• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Do you think it is real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    /r/ smashbros has updated their customs off tier list:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    That's a terrible tier list in a lot of ways.

Roy is NOT better than Marth, let alone Wario, Mega Man, Pac Man, Olimar, Greninja and ROB.
    Neither is Lucas.
    Meta Knight is not mid.
    Marth, Swordsman, Charizard and Link got very significant buffs so why are they that low?
    Money on Kirby being that high because of ZeRo saying he's "underrated"

I don't know why anyone bothers with community tier lists.

EDIT: This is customs off so why is Brawler so high???

Years
    I need to get more into Smash. I am better than everyone in my family, and most CPUs in modes like classic and all star. But I need to actually get good. I want to main Charizard, Robin, and Bowser Jr.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's a reddit tier list, what do you expect lol? At least it's not the eventhubs stuff. I suppose people just like making their tier lists. It's kinda fun if you don't take it too seriously.

But yeah, that's not where I'd place some of the characters

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I need to get more into Smash. I am better than everyone in my family, and most CPUs in modes like classic and all star. But I need to actually get good. I want to main Charizard, Robin, and Bowser Jr.
    Do you play on 3DS or Wii U? (or both)

It's a reddit tier list, what do you expect lol? At least it's not the eventhubs stuff. I suppose people just like making their tier lists. It's kinda fun if you don't take it too seriously.

But yeah, that's not where I'd place some of the characters
    Problem is some actually do take it seriously, since there isn't any official tier list. :(

Years
    Do you play on 3DS or Wii U? (or both)

Problem is some actually do take it seriously, since there isn't any official tier list. :(

I have both, but play mostly on my Wii U since that's where most of my DLC is :P

Never bothered with 3DS version since online on it is too laggy. I have no problems online on Wii U.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I have both, but play mostly on my Wii U since that's where most of my DLC is :P

Never bothered with 3DS version since online on it is too laggy. I have no problems online on Wii U.
    I guess we could play. I have a Charizard and Jr at the side so I might help you with them

Generally the best place to start getting good at Smash is to watch top play, specifically of the character you want to learn. Watch Trela's Charizard, Nairo's Robin and Tweek's Bowser Jr in particular!

Years
    I guess we could play. I have a Charizard and Jr at the side so I might help you with them

Generally the best place to start getting good at Smash is to watch top play, specifically of the character you want to learn. Watch Trela's Charizard, Nairo's Robin and Tweek's Bowser Jr in particular!

I should read up on whatever is on Smash Boards too. My NNID is DDDchu96, I'll be getting on my Wii U pretty soon too.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm pretty sure that the one with Pichu and the Ice Climbers is fake. It's already been established that the roster is to be the same between both versions and that the 3DS can't handle the Ice Climbers so there's no way they'll be in this Smash.

And Pichu should never have been in Melee, so please don't saddle Smash 4 with it.

The other one I could believe though, but we'll see if it's real or not.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Bring Ivysaur back! That'd be awesome, he's one of my favourite characters in PM.
    What part of "six-party team" did you have trouble understanding? We can't have a 7th Pokémon rep in Smash, just like in the actual games, so no Ivysaur (or Sceptile).

Years
    Does anyone know a good way to grind gold in the Wii U version? I'm doing a lot of All Star and Classic for challenges, and going to the Trophy Shop every time it resets, so I'm really starting to run low on gold reserves

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    What part of "six-party team" did you have trouble understanding? We can't have a 7th Pokémon rep in Smash, just like in the actual games, so no Ivysaur (or Sceptile).

And by that logic, we can't have Sheik and Zelda separately, nor Samus and ZSS.

Wait.

Spoiler:

Back