• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestions for the anime series

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    We get it JB Todoroki. Don't suicide your own thread. Don't complain if people disagree, or if Pokemon J is a better Bounty than your stupid Star Wars characters.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Why specifically as skilled as a random Star Wars character? XD

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    I thought of having a Bounty Hunter that would even kill his hostages.

You mean pokémon? Why kill something that you make money off of?

Todoroki said:
    I thought of having a Bounty Hunter that would even kill his hostages.

¤¤¤You mean pokémon? Why kill something that you make money off of?¤¤¤

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Yes, Pokemon trainers DO make Pokemon attack each other, but remember: little kids are watching this. While Pokemon attacking each other is fine for the kids to watch, bounty hunters that are caught in the act of killing people and Pokemon is STRICTLY prohibited.
    If the writers put in violence and gore and all those PG stuff, they can kiss their jobs goodbye. Even the writers aren't that stupid.

(Ugh, I think I'm starting to have contradictions in my sentences. But you DO get the idea, no?)

Bao

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    one thing about hiring a bounty hunter, you need to pay them. And i'm pretty sure Jessie and James are always broke.. lol

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Your forgeting one person "Giovanni."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Giovanni is gonna hire a Super Kamehameha Bounty Hunter to catch a Pikachu he long forgot of. I salute that idea.

Years
  • No, this will spoil team rocket. They like to do it in their own style, and build their own robots and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Giovanni is gonna hire a Super Kamehameha Bounty Hunter to catch a Pikachu he long forgot of. I salute that idea.
    Your talking about Ash's Pikachu, right? Because you said [It's in bold].

No, this will spoil team rocket. They like to do it in their own style, and build their own robots and stuff.
    What about Team Galactic, do you think they will hire a Bounty Hunter?

Last edited:

Hydross

wrOOOm
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    What about Team Galactic, do you think they will hire a Bounty Hunter?

It has already been established that Team Galactic will hire Hunter J when they are going to capture Uxie. Said by Jupiter in DP97.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    How about in the past Hunter J actually took on an apprentice, and when he leaves Hunter J to start being a Bounty Hunter/Mercenary, and to realize that in just a few weeks he's the most wanted Bounty Hunter in the world, he would even have a higher reward money for capture then Hunter J, the reason would be that he's the most fearsome and deadliest in the world, because he had much less moral content than Hunter J, and would often turn upon the very people who hired him unless he was paid, he was ruthless, and unlike Hunter J he did not take prisoners, for he intended for his hostages to be killed, even after he had gone through negotiations. As an Idea.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It could be cool, but not to this season. the show doesn't need any more bounty hunters, but if the gang will travel to another region(hopefully Johto), I hope they will add a bounty hunter to that region as well.
    I just thought of something nice- maybe that bounty hunter will still ash/dawn/brock's pokemon just after the pokemon league or the GF is over, and will fly off to his "home region", so the gang will have to follow him.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    Deadly Disease

I was thinking, that the Coup d'état forces ("A World With No Pokemon") main goal is to revive an extinct Virus that kills Pokemon (not people), and heres the kicker, no Pokemon is imune to the the Virus.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I was thinking, that the Coup d'état forces ("A World With No Pokemon") main goal is to revive an extinct Virus that kills Pokemon (not people), and heres the kicker, no Pokemon is imune to the the Virus.

What are you talking about? Is this even anime related?

Back