• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] STAR WARS Jedi Outcasts, Act I (OOC)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Lol! Didn't even know there was a version of the song like that. Those dance moves are so cringeworthy to watch...

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Legend and gimmepie are accepted!

I'm afraid aeternum and GreyBidoof have lost their reservations. Please post here or poke me on skype to re-reserve, or else...

(you haven't finished, GB, I thought you said you would :p and Alvey, bullet points might be okay but you have no history and also your character is very similar to Anakin Skywalker in his ways and it is unclear whether a Jedi would willingly train such an intense and antisocial person. But we could roll with that if you just had a finished SU ;; )

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay, calling a reservation now.
    Reserved. Poke me when you're done. We might start the RP tomorrow, so you'll have to join in when you can :3
    rereserve. I had intended to finish it last night but stuff came up
    Better be quick about it now. I know these have been busy times, after Christmas and around New Years, so it might have been a bit of a mean move of me to post the RP before 2016 ;; But we just want to get started now, so type type type~!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Reserved. Poke me when you're done. We might start the RP tomorrow, so you'll have to join in when you can :3

Better be quick about it now. I know these have been busy times, after Christmas and around New Years, so it might have been a bit of a mean move of me to post the RP before 2016 ;; But we just want to get started now, so type type type~!

Yep yep. I got off at 4am yesterday and get off at 2 yesterday. I started to write the outlook and history then gp came on skype and we discussed gunpowder until I fell asleep. I'll be sure to finish it tonight though.

Years
  • I kinda want this lightsaber now.

Spoiler:

Not sure if I can start with it, but I definitely want to upgrade to it at some point.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Not sure if you got my pm, but my su is done unless you want me to add a little more to it.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Star wars nerd, busting in. >.>

Trying for role: Apprentice

Name: Shiathium-Narcasius (Shia for short)

Race: Squib

"Squibs. They'll sell you a bucket of air if you let them, and keep the bucket."

Appearance: Welp, picture time is a go!
    Spoiler:

Lightsaber color: Blue

"Issue": Alien

Personality: Shia is that one friend you have. You know the one. The one who, despite the worst outcomes happening, always has a cheery smile on his face. At first, one doesn't mind such a personality. And this is very true with Shia. When someone meets him for the first time they don't mind his happy-go-lucky personality that much. It's only when they spend more than a few days around him that his cheerful attitude becomes grating. The kind of grating where you try to drop every single hint known to the universe that you DON'T want to be around him.

No matter how far the insults go, Shia isn't one to back away from potential friends. He sees every opportunity he has with another as a way to cheer them up or keep them company. Besides, who wants to be alone all the time? That would be too boring! Perhaps Shia's favorite past time is sticking by those who seemingly have no friends, never getting the hint that perhaps they enjoy spending time alone.

Apart from cheering others up and being there for his friends Shia also enjoys tinkering with machines. He is quite capable of making repairs to ships and robots and while performing such tasks will genuinely leave others alone. Once someone bothers him though, he's rather quick to break away from his work so that he can 'hang out' with his friends.

One of the odder behaviors that Shia partakes in is rubbing various items across his fur. Squib kind has the ability to 'smell' other things. Disguises as well as forgeries can easily be discovered due to his fur as a result. Whenever speaking Shia also tends to use a bit of the human language and is often keen to using the word 'koovy' to try and impress others.

History: Shia hails from Skor II, a planet that held all sorts of various natural resources upon it. Born to a couple of merchants Shia was taught the art of the deal. He learned how to haggle with pirates and the republic. Often times his clan would partake in confusing contracts that would gain them many resources and leave the opposing party with empty hands.

During one of their trips to another planet Shia felt something tugging at his mind and discovered a strange cube among some trash heaps. He had no inkling as to what it was, but he kept it as a token of good luck. The years passed as the young Squib fell away from the path of a haggler. He began to find joy in providing more fair deals to his customers, finding to his shock that they would come back for his services later on. At the same time the cube he had found began to glow at odd times until finally one day Shia discovered that he could open it up.

Out was projected the image of a human who claimed that only a force sensitive could open the cube. Shia was directed by the strange image to the jedi temple that lay on Coruscant. While the masters there were thankful that another holocron had been brought to them, they informed Shia that they could not accept him into the order. Not one to be discouraged, Shia continuously came to the academy until one of the masters finally directed him to the planet of Dantooine.

It took him some time, but Shia finally arrived and began to train among the masters there, discovering that the force augmented his talents with machines.

Extra info just for the nerds:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Greiger, I can't view the picture. Maybe just post the pic link? Other than that, it's good. I just need to know what he looks like :p

Alvey, your History is a bit confusing. Did you not write that he cut off his connection to the force? Did he regain it later without the Sith noticing? Else, he wouldn't have been even considered for the Jedi Academy.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Alvey, your History is a bit confusing. Did you not write that he cut off his connection to the force? Did he regain it later without the Sith noticing? Else, he wouldn't have been even considered for the Jedi Academy.

The elder began to reopen the connection slowly but surely through weird reacharound, workaround methods without Aevux noticing. It's obviously not very strong at the moment so the sith haven't taken notice, but with some training with it and things related to it it'll open back up to what it once was.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I will whip out a post soon-ish. Still deciding on how to go about doing it. I was thinking of having Bounty Hunter Yara enter the Enclave Harbor with his spacecraft, and possibly have a meeting with one of the Academy Higher-Ups. Should I just make my own petty criminals for now? I don't really think meeting the player-controlled criminals would be a good thing right at the start of the RP haha.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Oh oh. So it failed on my image. PC... y u do dis?

Okay, I'll try to fix it up then. Hopefully this time the freaking BBCode works. If not then I'll probably have to link you to the pic then.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I posted. Hopefully you don't mind I made up a Master for the Academy and went to the Cantina to deal business. I thought it may give the other apprentices something to write about in case they wanted to. If something is wrong, I can change it, no problem :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I posted. Hopefully you don't mind I made up a Master for the Academy and went to the Cantina to deal business. I thought it may give the other apprentices something to write about in case they wanted to. If something is wrong, I can change it, no problem :)
    I was planning on doing that for you haha, but I'll read your post and see if I can use this Master somehow 8)

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh oh. So it failed on my image. PC... y u do dis?

Okay, I'll try to fix it up then. Hopefully this time the freaking BBCode works. If not then I'll probably have to link you to the pic then.
    Oh lord, you're accepted. Blue furry incoming! xD

Alvey is accepted too. Time to IC post at last! Have fun, everyone, and remember to discuss together so that you don't step on anybody's toes plot.

Back