• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
  • I can't believe I've never ever had sushi in my life.

Then again, I was never a huge seafood person to begin with so in a way, I'm not too surprised.

TY

I had it a few times when we went to a restaurant, except everytime i had it i had severe problems afterwards

It tasted good though!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I'm not a seafood person at all, but I tried it anyway just to be open-minded. I didn't like it haha.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Nice to have a thread free of double posts. Chill discussions too. Nobody posting just to post or get +1's.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I love sushi!! I eat it at least two or three times a week. Japanese food is so good in general though. Udon, soba, okonomiyaki, katsu don, sashimi... the list goes on. :D

Raffy98

Years
  • Nice to have a thread free of double posts. Chill discussions too. Nobody posting just to post or get +1's.

Hell yes to that, it gets annoying after a bit and it ruins the flow of the conversation.

Anyway, how is everyone doing on this weekend? :>

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Little bored, but otherwise good.

Typically, my first day off work in almost two weeks, i've yearned for a chill day where I can just sit and fester and do nothing, and now I have a chill day i'm sat here bored :<

Raffy98

Years
  • Good morning! (At least in Europe lol) I have been greeted by a freezing temperature of -6 °C (21 °F), I hope I won't get sick again.

Back