• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] STAR WARS Jedi Outcasts, Act I (OOC)

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    STAR WARS
    JEDI OUTCASTS
    Act I: Awakening
    Spoiler:

Spots are CLOSED for reservation!
    < you can reach the IC thread here >

background
    About one thousand years before the onslaught of the Clone Wars, the dark age of the galaxy came to an end. The Sith, an ancient order of malevolent Force-practitioners, were defeated after their birth in the Hundred-Year Darkness and driven into hiding, but the then galactic government, known as the "Old Republic" also fell. Following the collapse of that government and a full-scale war, a number of solar systems united, founding a successor state: the Galactic Republic.

As its governing body, the newly reorganized government established the Galactic Senate, the members of which were elected to represent their systems. In time, the Jedi Order, an organization of protectors who could tap into the power of the Force, came to serve the Republic as guardians of peace and justice.

However, the new Galactic Republic was not perfect. Culture and norms are currently about to escalate into racism; the notion that humans are purer beings than other races in the galaxy has spread and found unexpectedly strong support over the past decade. Nobody would still officially mention the superiority of humans, but it is implied and assumed in as good as every instance of the Galactic Republic. Non-humans are normally being seen as lesser beings, regardless of their own origins or history.

In the midst of all this, there are still many non-humans who find the power of the Force awakening within them at some point in their life. The central Jedi Academy of the Galactic Republic finds ways to avoid accepting non-humans into their teachings though, and as such most non-humans who feel the Force at this day and age, do not receive training and do not become Jedi. However...

On an outer rim planet called Dantooine, believed by most people to hold nothing but farmers and scavenging criminal gangs, there is a smaller Jedi Enclave, devoted to one special cause: to train in the Force those who for one reason or another cannot join the central Academy.

500px-Dantooine-SWGMB.jpg

plot
    The RP will take place on Dantooine, where there is a small Jedi Enclave whose leaders have decided to train Force sensitive from all over the galaxy who hold potential but are rejected from the Academy on Coruscant. The Jedis here have eyes and ears all over the Republic and have likely either taken you in when you were rejected from the Academy, or stumbled upon you somewhere and sensed your high affinity for the Force and taken you in spontaneously. If you have played KOTOR or KOTOR2, you'll know what this place looks like. If not, google it!, just imagine a planet full of lakes and farmlands, no real cities, littered with mysterious caves and ruins and populated by feuding families, crime gangs coming to scavenge or get away with making life sour for farmers, and also the occasional bounty hunter to try and deal with said criminals.

Apprentice players will be getting a mission (or a few) early in the RP, and that mission will pretty much comprise the whole RP. If we manage to end it, expect a sequel RP where the story continues :) Other players will have to do their best to interact with the Apprentice mission.

main role
    6 spots! Apprentice: You may play as a newly awakened Force user. However, there is something wrong with you, to put it simply. In this corrupted and racist world, simply not being a human can be enough "wrong". If you choose to be human, you need to be odd or not accepted by society in one way or another. It might be kind of difficult in a galaxy as vast and strange as Star Wars', but you are welcome to try! As long as you are not too offensive or making anybody here look bad. Thanks. In any case, you will have arrived at the Enclave pretty recently and as such only just learned to build a light saber of your own, which you are probably not a master of yet unless you were a melee warrior of some kind before you got here. Note: you are most likely alien.

misc roles
    3 spots! Scavenger/raider: You may play as an antagonist (at least you will initially be seen as one). Some kind of criminal residing on this godforsaken planet. You will not be force sensitive. You may be alien or human.

1 spot! Bounty hunter: You hail from elsewhere and have decided that Dantooine is a good place to collect some easy (?) cash since they seem to have a problem with criminals on their hard-to-oversee farmlands and goods. Law here is tricky though. Farm families set up their own bounties, and the Jedis at the Enclave also have some (which are probably more legal than the farmers'...) You will not be force sensitive. You may be alien or human.

sign-up sheet

Trying for role: (Apprentice/Raider/Bounty Hunter/Trader/Farmer)

Name:

Race: (you can pretty much make up any kind of race you want, think alien, think animal, think varieties of humankind, think cyborgs... uh I think you probably have to be organic in order to use the Force though. Remember that different roles are more or less likely to be human or alien)

Appearance: (as little as much as you feel you can give. I'll let you know if I feel something is missing. Pictures are alright)

Lightsaber color: (Only for Apprentices! Green or Blue or Yellow. It's not a rule, but tradition that those who tend to favor studying the mysteries and powers of the force use green sabers. Those who favor battling, tactics and endurance use blue. Those who rather focus on other skills not strictly related to the force or fighting, such as robotics, non-melee weaponry, technology, flora/fauna, archeology... They traditionally use yellow sabers. You can only have one single lightsaber at the start)

Weapon proficiencies: (only for other roles than Apprentice! Tell us what weapons you are formidable with and usually carry around. Everybody uses weapons. Sort of)

"Issue": (only for Apprentices! why were you not accepted into the central Jedi Academy? If you are a non-human, just type "Alien". If you are human, you'll have to be creative!)

Personality: (likes, dislikes, flaws, strengths, interactions with others, how they see the world etc)

History: (where does your character come from, and what did they do before they arrived at Dantooine? Even as an Apprentice, you were not a Jedi before, you likely either didn't know you had the Force running through you, or you just didn't know how to control it yet)

rules
    • Obey Pikachu. If you argue against my decisions, I will simply just kick you out, srs haha. This does in no way mean that I'll be a dictator, but. Be nice, please?
    • The roleplay is rated M. But I'm not a fan of gore, so please don't go overboard with yucky stuff.

reserved spots
    (reserves last for 48 hours, after that your spot will be opened up if you haven't posted a finished SU)

• -

accepted players
    • Jegretis as BOUNTY HUNTER Yara
    • Oddball_ as RAIDER #1 Krall Adri
    • SV as RAIDER Rheed Vik
    • Godzil as APPRENTICE Taka San Zang
    • Lord Sephear as APPRENTICE #5 Kal'Nau Akaniir'Tal
    • The Last Sentinel as APPRENTICE #6 Mikara
    • JohnnyMustang as APPRENTICE #7 Corgrak Akhalym
    • Legend as RAIDER #3 Aayla Vik
    • gimmepie as APPRENTICE #2 Craw Nezz
    • Greiger as APPRENTICE "Shia"
    • aeternum as APPRENTICE Aevux Sepo

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Reserve apprentice! Will have SU ASAP!

Also, I may go with Human, but I was wondering if it were possible for our character to have been kicked out of the Jedi Academy? Of course, that will probably not be the only reason as to why they are an outcast

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Reserving An apprentice. I'll have a su up either when I get home or tomorrow when I wake up.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Reserve apprentice! Will have SU ASAP!

Also, I may go with Human, but I was wondering if it were possible for our character to have been kicked out of the Jedi Academy? Of course, that will probably not be the only reason as to why they are an outcast
    I'd rather you make an alien than that idea :] because nah, you shouldn't have been accepted into the Academy at all.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'd rather you make an alien than that idea :] because nah, you shouldn't have been accepted into the Academy at all.

Okay, that's fine, just wanted to make sure before I did anything :) I will see what I can cook up for ya

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Actually, I will be reserving the Trader spot for myself :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    A reservation for me, if available.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    A WIP. Pikachu, I'm going to go with Bounty Hunter instead, I kind of want to play as a bad guy.

EDIT! Done!

Role
    Bounty Hunter

Name
    Yara

Anti-Aliases
    Silver-Tongue Yara

Race
    Sluissi

Appearance
    Yara, like most of this Sluissi brethren, has a reptilian resemblance. He is however, bigger than many Slussi, easily ticking in at over 2.0 meters, as opposed to the average of 1.7 Meters. His skin is a slimy green color, and his upper body is quite heavily muscled. Same goes for his lower body, identical to that of a strong serpent, constricting and suffocating his foes. He wears no additional clothing, except for a sash and holster, that holds his 3 Blasters, named Asha, Lyra and Thumus.

Weapon Proficiencies
    Blasters, mostly. Yeah, that's pretty much what he uses. Asha is a somewhat modified DH-17, Lyra is DL-44 (stronger than DH-17), and his strongest is Thumus, which is a E-11 blaster rifle.

Personality
    As his nickname suggests, he is a liar and a deceit. His race is known to be calm and patient, however, is the opposite. Yara loves to make quick cash, and will eliminate anyone in his way. If there is a huge cash prize involved, he wants in. Although he may seem like he rushes in often, he actually has a decent brain underneath that scaly skin. He often thinks of plans beforehand, and is quite good at escaping in case things go wrong, and then retaliate with the proper measures when he's ready. He's very good at lying, and his voice can often change in both pitch and tone. Depending on who he's hunting, he will sometimes try and act innocent or like a regular Sluissi, in order to let his target lower their guard or become more trusting of him. His usual voice tone, however, is almost sinister in a way. Hissing and talking somewhat slowly, he embodies the word 'creepy' and is also disturbing.

He dislikes other bounty hunters, and as such, likes to do his job alone, without the aid of a team. He also dislikes unnecessary time wasting, and stalling, and will often threaten those who do 'waste his time'. He can be a suck up at times, especially when someone has enough money waving around in front of him to get him to do a job. Because of this, he can be more easily coaxed into doing things. In fact, there have even been times when people have gotten out of being hunted by him, by simply giving him more money than what he was paid for the job.

Also, I should note: He does not consider himself a Bounty Hunter. He is just money hungry, and he just known to be a good choice for hire when it comes to hunting.

History
    He was not born on the planet of Sluis, like his race originates, but instead in a distant desert planet. He was originally a mechanic of sorts when he was younger, as his race is known to be good with machinery. He would fix up old spacecrafts, droids, and other bits of technology. However, even though life was simple for him, the problem was his boss. The cheapskate would work him to the bone, and often abuse and beat him when he got angry or did his work wrong. Yara kept quiet for a few years, until he eventually snapped, and gave his boss the end he deserved.

It was a little while later, when he quit his job as a mechanic. He grew a bit more resentful towards others as he grew up, and eventually started to dabble in other jobs such as doing dirty jobs. This included gang work such as retrieving money, smuggling, etc, and eventually bounty hunting which netted him a rather hefty profit. Deciding that this type of work had a higher reward, he gave in and started to do more high risk jobs, which is why many beings hire him for performing their distasteful deeds.

As of right now, he is Dantooine, as he heard there was an awful lot of criminals running around, which would be perfect for going on a hunting spree.

Last edited:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Finished, Guess I was almost done anyway!

Trying for role:
    Raider/Criminal

Name:
    Krall Adri

Race:
    Human

32 years old!

Appearance:
    qjtv5Wp.png

Basically him, with a blaster instead of the pistol. They only had light-sabers and that wouldn't be right.

Light-saber color:
    Unavailable

Weapon proficiencies:
    Being a successful thief generally requires one to know how to use some weapons, and Krall is no exception, he carries around a pretty standard Blaster Pistol he acquired from an unsuspecting Twi-lek bounty hunter on Nar shaddaa. He is also skilled with explosives such as sonic mines, and has learned to dismantle most safely, however in close combat he is extremely vulnerable as he has very little experience with Vibroswords or even his fists for that matter.

"The most common ranged weapon in the galaxy is the basic blaster pistol, firing a bolt of intense coherent light powered by a replaceable power pack." -Kotor2

"Issue":
    Unavailable.

Personality:
    Krall is a simple man with one goal in mind. Credits. He doesn't care what he has to do to get them, he just wants more. He is a scumbag straight out of the meanest streets of Nar-Shadaa and he lets that shine, if you cross paths with him you better be polite or you'll have more holes in you than Swiss cheese. Or the intergalactic variant.
    He does have one weak spot, he loves droids. He is an intelligent man, despite his lifestyle choices, and the complexities of artificial intelligence have always sparked the nerdy fire within him, that and the fact that with a couple of droids around he doesn't need to deal with as many idiotic henchmen. Either way.

History:
    Krall's father worked for a mob boss on Nar-Shadaa, and when his father died, said mob boss decided that Krall would inherit his fathers 6 million credit debt. Without many options he had to resort to stealing and murdering. After paying his fathers debt, Krall was "Allowed" to join the gang.

Several years of forced slave labor for the gang had built Krall a reputation on the planet, and after a while he gained the nickname of the black hand, refering to the murders he had commited while enslaved. However, when a young twi-lek bounty hunter came for his head, he instead lead her towards a bigger fish, and together they killed the mob boss that had ruined his life.

After he was free, he used the few contacts he still had to try and rebuild the mob he had destroyed, and after installing a new leader in the Nar-Shadaa branch, He was off world to try and spread their power to the far ends of the galaxy.

His latest mission had him shipped of to Dantooine, where he was supposed to try and "Acquire" some lightsabers from a Jedi enclave for an Ithorian fence back home, as well as any other valuable equipment he could get his hands on.​

Last edited:
    Years
  • I told you I was in!

Trying for role: Apprentice

Name: Taka San Zang

Race: Jawa

Appearance:
    jawa-jedi-jawas-26267661-371-263.png

Taka is just over 1 meter tall (specifically 3' 3"), with glowing yellow eyes. No one knows what he looks like under his hood, and he wears a black mask to further hide his appearance.

Lightsaber color: Yellow

"Issue": Tried to convince them to accept his wife as well. Marriage is forbidden, and his wife is a droid. Plus, he's a Jawa.

Personality: Many people have described Taka as childish, both for his curiosity and his lack of common sense. Although he isn't always the smartest person, he cares about others, and tries to impress them to gain respect. This can sometimes backfire on him, as he is easily hurt by insults, causing him to try even harder next time. Still, he tries to keep optimistic, and is incessantly cheerful.

Taka considers life essentially broken, but he feels that anything can be fixed with the right tools and know-how. He enjoys meeting new people, and while experience has taught him that most people aren't very good, it's not anybody's fault. They just need a good fixing. His experience with machines backs up this theory, to the point that he's happier around machinery like vehicles or droids, since he knows he's good at fixing them, and they're less likely to kick him. But he still tries, because his mother told him that even if he tries and fails 9 times out of 10, he'll fail every time if he doesn't try.

History: Originally from Tatooine, Taka spent his early years traveling the countryside in his tribe's massive Sandcrawler. Like many young Jawa, he learned how to fix small mechanical items, moving his way up to engines and eventually droids. He journeyed to the Jawa capital, attended Jawa University, and majored in Droid Repair. While there, he built his own droid using pieces scavenged from the trash and stolen from the Electronics lab. It became his best friend and confidante, and the two were wed on the day of his graduation. Only one other Jawa attended.

He was all set to become just another scrap-peddling merchant, when a rogue Jedi came by searching for parts to repair his ship. Taka wasn't sure what all the fuss was about, with everyone scurrying around and screaming, so he offered to fix the man's engine for him. The rogue Jedi dragged Taka to his ship, and the young Jawa got to work, oblivious to the lightsaber battle happening outside. A Jedi Knight had come to capture the rogue Jedi, and a fierce battle ensued while Taka got the ship working. He unknowingly engaged the autopilot, sending the ship on a direct course to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

He tried to find work at the Temple, when one of the Masters noticed his innate talent for the Force. Taka overheard them mention it, and asked if he could become a Jedi. He was, of course, denied the chance, but after getting kicked out, an agent of the Dantooine Temple offered him a chance. Taka gladly accepted.

Bonus: Droid Companion!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years

• Kal'Nau Akaniir'Tal
    IeJdRMR.png

Trying for role: Apprentice

Race: Human

Appearance: Kal'Nau cuts an imposing figure at 6'4 with a lean, strong musculature brought on from his blood and lifestyle. Speaking of blood, his hair is a deep crimson and hangs about his head haphazardly. His skin is a bit pale from all the time spent wearing full armor, and his eyes are a soft amber in stark contrast to his abrasive attitude.

Kal prefers to wear his Beskar'gam whenever he can, feeling half-naked without his armor around him. His armor is a unique suit designed by his father after he became mando'ade, meant to incorporate a good balance of mobility and protection. The armor is red and green, and is usually worn underneath a large green cloak.

When it isn't appropriate to be in his second skin, Kal wears fairly simple robes of crisp white and earthy browns. He does, however, always keep his greaves on.

Spoiler:

Lightsaber Color: Yellow

Weapon proficiencies: (I know this was said to be only necessary for non-apprentices but I feel the need to note that because of his upbringing Kal is proficient in most common weaponry, such as blaster rifles, pistols, and swords.)

"Issue": The council on Coruscant didn't see any reason they should teach a mandalorian the skills of the Jedi, much less the son of a traitor who willingly left the order to "become a violent and bloodthirsty fighter."

Personality: Thanks to his upbringing and lineage, one of the things that stand out the most about Kal'Nau is how he can be very narrow-minded and open-minded at the same time. Like many of his fellow "Mando'ade" he doesn't have in him the slightest bit of prejudice based on race, family, or origins, but he also respects skill in combat above all else and is prone to look down upon those who don't have "verd'ijaat" or a "warrior's honor." His disdain for the weak is only tempered by the surprisingly gentle nature of his father, and the sympathy for those who aren't given any opportunities to grow stronger on their own that his father brought from his life as a jedi.

Kal may be a mandalorian first and foremost, but there are things that interest him besides fighting. He's very inquisitive and always on the lookout for something new to learn, after all: knowledge is one of the most powerful weapons one can have. Because of how hard he had to fight to prove he wasn't some soft aruetiise he can be especially prickly, as well as defensive towards any perceived insult to his skills or honor. He is respectful to anybody he believes is willing to fight when it really matters, especially those that are his equals or betters in combat. He also knows when to show respect from one he wants to learn from, even if he'd consider them a waste of space at any other time.

Most of the time Kal finds hate to be a stupid emotion, if someone wants to hurt you or those you care for, fight back. If something wrong is being done right in front of you, do something about it with your own strength. If you lost to someone who's hurt you or those you care for, learn from it and improve yourself so it doesn't happen again. But the one thing Kal despises are those who have the strength to fight, but do it out of simple bloodlust, or betray beliefs they are supposed to uphold in the process. As a result the only people Kal's aware of that he could see himself hating are the mandalorians who fight for the sadistic pleasure of a kill, or who've become common thugs, fighting those that they know present no real challenge for completely selfish reasons.

History: Seventeen years before the Dantooinian Enclave's secret recruiting drive a baby boy was born to a young man named Dak Bailum and his wife Roya Ordo on the planet Ordo. Dak had left the jedi order less than a year prior, and though he managed to capture the heart of one of the clan's daughters, he had yet to prove himself worthy of the name Mandalorian. But what better test could there be than to raise a son into a warrior that would help the clan grow stronger? The next five years of Dak and Roya's lives were typical - for a mandalorian at least - until the day came when a young warrior from one of the other clans arrived to challenge "the jetiise that pretends to be mando'ade" to a duel. The instant Dak's young son heard the derisive and threatening tone with which the outsider he'd never met before spoke to his father the lightsaber on Dak's hip flew to his son's hands and lit the room in neon-blue light. On that day the boy showed his verd spirit, and earned the name "Kal'Nau Ordo" or "Blade of Light Ordo" and Dak was finally welcomed into the clan with open arms.

Kal's early life was a blur of family time, training from various respected members of Clan Ordo, and getting in fights with any other kid who made the mistake of calling him aruetiise or jetiise. Although most of the clan accepted the boy and his father, Kal still always felt the need to put his all into everything he did to prove himself to any di'kut that might be stupid enough to doubt his mando spirit. His obsession got him in even more trouble than most of the other ord'ika, though it also helped his fighting and survival skills to grow above and beyond many of the others as well. All-in-all the boy grew into a fine member of clan Ordo, and a good warrior in his own right.

Even after settling into his own place within the clan, and proving his skills in a few minor skirmishes, Kal still couldn't seem to get comfortable with his life. He continued to feel stirrings of something more calling to him, something his life was missing to be complete. It wouldn't be clear just what the stirrings were until the day a sparring session with one of his few friends, a guy named Gar, got too heated. Before Kal even realized what he was doing Gar was flung into a nearby wall, but he'd never even laid a hand on him. It didn't take a particularly impressive quantity of gray matter to guess what had happened, so Kal went to his father to explain the situation and his wish to learn more of the force.

Father and son simply sat and spoke with each other for hours upon hours. Dak had always told Kal plenty of stories about his time as a jedi, but this time they spoke in much greater detail, especially about the influence of the force on Dak's life. This father-son session led Kal to believe that his sudden use of the force was no mere coincidence, but it also made him realize his curiosity about the ways of the jedi couldn't simply be sated by stories and lessons. Kal thought he could learn so much more from going through the same training his father did than he could from just having one-on-one training with Dak. He wanted to experience the whole process, not just to learn how to use the force or a lightsaber, but to gain a proper understanding of the jedi code and see if it could illuminate any flaws in the mando code he could improve.

Many mandalorians have at least a begrudging respect for jedi, considering the warrior skills even their most pacifistic members are made to learn. But that respect did nothing to stop all the dirty looks Kal got, or all the outcries of what an idiotic idea it was. Why not simply learn use of the force from Dak and stay with his people to keep the clan strong and become a better fighter? But Kal's mind was made up, and Dak understood perfectly. Stories and echoes of teachings are a poor substitute for the real experience, and he wanted his son to make his own decision about how to live his life, just like Dak himself did when he left the jedi in the first place. It appeared that Kal's ambitions of learning were for naught at first though, when he arrived at the temple on Coruscant they barely spent any time deliberating before he was shown the door.

No amount of arguing, or explaining did Kal any good, and only days after his arrival he left Coruscant. When the shuttle he'd paid for passage stopped to refuel on a moon about halfway between Coruscant and Ordo Kal felt a sudden tingle on the back of his neck and drew his GL Plasma-Core pistol to point it at a strange old man in a heavy robe. Before the man even spoke Kal had a feeling in the back of his mind that this man was powerful in the force, and he turned out to be right. The jedi master revealed himself shortly and told Kal of the Dantooinian Enclave's secret recruiting drive for those unfairly barred from the main temple on Coruscant. The young mandalorian didn't hesitate in the slightest, he'd been told of Dantooine and thought it suited him much better than a planet that was just a giant city anyways. On Dantooine he could have fresh air, lots of flora to see, and plenty of powerful fauna to test himself against instead of lowdown gangsters in some alley.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Trying for role: Apprentice

Name: Aevux Sepo

Race: Zabrak

Appearance: Toned slim body, skin white like snow, two small horns on each side of the bridge of his nose and then a crown of 7 horns right below where his hairline starts. Red eyes and a black pompadour. Wears dark tights and a half cape that can be pulled up over his head for cover. Wears a wrap around his chest which hides the scar of a lightsaber. Tattoos extend from his waist and head towards the scarring traveling non-linearly but instead in/with sharp angles.

Lightsaber color: Blue

"Issue": Alien with a bad sense of fashion

Personality: Likes
    - Likes the concept of strategy, but hates its implementation.
    - The thrill of battle.
    - Both learning and teaching new things whether it be war tactics, how to bake cookies or anything in between.

Dislikes
    - Socializing
    - Those with inferiority complexes.

Flaws
    - He has an intense thirst for knowledge.
    - He has anger management problems and at times when things aren't necessarily going his way or he finds something to be displeasing he will lose conscious reason and proceed to go on a rampage until his stamina is exhausted.
    - Aspirations are deeply rooted in the aspect of vengeance.

Strengths
    - Like with all Zabraks, Aevux possesses both a great tolerance for pain as well as a second heart. Which means should he be dealt a deadly blow to one, or should it for some other reason stop then he would have another to survive on.
    - Has a deep reservoir of stamina, allowing him to battle without losing any more ground than normal for several minutes more than the average person.
    - Is devoted to the pursuit of knowledge of all things. Force or otherwise.

Aevux is a bit antisocial in that he tends to never socialize with others outside of the mandatory. However during combat or studies he tends to be more social if he believes himself or others to have something beneficial to share. With instructors and elders he is very intent on listening and will often get frustrated and even angry at his peers when they act out during instruction, sometimes leading to him lashing out himself to quiet them.

He hopes that once he reawakens his bond with the force he will be able to go after and avenge his family and his own honor by killing the sith lord who tried to abduct him as a child. Up until that point it is all he will set his mind or focus on, but afterwards he has pledged an oath both to his elder, himself and on his parents' graves that he will devote himself to the pursuit of equality both within himself and within the force.

History: Aevux was born on Iridonia, the native home planet of the Zabrak race. But a few years after, when the child began to explore his connection to the force a Sith Lord took notice. The Sith Lord held an annual offering every five years on the planet, in which any household with children could offer up one even slightly in tune with the force to be sent off to Dathomir. And in return for the sacrifice, their lives would be spared. But when Aevux began to explore his powers he 4 years old, and the offering had already taken place only two years prior. The Sith Lord didn't care however, and hastily made a return for the child. Though the Sith didn't know who the child was, where he lived on the planet or even what he looked like, she searched. For several days the sith lord scoured the lands, killing hundreds and wounding many more in her search for the child. And the longer that she stayed on the planet, the more that she felt the boy's power, and his fear. Aevux had seen his parents slaughtered when the sith first arrived for him. He had seen many more slaughtered as well either through sheer misfortune or because they aided in his escape, owing debts to the deceased father and mother. By the end of the 5th day, Aevux had given up hope. Everyone who helped him, everyone who even crossed his path met with the same fate. And so with what little control over the force that he did have, Aevux shut off his link to it. The Sith lord noticed the sudden absence of his presence, and feared the worst. her sole mission had been to retrieve the boy, but with the sudden disappearance of his energy it seemed to her that he had been killed. Aevux came out of hiding not long after, trying to test if he had truly cut his bond with the force. But even cutting the bond it didn't save him from the sith lord's rage at having apparently failed her mission. She lashed out in rage, killing her escort party as well as a handful of other native Zabraks before swiping her lightsaber across Aevux's chest. With the wound, he lost his concentration and the power he had been holding back was released in a powerful burst that sent the sith lord stumbling backwards before the boy fell to the ground unconscious. The Sith lord having realized its mistake vowed to finish the job. And in doing so she gripped the two hearts of Aevux and squeezed them until the life left the boy. After that she boarded the ship and flew back to the sith homeworld to report on the boy's death. But back on Iridonia, a village elder who himself was in tune with the force saved the boy and restarted his heartbeats. After the near death experience, the boy could no longer feel the force within himself or others. The village elder took the boy in and raised him as his own, training him in hand to hand combat and teaching him how to strategize. Weekly they would go out to the wilds and hunt large prey together, utilizing and testing strategies that Aevux had thought up to take the creatures down. And by the time that the boy had turned 15 he was ready for the academy. The Elder tattooed arrows across his body pointing to his one disgrace, and reminding him never to underestimate himself or the force again before sending him off.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Rika. Why must you do this to me? I'm back on for ten minutes and I've decided to reserve an apprentice spot if there is one open.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Jegretis and Oddball_ are accepted! I foresee some exciting interaction between these two, seeing as Krall is likely to be a target of Yara's xD

All who asked for a reserve have been reserved :)

SV, you missed out on an apprentice spot since you didn't specify role, so you'll have to be a Farmer or Raider instead, whichever is open last or whichever you specify first.

Last edited:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Jegretis and Oddball_ are accepted! I foresee some exciting interaction between these two, seeing as Krall is likely to be a target...

I agree, considering their personalities, that relationship will very much depend on the circumstances of their meeting.

Back