• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tarot Readings

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
Years
  • Hey, i'm TheSyren, but usually people call me Syren. i've been doing tarot card readings for about two years now at my university, and since i am beginning to come here more often, i've decided to offer this service here as well.

youre probably wondering what tarot cards are, and that's okay, i'll tell you. Tarot cards are a special deck of playing cards, 72-cards in all, that are used to play certain card games in europe. however, they are also used to do divination my mystics and occults. and that is what i am offering to anyone who reads this.

my Tarot Deck is based upon fallen angels and demons, from Asmodeus to Malphas, and so far i have mastered three types of divinations: Pyramid Love Prediction, Daily Interpretations, and The Celtic Cross.

Pyramid Love Predictions are primarily used with relation ship divination. if you want to see what you should do in order to win someone's heart, this is the reading for you. granted, you have to be sure to think of that person, and only that person, when requesting the reading.

Daily Interpretations are best used at the beginning of the day when trying to predict how it will go. its... difficult to do over the internet, since there is a time difference. but i'll still offer it.

The Celtic Cross is used to help solve situations. it helps explain current situations, obstacles that need to be overcome, how you and the others around you feel of the situation, and will give you a solution and a probable outcome for your situation.

if you arent into this kind of thing or dont believe, thats cool, we all see things differently. but if you would like to try it out, comment below with the answers to these questions:

What reading would you like to recieve?
    Left or Right?
    Would you like the result posted in the thread, VM-ed to you, or PM-ed to you?

and that is all there is to it. if you want to remain discreet, you can pm me your questions.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • How coincidental! I was actually thinking about tarot cards today. An old friend of mine gifted me some a few years ago (about 4 or so years ago) but they're unfortunately back in Canada (I live in the UK now.) I find that they're really great for helping you look at aspects of your life with a different perspective. I don't believe they can necessarily tell the future, but they can help make you more aware of what direction you may want to consider in life.

Last time I did them I was getting all the major arcana haha! I am actually in a bit of a period of transition now, tbh! (I guess that's why I thought of them.)
    Is there a limit on how many questions we can ask you or how specific you want the questions to be? Sounds fun!

Perhaps this can be moved for forum games? Unless we can bring up some discussion in this thread, too! (Just wondering how mods wanna handle it.) Either way, I'd be up for it! Would you be able to do a general Celtic Cross for me? Or do I have to ask it a specific question? I guess perhaps my question would be what aspect of myself and my life should I focus on to gain the most beneficial or rewarding outcome? Or better yet I will phrase it like this:
    What do I need to bring to the forefront in order the get through difficult periods or change in my life with the least amount of damage or time wasted on negative influences?

Also what do you mean by right or left? I'm right-handed if that helps.
    https://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/tarot-card-spreads These spreads are cool!
    I guess the astrological spread would be one that we wouldn't need to ask a specific question.. ever done one of those before?
    The birthday spread also sounds really appealing to me haha!

I've only ever done the celtic cross and the one with the circle.. I think it's 7 cards you draw for that one? I don't remember the name though!

Last edited:

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • How coincidental! I was actually thinking about tarot cards today. An old friend of mine gifted me some a few years ago (about 4 or so years ago) but they're unfortunately back in Canada (I live in the UK now.) I find that they're really great for helping you look at aspects of your life with a different perspective. I don't believe they can necessarily tell the future, but they can help make you more aware of what direction you may want to consider in life.

Last time I did them I was getting all the major arcana haha! I am actually in a bit of a period of transition now, tbh! (I guess that's why I thought of them.)
    Is there a limit on how many questions we can ask you or how specific you want the questions to be? Sounds fun!

Perhaps this can be moved for forum games? Unless we can bring up some discussion in this thread, too! (Just wondering how mods wanna handle it.) Either way, I'd be up for it! Would you be able to do a general Celtic Cross for me? Or do I have to ask it a specific question? I guess perhaps my question would be what aspect of myself and my life should I focus on to gain the most beneficial or rewarding outcome? Or better yet I will phrase it like this:
    What do I need to bring to the forefront in order the get through difficult periods or change in my life with the least amount of damage or time wasted on negative influences?

Also what do you mean by right or left? I'm right-handed if that helps.
    https://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/tarot-card-spreads These spreads are cool!
    I guess the astrological spread would be one that we wouldn't need to ask a specific question.. ever done one of those before?
    The birthday spread also sounds really appealing to me haha!

I've only ever done the celtic cross and the one with the circle.. I think it's 7 cards you draw for that one? I don't remember the name though!

Alright, i'll do one for you. you want a look into your future, or maybe the quickest way to get to the best future? i dont know if celtic cross will work, but let's use it anyway. okay, let us begin.

let's start with your current situation: Paymon. Meditation is your surest guide through the problems you face. pay attention to your dreams. in your current situation, you seek wisdom and guidance, which is basically what you asked about... nice.

immediate barrier you face with achieving you desires: Bathin. a journey is in store for you, either physical or spiritual. guard your health. you wish for an easy way to the best result, and it seems that an emotional journey, or even a physical one, is required for those dreams to come true. but let's see why this situation has occured.

Recent Past: Sitri. a wild party or celebration was just the tonic you needed at the time, but be prepared to live with the consequences. maybe you made a difficult choice at a party or celebration and are now question your life or something. i dont know, that's just what the cards say.

Destiny: Vepar. this is where it gets a little sketchy. the outcome on an immediate and practical level, or how close to your ideal goal you are liable to come in current circumstances is an illusion. a romantic illusion. a danger of romantic delusion looms. show modesty and caution. Vepar usually comes out in the shape of a siren, luring men to their deaths. so i think it means that as of right now, you can see your goal, but you cannot atain it without being burned?

Foundations: Caim. the broad psychological background to the situation, and its context in your life viewed as a whole, is one of disputation. a legal dispute threatens. subordinate emotion to clear reasoning. i'm guessing you are in emotional turmoil over what to do. so emotional turmoil is the background of the situation...

your next move: Shax. you'll need to guard yourself, and not just against the theft of belongings, but of reputation as well. beware of those who attempt to rob you.

how you see yourself in the situation: Marchosias. courageous and determinated. remember who else you are fighting for.

how others see you: Seere. they see your life as full of excitement and always changing. thy want to see your imagination soar.

Emotions: Gamigin. you feel confused. you may feel you have lost your way but be patient and a ray of hope will soon appear.

and finally, the Outcome: Flauros. Restraint. with all factors considered and with none of them changed, the most probable outcome will be that of a trial of conflict. you will have to keep your emotions in check and know when to make peace. you will triumph, but you will have to keep your victory restrained. basically dont brag or become too generous to a fault. let the victory roll over and look forward towards the next goal.

well, here is your future, created by the cards. let me know what you think.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Syren gave me a tarot card reading earlier this week and it's really quite fascinating how it all works. :) Even if you don't believe in it, it's really neat and cool to try something new!

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • Syren gave me a tarot card reading earlier this week and it's really quite fascinating how it all works. :) Even if you don't believe in it, it's really neat and cool to try something new!

the one i did for you worked pretty well. the one i just did was either really really deep and meaningful, or opaque. i couldnt really get my head around it tbh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I just got my cards read last weekend! I would like to do a Celtic reading, you can post it here. I don't really have any questions though. Would be it be possible to just have a general future reading? I just wonder where my life may lead from this standpoint or maybe what obstacles I will face or how to overcome them? Anyways I choose right.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • I'm a skeptic but I think trying this on PC would be fun! Make one for me, please.

Also, I have no idea what 'right', 'left', 'iron cross', or whatever mean in tarot language. Could you pick for me?

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • I just got my cards read last weekend! I would like to do a Celtic reading, you can post it here. I don't really have any questions though. Would be it be possible to just have a general future reading? I just wonder where my life may lead from this standpoint or maybe what obstacles I will face or how to overcome them? Anyways I choose right.

Sure, we can take a look into your probable future. let's begin.

clear your mind and think about where you are going in life. and let us start from there:

your current state of mind is one of renewel. healing and transformation are indicated, usually meaning spiritual or even physical healing has recently taken place.

your current obstacle is an inability to take charge of your life. there is a pattern to life that is often only clear later, but if you can grrasp your opportunity when it presents itself, you can steer events into the course of your choice.

in your recent past, there was a sense of revolution. the secret solution was right under your nose, but only if you looked at the situation at a certain angle.

your destiny, or the immediate probable outcome, is one of upheaval. if things continue as they are, without change, bloody revolution threatens. you will have to pick a side, using extreme caution and care.

the broad psychological foundation of the current situation is one of persuasion. whatever plans you had needed careful planning and clearly stated aims, but had failed, therefore turning events out like they are.

your next move will need to be to clear your confusion. get rid of your feelings of being lost and firmly grasp that ray of hope.

in relation to the problem at hand, you see yourself changing, transforming into something new. be sure to share your feelings of celebration with the people around you.

everyone around you see you as enlightened. they see you as fortunate and calm of mind.

another feeling in play here is inspiration. you strive for harmony with your fellows and listen to you own instincts.

and overall, the most likely outcome will be an evaluation. a storm looms in your future, however, advice and even help will come from an unexpected quarter. honesty is essential.

here are your tarots, in order: Haagenti, Morax, Valac, Raum, Andrealphus, Gamigin, Berith, Avnas, Orias, and Furfur.

Overall, it doesnt look that bad.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • I'm a skeptic but I think trying this on PC would be fun! Make one for me, please.

Also, I have no idea what 'right', 'left', 'iron cross', or whatever mean in tarot language. Could you pick for me?

Sure, i guess i can pick for you, though it kind of loses the "pick your future" aspect. lets see... i like doing the love pyramid, so lets go with that one. picture another person you wish to be with, gender doesnt matter. picture their face, the way they laugh, all the bits and pieces that reminds you of that person. and... there, alright, lets begin:

the current situation and overall mood between the two of you is refreshing to say the least. a new romance, or the rekindling of an old flame, is in the air.

the impression you give off to others is very commanding. by learning the ways of the masters of your profession, you have taken control of your life, and others see it.

but what you truly hide behind this impression is a sense of boldness. take action and begin a new chapter of your life.

in order to succeed, you will need to clear away any thoughts of confusion. a clear mind is needed in order to progress forward.

by clearing away these thoughts, you get a sense of renewal, maybe even feel like you are on vacation. it will be liberating at the least.

the most likely outcome will be a wild party, that will come with a grain of salt: you will have to live with the consequences.

and finally, you feel restrained by this outcome. sometimes conflict will be unavoidable; the art is to know when to call a truce and make peace.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind having one done for me. I'd love to see if it matches up with the things I get...

I'd like if you posted it here, too. That'd be nice.

I'd like this because while I believe that there are things beyond humans we can interact with, we cannot do so deliberately or entirely consciously, which is what Tarot readings attempt to do. Prove me wrong.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Thank you!! And it's really interesting to see! Gonna quote you below with bolded answers if you don't mind!

Alright, i'll do one for you. you want a look into your future, or maybe the quickest way to get to the best future? i dont know if celtic cross will work, but let's use it anyway. okay, let us begin.
    Tarot readings usually reflect the path you are currently on, so I guess the Celtic Cross is looking into my future as the path I am on now. I guess I'll have to make some changes if I think things are unfavourable.

let's start with your current situation: Paymon. Meditation is your surest guide through the problems you face. pay attention to your dreams. in your current situation, you seek wisdom and guidance, which is basically what you asked about... nice.
    Cool! I've indeed been dreaming a lot more lately. I think I've dreamt more in the past month than I have this whole year. I have also been taking time to sit and relax (the health suite at the gym I will go to for an hour or so after a long workout.) So it's good to know that seems to be helping.

immediate barrier you face with achieving you desires: Bathin. a journey is in store for you, either physical or spiritual. guard your health. you wish for an easy way to the best result, and it seems that an emotional journey, or even a physical one, is required for those dreams to come true. but let's see why this situation has occured. Both for me; I feel I am going through quite a bit of transformation now. This journey/transition feels like the hardest path.

Recent Past: Sitri. a wild party or celebration was just the tonic you needed at the time, but be prepared to live with the consequences. maybe you made a difficult choice at a party or celebration and are now question your life or something. i dont know, that's just what the cards say.
    In this instance would consider my "party" was probably letting loose with my diet and not caring about myself due to emotional instability (I was binge-eating, basically.) I put on about 10lbs in 2 months. I guess I'm living with that now as it's tough to get back on track and I feel self-conscious looking in the mirror. I had some physical parties recently (work one actually, to celebrate the game release) but I didn't do anything I regret besides eating too many cupcakes..

Destiny: Vepar. this is where it gets a little sketchy. the outcome on an immediate and practical level, or how close to your ideal goal you are liable to come in current circumstances is an illusion. a romantic illusion. a danger of romantic delusion looms. show modesty and caution. Vepar usually comes out in the shape of a siren, luring men to their deaths. so i think it means that as of right now, you can see your goal, but you cannot atain it without being burned?
    I see how that applies in my case. I shouldn't be quick to jump into relationship-related decisions. Good to know.

Foundations: Caim. the broad psychological background to the situation, and its context in your life viewed as a whole, is one of disputation. a legal dispute threatens. subordinate emotion to clear reasoning. i'm guessing you are in emotional turmoil over what to do. so emotional turmoil is the background of the situation... Agreed.

your next move: Shax. you'll need to guard yourself, and not just against the theft of belongings, but of reputation as well. beware of those who attempt to rob you.
    Also good to know.

how you see yourself in the situation: Marchosias. courageous and determinated. remember who else you are fighting for. That's fairly true, yes; I'm determined.

how others see you: Seere. they see your life as full of excitement and always changing. thy want to see your imagination soar. That's a good thing.

Emotions: Gamigin. you feel confused. you may feel you have lost your way but be patient and a ray of hope will soon appear. True. And lack of patience is one of my vices.. so I'll have to try my best with this and persevere.

and finally, the Outcome: Flauros. Restraint. with all factors considered and with none of them changed, the most probable outcome will be that of a trial of conflict. you will have to keep your emotions in check and know when to make peace. you will triumph, but you will have to keep your victory restrained. basically dont brag or become too generous to a fault. let the victory roll over and look forward towards the next goal. This will be a difficult one, in my opinion. Not for being modest, as I usually am, but actually with keeping my emotions in check and not getting overemotional. I'll remember not to ruminate on past goals and keep moving forward.

well, here is your future, created by the cards. let me know what you think.

I think it's applicable in my situation. A bit vague, but then again, my question was also vague. Perhaps at some point I would like to (private) message you with a more specific question. Would you be ok with me doing that or are you too busy?

By the way, what type of tarots are you using? They are not the same as the ones that I know.. (Major arcana and houses)

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • Thank you!! And it's really interesting to see! Gonna quote you below with bolded answers if you don't mind!

I think it's applicable in my situation. A bit vague, but then again, my question was also vague. Perhaps at some point I would like to (private) message you with a more specific question. Would you be ok with me doing that or are you too busy?

By the way, what type of tarots are you using? They are not the same as the ones that I know.. (Major arcana and houses)

My Tarots are based upon Fallen Angels and Demons in christian mythology. In name, they are Oracle cards, but are considered Tarots as well. and sure, you can message me anytime.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind having one done for me. I'd love to see if it matches up with the things I get...

I'd like if you posted it here, too. That'd be nice.

I'd like this because while I believe that there are things beyond humans we can interact with, we cannot do so deliberately or entirely consciously, which is what Tarot readings attempt to do. Prove me wrong.

okay, what kind of reading would you like? the more specific, the easier it will be to interpret.

Hmm, the last time I had a tarot reading, it came mostly true. You've got my attention, sire.

so, would you like a reading? i'll gladly give you one

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • okay, what kind of reading would you like? the more specific, the easier it will be to interpret.

so, would you like a reading? i'll gladly give you one
    Sure thing. I do ask that you keep your posts in one single post, instead of consecutive ones, though, forum rules.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • THIS SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN ACTUALLY. I would like a reading. I have no idea how this works so could you sort the logistical stuff out for me? ^__^

also you can post it in this thread! (:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Pyramid Love Prediction and The Celtic Cross. Right for both. Results in PM please.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • Celtic Cross, ITT, Left... please. c;

okay, then let us begin. think of your current situation. alright, here we go:

Current Situation: Bune. Adventure. eloquence and wisdom will bring success in a new venture. Bune indicates success, but only if you can rise to the challenge before you. so maybe at the moment, you are being challenged and need to rise to the occasion.

Obstacles: Asmoday. Upheaval. Chaos threatens but you must master it, not prevent it from happening. so there is a conflict that threatens your "Quest", but instead of preventing it from happening, master it instead.

Recent Past: Zagan. Transformation. in the recent past, you experienced a form of transformation, whether in yourself or in another individual, and it was truly needed in order for the current situation to develop.

Destiny: Focalor. Turmoil. if things were to continue on without change, you would be place in turmiol. wild ideas would destabalize your life.

Foundations: Ipos. Caution. the broad psychological background of the situation, and how it seems in your life as a whole, is of caution. real joy was on offer, but selfishness and over-calculation would have ruined it.

Your Next Move: Forneus. Honesty. Be honest and clear about your aims and all will go well.

How you see yourself in the situation: Vine. Danger. you need a champion both to understand your position and help to fight your corner. Vine can also see the past and future, and help uncover the hidden troubles you face, such as a weakness you may be unaware of.

How others see you: Allocer. Vigilent. they see you as always on guard.

Emotions: Valefor. Honesty. you feel honest with yourself. or you think you are.

The Outcome: Bileth. Upheaval. a revolution threatens but with courage and wisdom you can emerge triumphant. this is pretty word for word. conflict lies in your future, whether you overcome your obstacle or not, you will be in a conflict with either others or with yourself.

let me know what you think of this fortune :D

Back