• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    For the second word: Crowd, Crops, Crows, Brock, Broke, Brows, Grows, Grove

Stopped after seeing Grove. Cannot identify it on that alone. Cannot think of any Groves currently. Could clarify with more letters.

(More words: Gross, Frogs, Proud, Props, Prole, Prove, Probe.)

'G', please.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Not Fuecoco, Rufflet, Aurorus, Outrage, Vullaby, Buneary, or Juniper.

Maybe Yungoos? Picks 'N' here to pair with the 'U' in case of being wrong.

'N', please.

Blaiseix

... is tired
    Years
    Guess I'll take a stab at the other vowel in here.

O ?
    Useless piece of clue: Vowels are the right move, but unfortunately, O is a miss. Hmm, what else could be it?
    Not Fuecoco, Rufflet, Aurorus, Outrage, Vullaby, Buneary, or Juniper.

Maybe Yungoos? Picks 'N' here to pair with the 'U' in case of being wrong.

'N', please.
    There have to be more 7-lettered Pokemon words with U as the second letter. I mean I know there is at least one more since it doesn't fit the ones you gave. N is a hit though.

_ U _ _ N _ _

Strikes: 6/8
    Guesses: D, E, U, I, L, T, O, N

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Stopped at the first one that fit. Could be more. Limits quite a bit with a 'U' there and fewer vowels.

Not Huntail, Suicune, Luvdisc, Duosion, Cubchoo, Surskit, Dubwool

Guesses an 'A' before the 'N'. Recalls nothing good with Y there (barring double words like Cubchoo). Likes nothing with -ua- or -uy-. Becomes:
    _ U _ A N _ _

Somehow never thought about putting Q in. Not Quilava, though.

Recognizes nothing with Y or A in front. Makes the first and third letters consonants. Hmm. Refrains from calling the ending. Would not be surprised to see n-consonant-y at the end. Forms a lot of good endings like -anby, -ancy, and -angy. Competes with -anga, -anca, and others on the 'A' side.

Doubts that 'A' placement now. Tried a lot of combinations. Sparked no epiphanies. Shies away from 'Y'. Could be pointless after seeing where 'A' lands. Will just go with a decent letter.

'S', please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back