• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talking Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

I think we've found our new subject of conversation:

monkey-man.jpg

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Let's add to the drama here, Chu Styleee ;)

Gharghe, o gharghe, first u say this:-

Spoiler:

Then you say this????

Welcome in my game. The full form of this game is Post Of The Earned Role winter midday. It is not boring as other game. Legend chu i am your biggest fan but also your enemy who want to be 2x better than you. I tried my efforts to be best making thread daily to be more better than you. Because of this reason the game is produced enjoy guys.

I thought you were my fan, but now you are my enemy? You broke my heart Gharghe :(. How could you do this to me ;-;?

26928657.jpg

Alright, have fun, after all, u are the boss, I mean "Princess" Pffft!

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
that's an ugly kitten tbqh
Not the wisest thing to say, to a cat-loving Host of the Event on which u are a contestant. Consequences, hehe <evil rub of hands> >:)!

Awww come on, please guys, let me do it.

I want to be the Hoster!
Coz I want to do it the Moster!
Why u not me Choster!
Oh no, I think I left my bread in the Toaster!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Guys, listen to the Stunfisk in the Nidoking suit ^

I have a lot of experience doing interviews btw. I recently interviewed the World's Smartest Goat. Here are some excerpts from that.

QuesChu: What's the month between April & June?
World's Smartest Goat: Mayyyyy

QuesChu: Who's the Main female protagonist of Pokemon RSE & Pokemon ORAS?

QuesChu: Fill in the blank - ___ the Force be with you!

QuesChu: Fill in the blank again - Devil-___-care!

So I nominate myself!

Let someone with the experience do it :P.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
What about meee

Abby: What word do the letters "p-a-s-s" Spell?
David: Pass!

Abby: Which Four letter word denotes the transfer of an item- usually by hand.

Abby: Which word beginnig with 'P' Refers to succeeding in a task, such as an exam

Abby: Fill in the blank! When someone dies, people may say they ____ away.

Abby: What is a Card, Ticket or Permit that allows the holder into a certain event or transport?

Abby: Congratulations! You have scored 5 points out of a possible 5!
David: But I passed on every question?

Years
Not the wisest thing to say, to a cat-loving Host of the Event on which u are a contestant. Consequences, hehe <evil rub of hands> >:)!

Awww come on, please guys, let me do it.

I want to be the Hoster!
Coz I want to do it the Moster!
Why u not me Choster!
Oh no, I think I left my bread in the Toaster!

Are you sure what about becoming the guest for sunday broadcasting. I appolize to you guys because in wednes and friday. I appolize but from the next broadcasting every thing will go right (i hope that) guys any plan how to held a comedy show. My brain is not working but guys the picnic in " the PC camp" has startedg

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Are you sure what about becoming the guest for sunday broadcasting. I appolize to you guys because in wednes and friday. I appolize but from the next broadcasting every thing will go right (i hope that) guys any plan how to held a comedy show. My brain is not working but guys the picnic in " the PC camp" has startedg
Yeah of course, count me in. So am I supposed to do the interview or be interviewed?

Also, isn't this already a comedy show?

Try saying "The Top Cop Saw A Cop Top" twenty times, three times a day, morning, evening & night, ur brain will start functioning faster than a supercomputer.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Can't wait for your sunday broadcast Garghalina

Years
Yeah of course, count me in. So am I supposed to do the interview or be interviewed?

Also, isn't this already a comedy show?

Try saying "The Top Cop Saw A Cop Top" twenty times, three times a day, morning, evening & night, ur brain will start functioning faster than a supercomputer.

you will be interviewed. But if you want to interview someone you can in wednerday.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
you will be interviewed. But if you want to interview someone you can in wednerday.
Alright, I'm here. So who's gonna interview me? Yoohoo, interviewer, where art thou?

If the "interviewer" doesn't show up on time, can I interview someone, like say The Incredible Hulk or Count Dracula or Chewbacca or The Boogeyman? Would anyone want me to do that?

Years
Alright, I'm here. So who's gonna interview me? Yoohoo, interviewer,
Alright, I'm here. So who's gonna interview me? Yoohoo, interviewer, where art thou?

If the "interviewer" doesn't show up on time, can I interview someone, like say The Incredible Hulk or Count Dracula [/quoto] i will interview you. 10 minute later. I am busy right now. Hai! Why this threads event catagory gone? McCree and GLados.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back