• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweet Tooth

Years
    • Seen today
    What kind of candies or pastries do you like?

I have a strange affinity for pop rocks.

Spoiler:

I don't eat them often, but I enjoy them when I can.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Oof I'm so bad at craving Oreos or chocolate chip cookies. I'll buy a bag and eat them all in a few days. I'm also addicted to boba tea. I'll swing by a coffee/tea store 5 minutes away from me usually once a week. I know the $5 bucks adds up when I go there 30+ times, but I want boba!

I actually don't eat a lot of candy. My favorites are Reeses, Snickers, and Twizzlers. I only think about candy during Halloween time. I'll buy a bag on sale. Other than that, no candy here.

pkmin3033

I...don't, honestly. I haven't had a sweet tooth for like a decade now. I used to love sweet things, but I kind of went off things as I got older. I don't mind the occasional chocolate biscuit or something as long as it's more biscuit than it is chocolate, but really sweets aren't something I enjoy or have very often.

Been ages since I had pop rocks but I did like them when I tried some out years ago!

For me it's mostly chocolate and pastries. Nothing beats some chocolate (mostly milk or dark, but white is okay too) or muffins. Mostly lost interest in ice cream so I almost never have it anymore, though I still enjoy it when I do. Lindt chocolate... (b' ')b

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I absolutely love chocolate - milk chocolate is my favourite and I am a big fan of maltesers in particular. My friends bought me multiple boxes one year because I said I would be thrilled with that as a birthday gift. Kit kats, pods, anything from Cadbury too is really nice.

I used to like eating those bags of candy snakes and also the red frog candy. But haven't had either in ages.

I really like the desserts they have at Asian bakeries or restaurants, they're usually light but so nice.

I am a big fan of creme brulee it tastes so good. I'm getting hungry now so I think I'll stop :'D

Last edited:
    Years
    I have a massive sweet tooth. My favorite sweets are cakes, cookies, mochi, puddings, jelly candy (like Haribo), chocolate, ice cream and jello with vanilla sauce. There are some sweets I don't care for though. I'm not a big fan of rock candy not because it tastes bad but because it's just sugar and I prefer a "variety" in ingredients.

I'm into baking and I make very delicious cakes even though it's mostly amateur stuff. I made a chocolate cake for my early birthday party (My birthday is on Sept 11th, but it's on Sunday and it's also the time where I'm in the city for my studies). The cake was absolutely delicious and it was the time where I actually liked a chocolate cake because most chocolate cakes that I ate before were dry.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Yes, Sweet Serenity does indeed have a sweet tooth as well. I love sugar cookies, namely the ones that you can buy from grocery stores in the bakery department that are white, soft, and have frosting on them with sprinkles. They're such a lovely dessert.

Back