• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Lynching Day One is poor form when we've yet to even get a Detective's input. The sooner the Detective gives us a clue, the sooner we can begin eliminating potential suspects.

Now if only the detective would show up and do that :)

Is impatient

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    But if the Detective gives us a clue, they're an obvious target for the Greens. Plus, chances are the Detective only found a Supporter anyway. We can't really lynch anyone on the first day because the odds are against lynching a Green. We've got no leads, so more likely we'll just end up unneccesarily killing another Supporter.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well this is certainly a much different atmosphere than the other mafia game.

I wanna know this too, I noticed in the last game they were voting not the lynch, and I'd rather not go pointing fingers if I don't know

The only problem with this approach is that it can give the Mafia/Greens a serious upper hand if it goes on for too long. But since basically everyone has already voted not to lynch, I may as well.

LYNCH [No Lynch]

in other news, my computer and internet are both being hella weird and I'm being incessantly spammed with ads even though I have an adblocker installed, which evidently is no longer working. *cries*

Years
    But if the Detective gives us a clue, they're an obvious target for the Greens. Plus, chances are the Detective only found a Supporter anyway. We can't really lynch anyone on the first day because the odds are against lynching a Green. We've got no leads, so more likely we'll just end up unneccesarily killing another Supporter.

If they come out and say they're the detective, the doctor can protect them so long as they aren't found. It would make sense though, that the detective wouldn't give themselves away if they had just found a supporter.

Well this is certainly a much different atmosphere than the other mafia game.

The only problem with this approach is that it can give the Mafia/Greens a serious upper hand if it goes on for too long. But since basically everyone has already voted not to lynch, I may as well.

LYNCH [No Lynch]

in other news, my computer and internet are both being hella weird and I'm being incessantly spammed with ads even though I have an adblocker installed, which evidently is no longer working. *cries*

That sucks. :(
    If the Greens kill you, does it count as a mercy killing?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    DAY ONE HAS FINISHED

NIGHT ONE

Today was uneventful. Everyone was talking amongst themselves, suspicions were raised, fights almost broke out, but in the end, everyone agreed to abstain to prevent more Supporters from dying. Everyone then proceeded to go back to their homes and sleep for the day. Unbeknownst to them, another murder would ensue, but the question is, who?​

NO ONE WAS LYNCHED FOR THE DAY.

INFORMATION

Again, rules for this season are as follows:

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a Green, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ Unless you are a Green, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM

And here is the current standing of the cast!

arachnidsGrip as the GM
    Charlie Brown as Supporter [Killed on Night Zero]
    GreenFlame as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Hibikaze as ???
    Aslan as ???
    Sinon as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Klippy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    countryemo as ???
    Archer99 as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zero as ???
    Eros as ???
    Juno as ???
    Nakuzami as ???

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Okay so I would like to make a proposal: can we add a new rule in the game in which people need to vote to kill someone each round? I feel that the game will just drag on and on at this uneventful pace (as evident by the Forum Games mafia game that is currently going on.) I don't remember being able to not vote off people in the first season of this, and Id rather not go down the same road as the FG game has.

Salzorrah

Years
    Considering that this is an OOC post and can affect the gameplay of our session, I will slide that post on, this time.

As for the rule though, I'm currently debating on to ban abstaining or not. The last season actually allowed abstains but no one used them haha :3 You guys will know my decision once the night phase ends.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity for those lurkers who want to join this season, you may VM me or PM me, since I plan to add more people or backup incase others become inactive. I will only be accepting the first 5 entries and only them, and the identities of these five will be revealed either on Day 2 or Night 2.

Another note, for future reference, If anyone has concerns, or questions about the mechanics, you can VM me or PM me, instead of posting it on the thread, because the AUTOKILL on NIGHT PHASE rule is still in effect. Thanks :3

Salzorrah

Years
    Before we start Day Two, I would like to take this moment to announce that ABSTAINING IS NO LONGER ALLOWED as to prevent any stalling, and make this game a little more interesting. Also, for those lurkers who still wish to join this season, you may still do so by VM or PM. Their identities will be revealed on Night Two and they will be part of the season by Day Three.

Also, Hibikaze and El Héroe Oscuro, considering you two haven't voted yesterday, you must vote today or else you will be deemed inactive and die.

Without further ado, let us continue with the game.​

ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED

DAY TWO

Before anyone has entered the courtroom, I was sitting there, contemplating. Another murder has been committed. Everyone had settled down in their respective seats and I delivered the news. "I'm very sad to say that the body of countryemo was found hanged inside the VIP Forum Bank. Unfortunately, we can't have anymore delays. We have to lynch someone today. Does anyone have any leads to the murderers?" I asked.​

COUNTRYEMO IS DEAD. HE WAS A SUPPORTER.

INFORMATION

Again, rules for this season are as follows:

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a Green, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ Unless you are a Green, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Abstaining is no longer allowed

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM

And here is the current standing of the cast!

arachnidsGrip as the GM
    Charlie Brown as Supporter [Killed on Night Zero]
    countryemo as Supporter [Killed on Night One]
    GreenFlame as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Hibikaze as ???
    Aslan as ???
    Sinon as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Klippy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Archer99 as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zero as ???
    Eros as ???
    Juno as ???
    Nakuzami as ???

Years
    Well I know it's suspicious to be the first to say anything, but stuff it I need something to do. I also know that I'm probably going to be a target now, that I'm not so fond of.

Since Countryemo was killed, I think that it is best to look at who he cast suspicion upon. Throughout Mafia so far, he tried to incriminate El Héroe Oscuro, Zehn and myself.

1. The first person he suggested was suspicious was me, because he felt I was being too neutral.
    2. The second was El Héroe Oscuro, because of his eagerness to get someone lynched.
    3. Zehn... well Zehn was just because by the looks of it.

I already explained earlier that I wasn't really acting neutral since I too suggested my suspicions quite early on and there was no legitimate reason for targeting Zehn. That leaves El Héroe Oscuro, who did make himself suspicious with his eagerness. It should be noted however, that he acted very similarly in the Forum Games Mafia and turned out to be innocent then.

Considering that, I'm unsure if El Héroe Oscuro is a viable lynch target but of the ones that Countryemo targeted he has acted the most suspicious. Whether or not that means anything though, I don't know.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I didn't think he was actually being suspious of me :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    It's possible the Greens targeted Countryemo to divert our attention...I'm not sure.

At least we've got somewhat of a lead, so we're not completely blindly lynching someone.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    That's a good point, It could be so we lynch each other

Years
    I didn't think he was actually being suspious of me :P

Neither do I, but if I left out either you or myself it would have looked a bit suspicious since we have such a small amount of information right now. It's better to bring up all the facts so we don't lynch anyone innocent out of mere suspicion.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well I know it's suspicious to be the first to say anything, but stuff it I need something to do. I also know that I'm probably going to be a target now, that I'm not so fond of.

Since Countryemo was killed, I think that it is best to look at who he cast suspicion upon. Throughout Mafia so far, he tried to incriminate El Héroe Oscuro, Zehn and myself.

1. The first person he suggested was suspicious was me, because he felt I was being too neutral.
    2. The second was El Héroe Oscuro, because of his eagerness to get someone lynched.
    3. Zehn... well Zehn was just because by the looks of it.

I already explained earlier that I wasn't really acting neutral since I too suggested my suspicions quite early on and there was no legitimate reason for targeting Zehn. That leaves El Héroe Oscuro, who did make himself suspicious with his eagerness. It should be noted however, that he acted very similarly in the Forum Games Mafia and turned out to be innocent then.

Considering that, I'm unsure if El Héroe Oscuro is a viable lynch target but of the ones that Countryemo targeted he has acted the most suspicious. Whether or not that means anything though, I don't know.

Well we can't ignore the fact that you've made a nice attempt to draw the attention away from yourself as well.

Years
    Well we can't ignore the fact that you've made a nice attempt to draw the attention away from yourself as well.

If anything I've attracted attention, not a smart move on my part admittedly since it seems I've raised suspicions but honestly if I was a mafia the last thing I would want is people to notice me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The fools argued back and forth endlessly. I took a drag from my cigarette before snuffing it out on the wall. There was nothing like a good murder to get the simpletons talking. I had learned that back in my last town. One by one, picked off like lambs at slaughter all because the investigator decided to take a nice siesta. I knew the jig was up before the bastards had lynched him and skipped town in time not to end up in a body bag myself.

I turned and walked towards the chattering birds and slammed my hand on the table.

"We don't have a damn clue yet and you people are already turning on each other," I said, pulling out another smoke and lighting it. I inhaled the nicotine and looked at the crowd of hens. A foolish decision on the guilt of a person and they'd all be running around with their heads cut off.

We're ****ed.

(I love writing noir)

Years
    We don't have a lot of leads, but we have something. I can't add more things about it, it's pretty ironic that Countryemo was killed. Just after he made the accusations...

That isn't ironic, that's logic. It makes sense to kill off anyone who casts suspicion on you.

Although, as someone said I think, that would also be a great way to throw suspicion on someone else.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    It's hard to say at the moment but countryemo's death seems like it could of been a bait. The obvious move is to frame whoever he accused but the Greens could of used that to draw suspicion from themselves.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    RIP countryemo.

Hmmmm, what gimmepie said seems coherent to me, but idk what to believe. I'll look at the interactions again and try to get more information. Everything feels iffy, tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back