• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Literally everyone who hasn't posted for Day 1 yet is Offline. This could be a long day...

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • u4O4qNt.gif

Rest in peace, you blockhead.

this is exactly how it happened!

rip gone too soon </3

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    We could always start pointing fingers immediately, see if we can make a few Greens crack...

Eros, I'm watching you...

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Interesting suspicious behaviour GreenFlame...
    Perhaps you're not a [supporter]Green[/supporter] then? Only time will tell...

But I'm still watching you...mainly because of everyone who's posted on Day 1 so far (not many), you're the most suspicious. Don't worry though, I'm not so hasty as to vote to lynch you already. I'm just trying to see who's a [supporter]Green[/supporter] by pressuring people. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Making people crack or covering up tracks...

tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif
    This is becoming more and more suspicious. Why are you so eager to point to me, just for being onto you? Quickly trying to shift the subject from yourself to avoid getting lynched?

I'm still not convinced you're a Green though. I have to wait for more townspeople to step up in the courtroom and display their attitude before I make my vote.

Years
  • This is becoming more and more suspicious. Why are you so eager to point to me, just for being onto you? Quickly trying to shift the subject from yourself to avoid getting lynched?

I'm still not convinced you're a Green though. I have to wait for more townspeople to step up in the courtroom and display their attitude before I make my vote.

Conversely, you are trying just as hard to point the blame towards Eros.
    At this stage you're just picking on each other because there aren't any other options well besides me but I'd rather you didn't target me, cause obviously I don't wanna die

I'm not convinced that either of you are greens yet, but you're both acting very suspiciously which leads me to think it is likely that one of you might be.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    The most suspicious thing in this entire thread so far is you already pointing a finger though. And somehow I'm suspicious over what... 2 messages? I dunno GreenFlame, you're starting to really get on the defensive

Conversely, you are trying just as hard to point the blame towards Eros.
    At this stage you're just picking on each other because there aren't any other options well besides me but I'd rather you didn't target me, cause obviously I don't wanna die

I'm not convinced that either of you are greens yet, but you're both acting very suspiciously which leads me to think it is likely that one of you might be.
    Actually, it is true that's the reason I'm pointing at Eros. I'm impatient for someone to start acting suspiciously, but no one else is here so I'm trying to make something of people who are here.

I think the important thing right now is that we don't jump to conclusions. We can maintain suspicions, but coming to a conclusion without some sort of base of suspicious actions isn't going to help any of us Supporters. I apologise for being so hasty as to point fingers, but I'm really just trying to test people.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Wow, people are getting so paranoid. This murder must be solved as quick as possible! It's strange how gimmiepie is kinda staying away from the case however...

Years
  • Wow, people are getting so paranoid. This murder must be solved as quick as possible! It's strange how gimmiepie is kinda staying away from the case however...

Interesting how you're pointing the blame at me without really contributing much yourself.
    Especially since I have already voiced suspicions that it is likely either Eros or Greenflame is a Green, assuming that they aren't both overeager supporters.

I might also add that I've made it very easy to suspect me by coming in and commenting early on, but consider why I would stop Eros and Greenflame's antics if I was a Green? If I was a green it would be beneficial to me if they got each other killed.

Edit: Also I'm too busy trying to seduce people with my signature to kill anyone.

Years
  • I've gone from having my suspicions to having no clue again...

Welcome to the club haha
    I'm definitely going to have to see what others say before I make any choices. Although I do think some seem more suspicious than others.

gif-robert-de-niro-watching-you.gif

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Oh shit, I'm so sorry about inactivity, I kind of forgot about this. I'm currently in school, so I'll read back in a few hours, as I'm in school right now. Just posting to say I'm still here, haha.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I'm sorry but GreenFlame was the first to point fingers, but very defensive when Eros tried to defend
    This is becoming more and more suspicious. Why are you so eager to point to me, just for being onto you? Quickly trying to shift the subject from yourself to avoid getting lynched.
    To be honest Greenflame, your the suspious one.
    Before the start he posted a gif saying this is going to be good, implying you knew what was going to happen to Charlie Brown.

Rest in peace by the way Charlie, i didn't know you very well but you will be missed.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Feel free to correct me, but isn't the first death random? Or do the Greens get to pick someone on Night Zero?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back