• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab Theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I think when you added the extra padding it may have triggered the scrollbar, but overall it's all good on my end. This is probably an issue with your browser. :S

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I hate whoever took flannery, steven and green. My favourites. </3

Though yeah, she does look good on you, zach. ;___;

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Do you guys mind if I pick Valerie? She's a gym leader from Kalos. ;~;

But if there's no sprites of her, than maybe Janine?

Years
    Speaking of which, will we ever do the mid-evo collab or move onto something entirely different? (something like Fire Emblem, for example)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I was thinking maybe next month or probably January (because I imagine in December we'd be doing our Holiday themes so I don't want that to clash with a collab imo D:) But it's entirely up to you guys though!

Do you guys mind if I pick Valerie? She's a gym leader from Kalos. ;~;

But if there's no sprites of her, than maybe Janine?

I don't see any art of Valerie or sprites, so that might be a little hard, but I'll see what I can do.

I can do Janine, though! I'll have it by tonight or tomorrow, <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just so you know, I think I'll skip this gym leader collab. You have already had it for a while and I feel like being simpler for some time after this mod collab thingy. So Falkner is open if anyone wants him :3 I made a signature somewhere in this thread.

Years
    As you've seen already, I've dropped my collab. 'twas fun, but if anybody wants to take Brawly, they can. (though I doubt anybody will)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I didn't know exactly when it would end so I dropped it yesterday too. It was really fun and I can't wait for the next one ^-^

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Iiiiiiii dropped it as well. Having watched Pokemon The Series X&Y, I am utterly in love with Serena and had to reflect that in any and every way I could. :(

Back