• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab Theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I was thinking for the whole month of October so anyone who hasn't joined yet can always join now until October 31st. :) This also gives supporter mods like Zach & Rika some time to join as well. We're also considering opening this collab to Tier 1-2 supporters, too so they don't have to feel left out.

I plan to keep mine until the 30th because I have a halloween theme planned (SMITTY WEBERJENNERJABBERMANJENSEN /shot), so really...anyone in the collab has the choice to opt-out whenever.

& I got you on the list, Rika! Falkner it is. :) I'll go ahead and make another list of UNUSED Gym Leaders for reference. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ahaha, you saw my post before I deleted it. Okay, put me down for Falkner then and we'll see if I feel keen on jumping on another collab right after this one <3

The lower tiers would probably appreciate it~ Would you go out and VM them or something or?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    James (Pedro) and I were thinking of doing a blog entry. I'm more likely to post it since I haven't wasted my "one blog entry a day". xD

I'm doing Twihiki_Amias's siggy right now, I'll get around to yours later today or tonight :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Would one of these work? Links are still wrong but nevermind them.

Supporter Collab #2
    Supporter Collab #2

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I really love both of them tbh! It's up to you, really. Both of them look really pretty! :3

If I were to choose, I'd go for the top one. You can read it easily. :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    The lower tiers would probably appreciate it~ Would you go out and VM them or something or?
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309362
    Well, for the future. Atm probably a blog entry or mass PM.
    James (Pedro) and I were thinking of doing a blog entry. I'm more likely to post it since I haven't wasted my "one blog entry a day". xD
    HEY DON'T YOU CALL THAT GLORIOUS ENTRY A WASTE MMMK
    But no that was yesterday. xD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Omg you guys look great. I just had to say something cause I think everyone came together really well here. :]

Years
    I was thinking for the whole month of October so anyone who hasn't joined yet can always join now until October 31st. :) This also gives supporter mods like Zach & Rika some time to join as well. We're also considering opening this collab to Tier 1-2 supporters, too so they don't have to feel left out.

I plan to keep mine until the 30th because I have a halloween theme planned (SMITTY WEBERJENNERJABBERMANJENSEN /shot), so really...anyone in the collab has the choice to opt-out whenever.

I have a theme planned around next week so don't be surprised if I do jump off early.

But you know, I'm all for your idea of opening these up to Tier 1/2 supporters because I feel they are more neglected than the higher tiers, given those two can't access VIP Forum whereas Tier 3-6 can. A nice supporter-focused blog could be a great idea for news about collabs or some other supporter events.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I want to post one tonight, but it turns out I have plans. D: I won't completely online until tomorrow night (unless I am energetic enough to post from my phone lmao)

speaking of which, I *should* have everyone's siggies ready to go. If anyone else wants to join in on the collab, y'all might have to wait till either tomorrow night or Sunday PDT for me to continue xD (unless James or anyone with CSS experience can step in :D).

Enjoy, everyone! <3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    im having this theme for only like 2 weeks before i drop out

i have to reintroduce my braixen/halloween/katy perry theme :P

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Oh speaking of smash, we could do a Smash Bros 4 collab once the game is released.

I plan to keep my theme for a whiiiiiiiile, even though I really liked my previous signature.

Years
    I'll probably reveal a new theme around next week, but then again you know how much I love to show off new stuff. But at least I'm glad to have been part of another collab. I'm hoping we might even branch into non-Pokemon themes in some future collabs.

Years
    I'll probably reveal a new theme around next week, but then again you know how much I love to show off new stuff. But at least I'm glad to have been part of another collab. I'm hoping we might even branch into non-Pokemon themes in some future collabs.
    I'd just wait a little longer (maybe wait another 2 weeks) before you drop that way we'd all still be sporting the gym leader collabs once the staff concludes the X and Y collab and the staff signed up here begin to sport their respected leaders.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Imma go on ahead and open the collab to Tier 1-2 supporters now, even though they can't see this. I feel a bit artsy. :x

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
    Thanks again to Megan and everyone else who helped in regards to Siggies and Avvies with CSS, you all did a wonderful job, despite doing them in your free time. :) <3

<_____V behold.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Received my awesometastic siggy from megan yesterday. Thanks a ton, girl! Its awesome. Though I've been a little busy as of late so...i have a day off tomorrow so will probably be able to change to it tomorrow. Changing on phone is a pain so it takes time lol.

Can't wait to rock that champion wallace theme. :p

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    The badge ain't visible to me in my siggeh ;; i could've sworn I copied the exact same thing megan sent me. Is it visible to you guys? And I did add 3 pixels worth of padding at the bottom. The signature is not messed up, right? I mean, my phone doesn't exactly support css. ;;

Years
    The badge ain't visible to me in my siggeh ;; i could've sworn I copied the exact same thing megan sent me. Is it visible to you guys? And I did add 3 pixels worth of padding at the bottom. The signature is not messed up, right? I mean, my phone doesn't exactly support css. ;;
    I can see the badge just fine, however there's a scrollbar for me.. probably because of the CSS, but since I'm no expert at CSS, I can't fix it myself or else I would :(

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

I see the signature badge just fine.

Think it's actually more of a browser and/or forum style issue?

Back