• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    hey!
    I'm ok but some loser on tumblr called me a pedophile because I had a conversation with a 15 year old

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Not gonna lie but that's really shity. Not like you were doing anything more than just talking.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The internet is so cruel.

I'm pissed off at California, that is all. I can always shrug it off. Other than that I'm cool.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    People are so shitty.

It's the internet.

Online and IRL if you're in public you're gonna talk to people of all ages.

That doesn't make someone a pedo.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's sadly true

I love Tumblr for the graphics and stuff, but (some) of the ppl on there are like... damn.
    How do they survive in real life? lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    People think they can just do whatever they like on the internet and get away with it. Because they think no one will really catch them.

Years
    It's sadly true

I love Tumblr for the graphics and stuff, but (some) of the ppl on there are like... damn.
    How do they survive in real life? lol

Honestly I wonder that too and a lot of people are actually starting to shame such behaviour but if you tell someone to go outside they'll call you out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    If you tell them to go outside and they call you out just say sure but outside. Everyone seems to want to try and be all hardcore with a keyboard but couldn't back it up if they were paid to. Like no I have way more important things to deal with than you.

Years
    Aaaa I commissioned a friend to draw me two characters i like and they said last week they'd be done by friday of last week but now it's wednesday
    I wonder if they just wanted my money

Back