• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If the current host is inactive for at least two weeks, a new puzzle may be created. The first person who wishes to step in can become the new host.
    It's been 2 weeks since the last reply of the host. I think I can start a new one?
    No idea where AMP went =\

_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _

Strikes: 0/8
    Guesses:

Years
  • It's been 2 weeks since the last reply of the host. I think I can start a new one?
    No idea where AMP went =\

It does say at least two weeks, so I might have waited a few more days, but ultimately you are correct and I was gonna do exactly the same in a day or two :)

I hope AMP is ok.

I'll have an S pls... really missed this!

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Yeah, I sent him a PM today and was going to post too if he didn't answer but hey, how about an O for Okay?

Years
  • Looks like I wasn't the only one eager to revive this =3

You could have tried brute forcing the answer. I should have read the rules back then. xD

I needed a bit more to go on tbh. All the guesses up in the air would've helped a lot.
    There wouldn't have been anyone to confirm it though.

It does say at least two weeks, so I might have waited a few more days, but ultimately you are correct and I was gonna do exactly the same in a day or two :)

I hope AMP is ok.

really missed this!

I was just browsing the thread to see how long it's been and saw that it's been 2 weeks. Missed it too, so guess I might've jumped the gun a bit lol

Hit!

I'll have an S pls...

Miss!

how about an O for Okay?

Hit!

_ O _ _ _ - _ _ _ E

Strikes: 0/8
    Guesses: E, S, O,
    Elder Scrolls Online? =o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back