming. What are your opinion on it?

I thought this was a rumor and I was like "ehh okay It'll get over it". and wow. I guess it's true. While I don't plan to buy the PS4 sometime soon, as long as said "online services" is cheaper than Xbox Live, I'll still go for it regardless. I'd still love to play online even if it requires to pay for it.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Alright so its already wednesday and we havent had a topic about the weekly feature yet :O

What Crash Bandicoot is your favorite? Why do you enjoy it the most?

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
    ^ Her name is spelt with a K, not a C.

(Kind of an expert with anything JAD; and know how everyone's name is. Sorry. :D )

Yeah, I just wasn't thinking and automatically typed a C :P Leave me alone, I'm sick and dying of a cold/flu, I'm delirious :P

What Crash Bandicoot is your favorite? Why do you enjoy it the most?

As mentioned, I love Warped, probably because I grew up with that. But it is pretty fun to play, and I love the additions of power ups and all the boss battles are amazing :) I always liked N. Trophy's boss level :)

I liked The Wrath of Cortex too, though I can't really remember why. It could have been an overplayed thing. That was probably one of the few games I played over and over in my youth :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hm… it would probably have to be Crash of the Titans for me. I did play plenty of other Crash games, but this was the only memorable one. :]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Crash Bandicoot: Warped, and Crash Team Racing are my two all time favorite Crash games. I can play those all day every day and never get tired of them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, right, Crash Team Racing; how could I forget that. ;o; They were planning on making a sequel to it at some point, but wound up cancelling. Does anybody actually know why?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    a sequel to it at some point, but wound up cancelling. Does anybody actually know why?

I think there are sequels, at least 2 i can think of:
    CTR Nitro and one that had like 2 drivers like the Mario kart for Gamecube?
    I havent played much of them though tbh, but CTR was the bomb :D

As for my favorite, i have to go with Warped as well, since its the most polished one and the first ive ever played in the series.
    Crash Bandicoot 2 is not far behind though, since it plays pretty similar to Warped

New Topic: Out of all the Crash Bandicoot Villains, who is your favorite and why?
    It can be because of design, personality, how original the boss battle was...be creative (:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    User Name: O'aka XXIII
    PS Systems you own/have owned: PS1, PS2, PSP, PS Vita
    Answer a topic: Out of all of the Crash Bandicoot villains, Ripper Roo has to be my favorite. Crash Bandicoot was my first real video game that I can actually recall, and Ripper Roo was my first boss battle so it left a pretty big impression on me. He actually scared me as a kid because he had a crazy laugh and crazy eyes and he would jump around randomly and blow stuff up.
    Chose a Playstation character to represent you (Optional): Sly Cooper

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Goodness, I remember Ripper Roo. He's such a maniac. xD Gave me so much anxiety when tried beating him. His Nitro attacks always gets to me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd say Dr. Neo. :b Every time I look at him, I always get reminded of Nintendo characters, and I really like that. Besides him, I also sort of like Evil Crash.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Ripper Roo did leave a huge impression on me as well, his laugh is just extremely creepy. For me, it would have to be Tiny Tiger, since you fight him in both crash bandicoot one and two.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Crash related: I just started playing Crash Bandicoot 2 on a PSX emulator and holy crap I feel so nostalgic right now. I'm already on the 3rd warp room, and the levels are getting harder and harder. xD The first level I went through? The ones with the Polar Bear, where I'd have to ride it. It's so adorable.

and then I got to this level:

Aside from that, new PS related topic: What is the one PS game you always play again and again? It could be from any PS console, new or old.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Spyro, if I see any of my Spyro games as I'm flipping through the books of games I own for PSX I will pop it in immediately and play it for a couple days. It's just really good fun.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Aside from that, new PS related topic: What is the one PS game you always play again and again? It could be from any PS console, new or old.

Well I have one for each console, actually. I hope you don't mind if I post them.

I would have to say Spyro for the PS1 I have played over and over. (Currently playing through them again on my PS3).

For my PS2 I played Jak and Daxter over and over and over again. I know pretty much the entire series inside and out. Same for Kingdom Hearts II.

For the PS3, it would have to be a tie between Uncharted 3 and The Last Of Us. I play then both quite frequently.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What is the one PS game you always play again and again?
    One of them has to be PlayStation All-Stars. When I had first gotten my hands on it, I used to think that it was sort of an SSB rip-off. Thankfully, though, that thought started to change and the game's grown on me quite a bit. n_n;; Sly 2: Band of Thieves would another. Back when I still had it for my PS2, I'd play it almost every day. Regardless of how much I did, it just never ceased to entertain me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^I never really get to play that game, but at the same time I wasn't aware of what characters were featured in the game so it didn't appeal to me as much. lol.

I will say that any Syphon Filter game (mainly the first three games of the series) are the games that I will always keep playing no matter how many times I beat it. The storyline is captivating and it was my first shooter game. :3

Back