• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Appears to be some kind of Pikachu. What is the first word? Stuck the 'A' in a weird spot. Cannot place -ck- or -nk- in there easily. Could fit after that 'A', however.

Question 2: Why did they not follow through on the alliteration for the third word?

'C', please.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Appears to be some kind of Pikachu. What is the first word? Stuck the 'A' in a weird spot. Cannot place -ck- or -nk- in there easily. Could fit after that 'A', however.

Question 2: Why did they not follow through on the alliteration for the third word?

'C', please.

Hit

Code:
    P I _ _ A _ _ - P I _ A C _ _ - C _ _ _ _
    Strikes: 2/8
    Guesses: P E O I A C

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    May have chosen the "chu" part for the third word, then. Thinks of "Chunk" immediately, given the current vowels. Wants to say Pickaxe for the first word. Cannot be that with 'E' out. Leaves something like "Crush" too.

'H', please.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Years
  • That actually hit where I was expecting it lol
    Guess I have an idea for the first word, but what about the last one.... cuffs, maybe?

F ?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Might have figured out the third word. Tried a bunch of letters in the first. Is "Piquant" a word? ...Yes. "A pleasant sharp taste of appetizing flavor". Makes perfect sense. Shoots for a blind guess, then. Assumes this to be an actual thing.

Is it "Piquant Pikachu Curry"?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    That actually hit where I was expecting it lol
    Guess I have an idea for the first word, but what about the last one.... cuffs, maybe?

F ?

Miss, but it doesn't matter because

Might have figured out the third word. Tried a bunch of letters in the first. Is "Piquant" a word? ...Yes. "A pleasant sharp taste of appetizing flavor". Makes perfect sense. Shoots for a blind guess, then. Assumes this to be an actual thing.

Is it "Piquant Pikachu Curry"?

This is right. It's one of the dishes in Pokémon Café Remix.
    You're up.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Figured it was a Sword/Shield curry.

New puzzle:

Code:
    _ _ _ _ _  -  _ _ _  -  _ _ _ _
    Strikes: 0/8
    Guesses: None

Status
    Not open for further replies.