• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I think I know what this is ...

May I have a W for Water?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    I will have the first letter of word 2 pls T :)

Why not guess the thing =o

Spoiler:
    Tbf Ash still owns me two letters so whenever she gets the chance to make a new word I'm fine with it. I'm also a little annoyed that you made me click through all the spoilers so I'm tempted to completely ignore what's in it and just wait and see if someone else makes a guess. :P

But you're in luck that I have had a decent day so far. So if you want to, it can be your turn. :)

Years
    Tbf Ash still owns me two letters so whenever she gets the chance to make a new word I'm fine with it. I'm also a little annoyed that you made me click through all the spoilers so I'm tempted to completely ignore what's in it and just wait and see if someone else makes a guess. :P

But you're in luck that I have had a decent day so far. So if you want to, it can be your turn. :)

well not me, you're a much better mc then Ash Ketchum will ever be! 😊

Okay, okay, I'll do it 😅

Here we go!

Code:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _

Strikes: 0/8
    Guesses:

Years

Sound like you want more spoilers! =D next time I'll do 20! 😉

I'm fine with either tbh.

Edit: and a new post appears while posting. Refresh already ReKoil, refresh!

A?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back