• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
    What in getting at right now is that Greenflame has been accusing everyone right off the bat. This might be a possibility that he's a green, so I'm just going with the majority and say

[LYNCH]Greenflame

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
    Why have I never seen you post here?

I'm actually not too good at games like these, where you have to check frequently for updates. I usually like to play Town of Salem because of how its live action and I can actually get leads. So far, I probably haven't been any use to the supporters. I also had to do a lot of homework, and that got in the way of getting on the pokecommunity.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    By the way, Sonata, I no longer believe you're suspicious, but I was just unsure of you when I posted that I was.

In the end, my vote goes towards marz. Here is why.

Despite being the person who's posted the least in the whole game, marz instantly jumped on the lynch train against me with his only reason being that he does not trust me. I understand if I may not seem trustworthy, but this was his first actual playing post in the whole game.

Now I know El Heroé Oscuro did the same to me, but he has made posts in the past that seemed especially convincing to me that he is innocent. I haven't ruled him out as a suspect, but my suspicions of him are not at the top of the list right now.

On top of that, marz was also added late game, with the GM stating that he may not have the same role as the person he replaced, Hibikaze, who was a Supporter. I believe the GM may have made him a Mafia member thinking that it might make the game a bit more fair by increasing the ratio of Mafia to Innocents.

With those two reasons I believe that marz is the most likely to be a Green, not necessarily the most suspicious.

Now that I've made my case, I can only wait for the hope that some of you may change your votes. At least four of you must change your votes to either marz or another person to result in a tie, and five of you to result in me definitely not being lynched. So I ask the innocents among you, use this final chance you have to save my life, and possibly kill a Green (marz) in the process. You don't have to vote with the majority. It's your choice.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I'd also like to point out that leaving me alive another day to lynch someone else, even if you believe I'm a Green, can't really cause any more harm than would've happened anyway since we're pretty sure there's more than one Green left. If you find marz or someone else more likely to be Mafia than me, you can vote for them and see the outcome and lynch me tomorrow if you really want to.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Alright. It's time to come clean. I'm the detective. I joked around about it earlier, but I was trying to see who would make a mistake and reveal their true loyalty.

So far, I've been able to investigate two innocents: El Heroe and marz. I was roleblocked from the moment I started joking around being detective and I've been unable to find out any further info. The rest of the people I investigated are now dead. I'm a stuck goose like the rest of you now, but we need to quickly find out who's roleblocking me so I can begin investigating again.

Now you know why I defended El Heroe. And it's why I feel the need to defend marz too now.

"But Klippy, emo was the detective!" He could've been, but so am I. Nobody said there couldn't be multiple roles.

This should help us discern who the real Greens are a bit easier (I hope), but with the revelation that there might be more than three Greens, I'm concerned.

I still cast my vote for Sinon, simply because she's inactive enough to make her expendable. If she happens to be my roleblocker, I can get back to investigating.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    DAY FOUR HAS FINISHED

NIGHT FOUR

This is just getting ridiculous... Apparently, once again, everyone pointed to another poor soul, GreenFlame. I mean like, he has Green in his name, that would be too obvious ain't it? And we have similar cases like this one, why would this be different? Alas, the members have decided.

"GreenFlame, you have been judged." Well, let's just say he lost it.

He went raging at everyone, and even threatened to kill me, saying he was innocent. I told the guards to drag him to the town square. He was screaming swear words, and even from the courtroom, you can still hear him shouting "I'm INNOCENT" with the frequent swears from the square. All it took was one bullet to the head and silence filled the room once more.

For a moment, I thought we got one of them, but when we received the results, he was telling the truth.​

GREENFLAME IS DEAD. HE WAS A SUPPORTER.

INFORMATION

Again, rules for this season are as follows:

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a Green, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ Unless you are a Green, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Abstaining is no longer allowed

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM

And here is the current standing of the cast!

arachnidsGrip as the GM
    Charlie Brown as Supporter [Killed on Night Zero]
    countryemo as Supporter [Killed on Night One]
    Archer99 as Supporter [Lynched on Day Two]
    Hibikaze as Supporter [Taken Down on Day Two]
    Hopeless Masquerade as Supporter [Killed on Night Two]
    apocalypseArisen as [supporter]Green[/supporter] [Killed on Night Two]
    Zehn as Supporter [Lynched on Day Three]
    gimmepie as Supporter [Killed on Night Three]
    GreenFlame as Supporter [Lynched on Day Four]
    Sonata as ???
    Aslan as ???
    Sinon as ???
    Klippy as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zero as ???
    Eros as ???
    Juno as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    marz as ???

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    To be fair, I wouldn't really do all that raging/threatening stuff. I had accepted my death as likely, remember? I guess I'd do a little pleading, though.

I told you all you were making a mistake. But you wouldn't listen. Even with 24 hours to reconsider, and better targets to choose from, most of you still wanted me dead.

In the end, none of that matters now. What matters is that you don't do this again. Look back at the advice in my posts. Take down the right person next time.

Perhaps I brought this upon myself. But you can't say I didn't warn you all.

If these deaths keep up, the Greens are sure to win. No more of this. Look deeper into people's posts.

Also, I'd like to request that someone heals my soul. (This is just a reference, by the way)

Salzorrah

Years
    To be fair, I wouldn't really do all that raging/threatening stuff. I had accepted my death as likely, remember? I guess I'd do a little pleading, though.

I told you all you were making a mistake. But you wouldn't listen. Even with 24 hours to reconsider, and better targets to choose from, most of you still wanted me dead.

In the end, none of that matters now. What matters is that you don't do this again. Look back at the advice in my posts. Take down the right person next time.

Perhaps I brought this upon myself. But you can't say I didn't warn you all.

If these deaths keep up, the Greens are sure to win. No more of this. Look deeper into people's posts.

Also, I'd like to request that someone heals my soul. (This is just a reference, by the way)

shhh you accepting your death is not canon in the story. :P

but if the doctor is still alive, he can't revive you... think the doctor as a saver, he saves people from getting killed in that night, he can't revive people that have been killed... but in any case...

arachnidsGrip used Soul Heal!
    It was super effective against GreenFlame!
    GreenFlame has moved on in the afterlife.

Salzorrah

Years
    ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED

DAY FIVE

The nine remaining townsfolk entered the courtroom once more. I knew we are royally fucked by this point. One way or another, it had to end today.

"Today, the body of Aslan was found in her bathroom, electrocuted by her hair dryer. I don't care about leads anymore, I want someone to be dead, and it better be the right one." I said.

I have a sinking feeling in my heart that if we don't lynch the right person today, it might be over...​

ASLAN IS DEAD. SHE WAS A SUPPORTER.

INFORMATION

Again, rules for this season are as follows:

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a Green, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ Unless you are a Green, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Abstaining is no longer allowed

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM

And here is the current standing of the cast!

arachnidsGrip as the GM
    Charlie Brown as Supporter [Killed on Night Zero]
    countryemo as Supporter [Killed on Night One]
    Archer99 as Supporter [Lynched on Day Two]
    Hibikaze as Supporter [Taken Down on Day Two]
    Hopeless Masquerade as Supporter [Killed on Night Two]
    apocalypseArisen as [supporter]Green[/supporter] [Killed on Night Two]
    Zehn as Supporter [Lynched on Day Three]
    gimmepie as Supporter [Killed on Night Three]
    GreenFlame as Supporter [Lynched on Day Four]
    Aslan as Supporter [Killed on Night Four]
    Sonata as ???
    Sinon as ???
    Klippy as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zero as ???
    Eros as ???
    Juno as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    marz as ???

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Yeah, what GreenFlame said - I know some Mafia games have hidden roles, but there's no mention of any in the OP; usually, even if the GM can't reveal specific hidden roles there's at least a little something along the lines of "there may be hidden roles" in the instructions, but it clearly says "here is a list of all the roles" in that section. Is there even a roleblocker in this game?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    In that case, I really feel like gimme had it right all along - I think that Klippy's a liar and the most suspicious one among us right now.

The whole "yes I'm detective, jk I'm not detective, actually I am detective" thing just seems sketchy to me, and his explanation for why he was joking about that earlier also sounds pretty flimsy.

Edit: Also, forgot to say RIP Aslan. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah, Klippy's detective shenanigans are making him seem the most suspicious as of now. I don't have much reason to suspect anyone else, but I'll hold off from voting for now to see how things play out.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    In the GM Post: I have a sinking feeling in my heart that if we don't lynch the right person today, it might be over...

So if an innocent dies today, Greens win. 9 people left, 4 Greens, 5 Blues. If an innocent is lynched, they'll kill another Blue tonight and it's done.

Juno and Zero are Greens. Otherwise they wouldn't have just went straight for me, despite barely being active the entire game.

If you're an innocent, I would vote to [LYNCH] Juno.

If you vote for me, we lose.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I haven't voted yet, actually - I was waiting to see if you had a better explanation as to why you keep switching back and forth between being detective and not, and more importantly, why you claim to be roleblocked when Gunner says there are no hidden roles. You've sidestepped these obvious flaws in your posts and gone straight to accusing me and Mage, which again looks pretty sketchy.

Shouldn't have to explain myself again, as I think I've said why I've been quiet in the beginning.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    First of all, the GameMaster probably shouldn't be answering anyone's questions like that. Ruins the game a bit when any secrets or questions are answered by the person who knows everything about the game. :|

Anyway vote how you please, innocents. I can't think of a single game of Mafia where one of the bad guys actively acts like I have, so do with that what you will. Mafia members are always the ones laying low and acting innocent right up until the end of the game when they go in for the kill.

My vote remains for Juno.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back