• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strip for me

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Well not really unless you want to. How do you react to people seeing you with less clothes on? Don't you mind walking naked or semi-naked around your house or do you always have clothes on?
    Feel free to discuss more about this awkward topic~

Years
    I don't particularly enjoy being nude, I see the allure but it's not something I'm going to flaunt. I'm much too discreet for that, like to remain mysterious and keep your imagination flowing.
    Although I'm not shy and it's not really a big deal to be naked with a woman, is it really appropriate to expose yourself to your family occasionally?

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    Ew. The least amount of clothes I'm ever wearing in private or public would be a t-shirt and shorts, except at a swimming pool of course.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I don't feel comfortable being naked in front of anyone at all...like, not even in front of roommates and friends. When it's unavoidable I grin and bear it...but I avoid it if I can.

But when I'm alone or around a significant other I enjoy the opportunity to liberate myself from the great oppressor known as clothes :D

Shhmew

Years
    I don't feel comfortable being naked in front of anyone at all...like, not even in front of roommates and friends. When it's unavoidable I grin and bear it...but I avoid it if I can.

But when I'm alone or around a significant other I enjoy the opportunity to liberate myself from clothes :D
    This pretty much. I remember being younger and I was staying at my cousin's house; I moved to the bathroom to get dressed. And they were like "whaaat? We're all girls here! And all family!" and they thought it was so strange but I just felt uncomfortable about it. .-. I don't get dressed or undressed in front of my family, ever. Except one time I had to because I was in the hospital. that was weird.

I'm not ashamed of my body or anything, just feels awkward exposing myself to family or friends.

But I have absolutely zero problem with my boyfriend, and when I'm alone. It's fun!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I hate wearing clothes in my house, I really do. I especially hate wearing socks... so I always take those off if I can't take anything else off.

Years
    What kind of thread....? LOL. Honestly, I like keeping my clothes on, thank you very much XD I dress very conservatively even in summer as I try to cover up as much as possible without potentially dying from over heating XP At home, it's slightly uncomfortable to be wearing little clothing since my dad's around....Awkward to the max. So yes, I don't like my body being on display of sorts except certain situations :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Lol, walk in Times Square after 11, like I have. We have the (almost) Naked Cowboy, his bootleg female counterpart, as well as the very attractive topless maids who waltz around the place.

Granted, full on nudity can be slightly disturbing, but I've seen so much, lack of clothing doesn't really phase me. Myself, on the other hand, I dress conservatively for the most part, although my parents have a lot to do with that. They hate shorts, and threw a huge fit when I wanted to buy a pair o_o

Years
    Oh hey, this is a very funny topic, and I'd like to answer.
    As a matter of fact I am kinda an exhibitionist, I don't mind being naked around other people, unless they're my family... When I was 16 mom found me and a girl, both naked, on the bed...it was the most awkward experience ever...
    Strip for me

Anyhow, back to topic: living by a lake, my family happens to own a very small piece of beach. I love swimming in the lake, naked, and the neighbors don't mind me at all; but to answer you specifically, no, I don't walk around naked in the house, since there's none in there to whom I'd like to exhibit myself to.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    This is about as awkward as my underwear topic lol.

I'm not comfortable with being naked or even shirtless in front of people. I like my clothes and feel/look better with my clothes. The most I'm comfortable walking around in is boxers and a shirt unless I'm completely alone. Though the moment someone comes home, I put something decent on. XD It's not cause I'm really overweight or anything, I'm just not comfortable with my body I guess and like how clothes look.

As for other people , you can dress however you like, but just so you know, I may not find what you're wearing appealing.( And might judge you based on that. :P)

Last edited:
    Years
    Lol, walk in Times Square after 11, like I have. We have the (almost) Naked Cowboy, his bootleg female counterpart, as well as the very attractive topless maids who waltz around the place.

Granted, full on nudity can be slightly disturbing, but I've seen so much, lack of clothing doesn't really phase me. Myself, on the other hand, I dress conservatively for the most part, although my parents have a lot to do with that. They hate shorts, and threw a huge fit when I wanted to buy a pair o_o

Oh! I think I've heard about that guy. I commend the people who have that much confidence to prance around in barely anything in public, but would also be ashamed to know them XD The only time I've been nude in front of someone was with my significant other, other than that, everything is covered up like they should be :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ah, well, I don't wear a lot of clothes at home. Like, tank top and a short blanket tied around my waist are fine for walking around the house. When I'm getting ready to go places I tend not to put a top on until my hair is dried and brushed. Nobody in my house cares. Most of my friends and other family don't either, like if I have to change I just do it with the door to my room open. I've actually gotten a lot better about being so self-conscious. There was a point when I even hated letting my mother see me with clothes off when we went shopping or whatever. And it was a pain at the gym when I was like that as well. But, now I'm fine with changing in a locker room. Nobody there really cares tbh. And if they do care, they probably aren't going to be mean. They gonna be checkin me out. ;) So why worry?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Um, they're other people in a locker room full of people. Which I exit and leave with my muscular adult brother. A lot of them are middle-aged mothers, too. It's fine. It's not like I'm prancing down the street nude. I've been eyed up a hell of a lot less while naked in a locker room than I have just walking down the street in winter, even.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    Hmm well I am not particularly disturbed by it but it really depends.

Family members that are not directly related to me like my cousins, basically and most of my friends,
    I really don't have a problem with being nude, not exactly nude nude but I think I roomed with
    a person not so long ago and we both found out that we like walking around nude in the dorm.
    It was awkward to say the least.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I don't walk around semi- or fully-naked in our house because I always feel like someone's watching me haha. I'm pretty okay with showing my legs, though, because I feel like they're the only parts of my body that actually look nice.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I feel the cold super easy so unless its in the kid 30's (Celsius) I am gonna be covered up but if I'm warm enough I could take off everything but my socks and underwear. I have nothing to hide you either have One or the other so what.

Years
    You ask the real questions Genesis.

It depends on where I am and who I am with. I don't want my family seeing me naked, nor the majority of my friends but there are a select few who it wouldn't really bother me what they saw. Being naked alone is pretty awesome too but it get's weird sometimes and you feel like people are watching.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    No one have seen me yet, but it'll be very sad and fuuny situation for me, it will be bad and shameful!

Back