• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steven Universe Mafia

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    [ythd]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JARVfb-FBg[/ythd]
    (Yes, I'm in)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Night Zero

As Steven Universe started to drift into deep sleep, Rose's room started to form everyone he knew, people he loved, and people he crossed.

Rose's room started to generate the Crystal Gems first, most of them awake, ready to take action that night, for what is about to happen. Then, it generated the Homeworld Gems, with only one mission in mind. After that, it started to generate the humans, most of them bent on destroying the Gems.

Steven has no idea what he is getting himself into.

I just hope he gets through this problem soon...​

Rules

All PC rules apply here.

Please use [SHATTER] name and bold it to confirm your vote. You may change your vote as many times as you wish. Abstaining is forbidden.

Missing two votes total will have you killed - these deaths will not affect any role-consequences or "Lover"-style roles.

No PM sharing! Copying and pasting info from your PMs is allowed, but not the direct sending of those PMs.

All in-game discussion should be kept here, or in the designated Discord chat if you have one. Everyone will be invited to Rose's Room, but posting there will be disabled.

If you are dead, that's that. You may make one deadpost without revealing any information, then you must keep silent.

In the event of ties, Mayor Dewey gets to decide the day's victim. If he's dead, then everyone with tied votes is lynched.

Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you.

Night actions should be sent to Bardothren and Salzorrah by PM. Please title your PMs with the Night Phase in effect.​

Cast

Bardothren as Yellow Diamond
    Salzorrah as Rose Quartz

Strange as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Johnny as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Ewery1 as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    princess garghelina as ???
    Aquacorde as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Sun as ???​

MEMEMMEMEMEMMEMEMMEE
    Bard game = in, now to read the intro
    Sure I guess idk
    inb4 Lars.Also sign me up.
    ah ME PLS
    lol Bard game INNNN c:
    I have no knowledge of SU. Hopefully that doesn't screw me over.
    What Wiicked said.
    Alright I'm curious.
    [ythd]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JARVfb-FBg[/ythd]
    (Yes, I'm in)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Johnny, did you even read the op
    Right there in Jasper's description said:
    Jasper
    As one of the Homeworld's finest soldiers, Jasper was sent to Beach City with Peridot to check on the status of the Cluster. After an unfortunate fusion with Lapis, Japser has become obsessed with fusions and will attempt to dominate anyone she encounters. Should she successfully fuse with someone, she will gain a subverted version of their role for the next night phase, silence and roleblock the target, and destroy them after the end of the next night phase. Only Lapis can prevent her from taking control.

Nakuzami

Years
  • No, it doesn't. That's probably because Jasper managed to target the same person that targeted them.

And it also implies that Jamie knows Jasper's identity.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Love the css template, btw, Gunner/Bard sorry for the trouble, I believe you can send me my role now. XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hmm so we have... dead "lovers" already, a Sapphire/Jasper fusion, Jamie knowing the identity of Jasper... I guess it was Eyeball that took out Sadie? And whoever is silenced is Sapphire... I don't know what to do with this information lol.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • Other things that haven't been said that I noticed:

A few other things happened. One human got super excited and started "blogging" about all the "weirdness" he saw... I don't think anyone normally pays any attention to that fool.

We should expect an anonymous post sometime this phase.

The poor Ruby didn't even notice her own partner vanishing into the night. I wonder how they'll cope with the loss.

Maybe Ruby did not submit a N0?

Anyway, I wouldn't be opposed to Jamie outing themselves and Jasper for a successful D1 lynch, assuming they know Jasper's identity (which the phase post seems to imply they do)

Years
  • Let's just hope Sapphire isn't the only one to not post this day phase, some other innocents should help and stay quiet all day phase. Your sacrifice shall not be in vain, friends! Seriously, though, it'd suck to lose the cop without them outing Jasper.

I don't think that plan is going to work. It says in Jasper's role info on the OP that at the end of n1 whoever they fused with is destroyed. So if Sapphire/Cop is silenced as well there is no way for them to out Jasper.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well in SU Lapis managed to keep control of Jasper and become the dominating force in their fusion, so I suppose here if Jasper and Lapis choose to fuse with each other Lapis will be able to use their combined powers for the side of the town- or at least prevent Jasper from further destruction.

Oh also I wonder- does the player fused with Jasper have to vote, and they have to vote the same as Jasper? or does the silence negate voting?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Anyway, this game seems super easy for the town, lol. There are many investigative roles, there's even some kind of empowered :wat:cher; the Watcher is considered to be an overpowered role in many mafia communities, add that to the bunch of other investigative roles and all we have to do is sit tight and wait for the investigative roles to do their jobs.

Well yeah, but they won't have as much time to find out all the bad guys as usual as effectively two people are killed each night: one by Eyeball and one by Jasper, as long as their target is a gem. We might need our investigators.

Years
  • I'm kind of two minds... on the one hand we could get rid of a really nasty role if Jamie outs but then we're guaranteed to be down two investigative roles by Day 2. I'm not one to rely on investigative roles but that's quite the hit to take.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Unless I'm reading it wrong, I think this says Sapphire visited Jasper and they fused.
    Day One said:
    An enemy Sapphire had the misfortune to visit Jasper. Jasper, anticipating the visit, quickly overwhelmed the Sapphrie and took her into herself, taking control of her rare, special powers.
    It looks like you read it wrong.

Jasper anticipating the visit would imply that Jasper targeted the one visiting them.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • It says in the description that Eyeball can kill ONE player. N0 two players died, but because they were lovers, meaning it was only one night kill, so Eyeball must have a one time use ability.

Uhm... no? Jasper's target doesn't die before the end of the following night, before which they are also in control by Jasper. (Unless it's Lapis, I guess.)

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Jasper's target is the Sapphire, the N0 kill was the mafia kill, as in mafia meetings. This is basic, Lycan.

I kinda assumed Eyeball's was the mafia kill, since it didn't explicitly mention another kill under the header "The Homeworld Gems", but I guess what you say does make more sense indeed. Ignore what I said earlier.

Either way, my point that effectively two people are killed each night still stands.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • ^ Yeah, that was my major ping over the last couple of pages as well. @princess garghelina why did you attack Aquacorde?

Back