• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    the old star wars were classics yea, but there is so much more they can do with the franchise.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    if i wasnt a star wras fanatic i whould have hated the prequals no where near as good as the original trilogy but i have a feeling about ROTS that i havent had with the past prequals i sense greatness from episode 3

Rider Knight

HENSHIN!
    Years
    I am DYING to see Episode III! I have the Sneak Preview figure of General Grievous. Hell, I play Star Wars Battlefront EVERY DAY for at least 3 hours! I'm gonna see it on the day it comes out, at night. It's gonna RULE. Thanks to my Star Wars Original Trilogy DVD set, I've seen behind the scenes footage "Making Darth Vader" for Episode III and I saw them shooting like 20 seconds of the final fight! Remember Obi-Wan versus Darth Maul where he was super fast? Well this fight makes that fight look like a couple of Grannies fighting! I LOVE STAR WARS. My Dad showed it to me when I was four. Yoda scared me. :P I've seen the trailer and teaser for this movie. I love it when Mace and the Jedi go into the Chancellor's room. *lightsavers activate* You're under arrest Chancello! Are you threatening me Master Jedi? *pulls out a lightsaber from his sleeve and attacks them* *jaw drops through the floor, into the basement* I'm counting down the days to this movie! You seen footage to the game too? Looks amazing!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Dude, I bet this movie's gonna be great!!! I became a Star Wars fan since I watch the animated series on Toonami... pretty cool! A question: Has General Grevious appeared in any other star wars??

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    NiNGi said:
    Dude, I bet this movie's gonna be great!!! I became a Star Wars fan since I watch the animated series on Toonami... pretty cool! A question: Has General Grevious appeared in any other star wars??
    GG was in the Clone Wars cartoon that was on Cartoon Network.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I can't wait to see it! My brother and I both love the Star Wars movies. This one looks really promising, from what I've seen. It might just end up being my favorite.

It's still disappointing to know that this one will be the last one, though...

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
    Years
    -Latios- said:
    What do you mean the last one?

This is the last film of the prequel saga and the last film that George Lucus is directing it. No one knows if whenever or not there will be any Star Wars films that take place after Return of the Jedi. So it possibly be the last Star Wars film. Who knows if there will be more after Episode III.

Years
    I sooo want to see starwars III!!!!!!!! ive been a fan since i was 2. Everytime i see the trailer i become more and more of a fan!

and the thing about it being PG-13, im 99% sure it is. (1%= George Luchas said its for 9s and up on 60 minuiets)

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Rider Knight, I love BATTLE FRONT!!!!! I have seen the footage for the new game, and it looks SO COOL!!!! I will buy it!!!!!!

Back