• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Temperatures finally warming up here.

*sees Saturday forecasted to be right at freezing*

Welp!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Recovering from strep throat. Thankfully I have antibiotics and they seem to be working. What is timmies? I'm assuming tim hortons because of your location lol

Years
  • Yeah it's tim hortons haha
    And it's good it's clearing up!! I never had strep throat before, myself

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Just imagine swallowing feels like swallowing broken glass
    That's basically it :')
    Not to mention I had a cough irritating my throat constantly

But enough complaining, I should be back to work soon, and I'm excited to visit my hometown next month

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Same. My dad still does mine and insists on it because we have a guy who does the whole family's taxes for us. I'll probably have to learn how to do it next year.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I didn't as well, it's a thing I haven't done yet.

On another note, we got a fair amount of snow today and driving is a mess, it took me 25 minutes to get to work when normally it's a matter of 10 minutes.

Years
  • So many staff leaving at the moment... it's like the next generation comes sooner when you see such an event happening.

Back