• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stomach aches

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Is your stomach/intestines sensitive and gets pains after eating certain food, or is it made of steel and can withstand any meal?

I used to get a lot of stomach aches as a kid and it happens sometimes to this day, which is why I hate eating in public.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I get them every day. I'm sensitive to a lot of stuff.
    and I may or may not enjoy the rubs...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I used to get them often all the time when I was younger whenever I'd drink milk in the morning. Looking back, it was probably just gas that I refused to let out ahaha. It let me out of school often, though, so no complaints.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Every answer in this thread should include the words Taco Bell.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have been suffering from one for the last month, though it seems its origin is not exactly food-related. But, if we are talking about meals that leave me all grumbly, kebabs are certainly my favourite guilty pleasure.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome in 2009. It's been giving me almost daily stomach aches for about as long as I can remember, regardless of what I eat. They're of varying intensity, but that doesn't do me much good when the weaker stomach aches are still quite painful!

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I get aches from really sweet things like ice cream and cake. I can't eat that crap.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I have a pretty sensitive stomach, and it tends to get upset a lot, in response to food and otherwise. Certain foods always produce unpleasant results, but other times the discomfort is unpredictable.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Stomach aches are very infrequent/don't both me much. I find standing in the cold helps them go away though haha.

Years
  • I don't get stomach aches that often. It's usually only if I'm sick or if I'm really tired (as in I woke up way too early) that my stomach tends to start acting up if I eat something. Otherwise? I'm very hard-pressed to find a food that will upset my stomach. I've done mexican, I've done spicy, I've done lots of other things....none of that will upset my stomach.

(And by spicy I do mean really freaking spicy sometimes - still no problems at all!)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I have been suffering from one for the last month, though it seems its origin is not exactly food-related. But, if we are talking about meals that leave me all grumbly, kebabs are certainly my favourite guilty pleasure.

I had the same problem for about 2 weeks straight until a few days ago, it got worse and worse so I went to the doctor. Still not sure what the problem was, I was thinking it may of been a hernia or something since I pulled/tore something in my groin area awhile ago and it started hurting again as well as lower stomach pains.

to answer the question. My stomach can usually withstand any food but Chinese, Mexican, and chili will **** my **** up, for real lol.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I have been getting stomach aches a few times, but I think it's only from something like food poisoning. Also, I'm immune to getting heartburn.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    I can eat anything without feeling pain, but..

If I get nervous, scared or anxious, my stomach will hurt a lot. Even the smallest things like getting a text from my girlfriend which says: "Hey, I need to tell you something...", I get crazy stomach ache and diarrhea, my vision gets blurry, I instantly feel cold, my hands start shaking, my heart beats super fast, I can't concentrate and I literally feel scared and look around the room a lot. She always says stuff like that for fun or with less important things like: "I can't talk much until Friday because of exams". I just expect the worst, and my stomach doesn't like that.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I had gastritis for a while and it's gone down now but I still avoid having highly acidic or fatty foods too often. I find if I have oranges in the evening or too much cheese and caffeine too many times in a row for my meals, it will irritate my stomach lining again. Stuff like champagne will do it too.. so I just have that stuff in moderation.

Oh and coke/pepsi/fizzy drinks will irritate it too. So I rarely have those and only have a sip or two once every few months.

pkmin3033

I've had IBS for a few years now; I get stomach aches almost daily, of varying intensity and length. I've gotten used to it, to be honest - worrying about it usually makes me feel worse, so I just try to keep my mind occupied. The last year or so has been difficult, as I've had some very bad aches as I've been adjusting my diet to try and make things a little easier, but I think things are better for me now than they were before then.

It's unpleasant, but it doesn't have been doubled over in agony like it used to, at least not very often. I still get aches that last the majority of the day sometimes, though. It would probably help if I wasn't so hypersensitive to it, but it's a very hard habit to break just like that. It's a work-in-progress. I doubt I'll ever get rid of it, but I can at least make it more manageable hopefully.

Back