• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steven Universe Mafia

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • i mean anyone who goes after me is immediately targeted for my revenge even outside of mafia so... that's that i guess lmao

Years
  • Rip. Okay so it looks like Jamie copied Jasper, which is great, but I don't think he'll be able to fuse with anyone, as he's not a gem, which means no secret chat where he could tell them who Jasper is, but I guess knowing who Jasper is will be enough.

Now I'd suggest random lynching garghelina for that improperly formatted random vote right off the bat. But I don't think we should risk her not being able to get on to defend herself in case she has a useful role.

[Abstain]

Also I'm sorry for being so late lmao this week's been so chaotic.

Years
  • I completely lost track of how long this phase had been going sorry!

Anyway, I typically hate to abstain but there really just isn't enough discussion going to make reads so I feel I don't have much of a choice.

[Abstain]

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • No. this is not what I meant.

I meant I want to destroy gargalhia for her stupidity.

[abstain]

Can Steven Universe protect me tonight? I kinda need it. Other than that, I'll tell you more next day phase.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • Really tempted to vote gargh but I'll ABSTAIN for now.

I'm back from All State jazz, if you're interested. It was amazing.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Alright listen up.

Here's how D1 went out:

Jasper fused with Sapphire ultimately killing them, right?

But there was also Jamie, who mimicked Jasper's moves and used it on me

Since he had a weaker version of that ability, I wouldn't be dead or silenced. But I fused with him and couldn't use my abilities last night. And he told me who Jasper is.

Jasper is gimmepie

[SHATTER] gimmepie

Years
  • Yikes, that was, eventful ;-;

Well, Steven knows the identity of one of the Homeworld gems? I think the mysterious figure is probably lion, as Steven talks to it much like he talks to lion in the show, as well as the figure being silent and stubborn. It also sounds like Jasper found Steven ;-; The only other person in the game who the whole bit about seeing their friend's corpse could refer to is Ruby.

Also, Seth, Jamie wouldn't be able to fuse, he's not a gem. Unless of course you're claiming Steven, which would be fine if Jasper did indeed find you/Steven. I'll hold off voting until you explain that part.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Bit reluctant on Seth's claim, wanna hear other tidbits of information from other people before I decide on a vote.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Yikes, that was, eventful ;-;

Well, Steven knows the identity of one of the Homeworld gems? I think the mysterious figure is probably lion, as Steven talks to it much like he talks to lion in the show, as well as the figure being silent and stubborn. It also sounds like Jasper found Steven ;-; The only other person in the game who the whole bit about seeing their friend's corpse could refer to is Ruby.

Also, Seth, Jamie wouldn't be able to fuse, he's not a gem. Unless of course you're claiming Steven, which would be fine if Jasper did indeed find you/Steven. I'll hold off voting until you explain that part.

After reading the day post, it seems you are right. Jasper found me. Shit.

The mysterious figure blocking me was Jamie. I couldn't use any NAs.

Yes, I am Steven Universe.

I know the identity of Jamie, and I could tell you, but I think it's better if I don't for reasons I won't share yet.

I also protected Johnny N0, that was my only NA.

According to Jamie, gimmepie is Jasper

Aaaaaand...I also have a secret ability that lets me recruit an evil gem when they are close to dying and make them choose to either join us or stay Mafia. Maybe we could keep GP alive to recruit him tonight, but I am not sure if it will work unless someone kills him.

But that's too risky.

Back