• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

The Supporters discuss who to lynch in the thread during the "day" phase. They can place their votes (or abstain) in the thread as well once they decide who they think is most likely to be a Green amongst them. Greens can also discuss with the supporters during the "day" phase under the guise of being innocent in an attempt to sway the judgements of the innocent.

During the "night " phase, most Supporters have no actions and no one can post in the thread. The Greens, however, can talk to other Greens via PM and the boss of the Greens about who to kill. The final decision of who to kill that night is made by the boss, who sends it via PM to the GM. Once all night actions are completed, the next day phase starts and the supporters find out who died last night and get to do the lynching discussion again.

And yes, Greens find out who other Greens are at the start of the game. The Supporters don't know the allegiance of anyone but the GM and themselves, and must attempt to kill off every Green by lynching before the Greens outnumber the Supporters.

Also, a player's allegiance is revealed when they are found dead in any way (lynching or murder), at least I think we're playing by those rules.

Any other questions? :)
    And once again, if I've said something wrong somebody please correct me.

Well it seems about right to me xD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Hmm this or season 3.. lol. I'm in, should be fun. If you do get on the green team, do we just pm you, or do we pm together with other green members?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

The Supporters discuss who to lynch in the thread during the "day" phase. They can place their votes (or abstain) in the thread as well once they decide who they think is most likely to be a Green amongst them. Greens can also discuss with the supporters during the "day" phase under the guise of being innocent in an attempt to sway the judgements of the innocent.

During the "night " phase, most Supporters have no actions and no one can post in the thread. The Greens, however, can talk to other Greens via PM and the boss of the Greens about who to kill. The final decision of who to kill that night is made by the boss, who sends it via PM to the GM. Once all night actions are completed, the next day phase starts and the supporters find out who died last night and get to do the lynching discussion again.

And yes, Greens find out who other Greens are at the start of the game. The Supporters don't know the allegiance of anyone but the GM and themselves, and must attempt to kill off every Green by lynching before the Greens outnumber the Supporters.

Also, a player's allegiance is revealed when they are found dead in any way (lynching or murder), at least I think we're playing by those rules.

Any other questions? :)
    And once again, if I've said something wrong somebody please correct me.

That's pretty much it haha x3

Hmm this or season 3.. lol. I'm in, should be fun. If you do get on the green team, do we just pm you, or do we pm together with other green members?

If you get on the Greens, only The Organizer should PM me. However, you can communicate with other Greens by PM, or whatever system you guys choose to do, as long as it's secret. But if you want it simple, I suggest by just voting it amongst yourselves and The Organizer gives me the verdict.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Oh, I forgot to say Greens also get a vote for who to lynch during the day while they're pretending to be innocent.

Salzorrah

Years
  • dont worry, it's still open, you got like a few hours left till i close the signups :3 after that, im gonna be working at the pms, then after I send the pms, I'll make the official night zero post.

Salzorrah

Years
  • OKAY, I have sent all of the PMs now, so you should have received a PM right about now. I'll be giving everyone a day to prepare, get to know each other, ask questions, and by tomorrow, NIGHT ZERO WILL START, which will then have the 48 hour night phase. Good luck to you all!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Well, it was nice knowing you all, but since most of us are gonna die anyway, we may as well enjoy the reaction gifs along the way (that is, if Season Two is anything like Season One).

Obligatory pre-game reaction gif
    Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
  • NIGHT ZERO

March 1, 2015. It is almost a year since the tragic Mafia Killings of 2014. A lot has happened this past year, with me being the mayor, new people joining in the town, and a society that has transcended from its old village roots and became an economical workforce. But recently, news of an uprising cult called [supporter]The Greens[/supporter] threatens its balance. First, it was just propaganda, we thought it was just that! But that night, on March 1, 2015, we didn't know what dangers these guys can do to our humble town.​

Welcome everyone, to the start of Season Two! It is currently the night phase, so I expect no one to be posting at this time, because if you do, you will die. This is also the time wherein the night actions get received. Once I receive all night actions, or 48 hours has passed, the night phase will end and Day One will commence.

Before that, I would like to take this time to go over the rules again, and more notes regarding this season.

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a Green, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ Unless you are a Green, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM
    [a id]tsm[/a id]
    THE CAST

Once again, here is the full cast of Supporter Mafia Season Two!

arachnidsGrip as the GM
    GreenFlame as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Hibikaze as ???
    Aslan as ???
    Sinon as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    countryemo as ???
    Archer99 as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zero as ???
    Eros as ???
    Juno as ???
    Nakuzami as ???

Salzorrah

Years
  • ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED

DAY ONE

The townsfolk somberly entered the courthouse, as I called everyone for an emergency news.

"I guess you might have heard the news already, but just this morning, the body of Charlie Brown was discovered in his house, all bloody and mutilated. Initial investigation shows that this is the work of the cult, [supporter]The Greens[/supporter]. Unfortunately, we don't know who they are. Our mission is to find who are the members and sentence them to death. Because of this, whoever tries to leave the town will be executed without hesitation. So, does anyone have a lead?" I asked them. I sat down at my place, on the top of the court, and began the trial.​

CHARLIE BROWN IS DEAD. HE WAS A SUPPORTER.

INFORMATION

Again, rules for this season are as follows:

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a Green, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ Unless you are a Green, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM

And here is the current standing of the cast!

arachnidsGrip as the GM
    Charlie Brown as Supporter [Killed on Night Zero]
    GreenFlame as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Hibikaze as ???
    Aslan as ???
    Sinon as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Klippy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    countryemo as ???
    Archer99 as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zero as ???
    Eros as ???
    Juno as ???
    Nakuzami as ???

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    The question now is...

WHO DUNNIT?

We don't have any leads on which people among us are Greens, so we have to wait until people start talking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back