• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strip for me

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    My parents want me to always wear a shirt whenever one of my brother's female friends visit us in our house. I really don't mind if I'm fully clothed or semi-naked so long everything that needs to be covered is covered.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    I don't feel comfortable being naked in front of anyone at all...like, not even in front of roommates and friends. When it's unavoidable I grin and bear it...but I avoid it if I can.

But when I'm alone or around a significant other I enjoy the opportunity to liberate myself from the great oppressor known as clothes :D

Teehehe ^^

That pretty much sums me up too but I don't make unavoidable meetings, that has never happened except once because of something.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    It makes me nervous. Once, in the car, I had to remove parts of my clothes because they were soaked in water, when I was with only my blind friend, and even then I felt uncomfortable.

Yukari

I never let anyone see me if I'm not fully clothed. Unlike SOME people I have a sense of shame.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Oh god. That is why i hate swimming pools or the beach. There is always this nude-ass old man who doesn't realise you need to shower with the swim suit ON.

And yeah, i am a very private person, so i don't usually like it when people see with small amount of clothes unless you're a really cute girl\guy unless i don't care atm or don't have any choice.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    You must be the king of awkward threads. :P

I always have clothes on. I don't get changed in front of anybody, I don't know why.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm always clothed. I wouldn't change in front of anyone, unless I was getting checked by a doctor, or something.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I'll feel very uncomfortable and awkward if I have on too little or too revealing clothing. The most I will let others see would be my underwear if absolutely unavoidable or necessary. I feel it a necessity to have on at least a shirt and a pair of shorts, even around the house. The only exceptions to this would be at onsens (public baths) in Japan where stripping before entering the baths is a norm, so being clothes-less isn't out of place and embarrassing. Oh, and I love wearing shorts and am fine with swimming suits. Bikinis are a little too much for me though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ahahaha.. I'm the complete opposite of the girls / guys who walk around wearing as little clothes as they can get away with. No hate against them, I'm just.. I usually always have a shirt, jeans, and a hoodie on. Also during the winter I keep on cut-off gloves. XD; Thats about as clothed as a person can get. That goes for both inside my house, and out in public.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    I usually cover myself entirely, and when I change I'm almost always facing away from my door...and lock it...and would probably barricade it too if I had the chance. The only people I could just even remove my shirt and still maintain my dignity is if it was for a checkup or in front of a significant other.

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
    I love sleeping naked it's a feeling of freedom one can simply not explain. Also being a red blooded american I'm all for woman being able to walk around in public topless as I and other males are allowed to do.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Nudity isn't that big of a problem with me. I don't care walking around half naked, or even 2/3 naked (Whats that? I have no idea.). If it's around family, I don't really like it, because I will be seeing them again, and then I know that thats how they will see me forever, so it's hard. But if it's around someone I care about in a certain way (GF, things like that.), then it's not a problem at all (You understand why, I hope.).

I have no idea what your talking about, awkward. Pffft.... This isn't awkard at all.. he... hehe... he.... yes it is..... :nervous:

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
    I would sleep naked but I live with my parents and they don't know privacy. So no.

I don't really wear revealing clothing. Like I don't even go shirtless unless I'm home alone. I'm pretty unhappy with my body and very shy when it comes to revealing it. Contrarily, I don't have a problem with going shirtless at the beach. Though I guess that's different, since I won't be individual and looked at for too long?

Personally, I think revealing clothing is just unnecessary. I understand people might be prideful of their appearance, but they don't need to flash every inch of leg they have show everyone their chest or guns.

Aj Harold

The champ
    Years
    I don't like being naked in front of anyone, even not in front of my parents!

I would be very embarrised if i am seen naked by anyone and will never be able to stand in front of him/her or talk to him/her!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Well nudity in front of your family past age 5 is gross... but I've walked around my house before without a shirt on or wearing nothing but boxer briefs and it's fine. Doesn't really worry me.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
    I don't have habit of being nude, and I've only slept in the nude once.

I prefer wearing clothing as nudity makes me feel exposed and I'm rather self-conscious, after all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I mean, I'm not like gonna walk out of my house in my birthday suit, but I'm not that conservative with clothes. I'll put on shorts and a t-shirt most of the time. Sometimes in summer, I won't wear a shirt when going outside. Normally when I'm at home I wear pajamas or shorts and a tshirt. I get cold too easily if I don't have a shirt on; sometimes I even wear a hoodie.

Back